Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Results 141 to 147 of 147

Thread: Sourcing Trayvon Martin “Photos” From Stormfront

  1. #141
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Sourcing Trayvon Martin “Photos” From Stormfront

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    How in hell... is a Murder 2 charge dropping, the ball?

    It started with manslaughter and finished with a M 2

    How do you figure?
    I figure by reading what I actually wrote.

    who said a murder 2 charge is dropping the ball? thats right NOBODY lol
    thanks for being knee-jerk and assuming the wrong stuff.

    they dropped the ball because its 30+ days later, thats how LOL

    try quoting my whole thread and I said IF its true ZImmerman got to go home that night with his gun and no drug test etc thats complete BS and they really dropped the ball.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #142
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,512

    Re: Sourcing Trayvon Martin “Photos” From Stormfront

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Yes and no.
    Besides, he was treated on the scene and then it was reported that he sought treatment the next day.

    I guess I do not understand why you think this matters?

    The standard to use deadly force is a reasonable belief of imminent death or great bodily harm.
    I would think that a person could reasonably come to the belief that great bodily harm was imminent when their head was being slammed into concrete. Or if you prefer, being bounced off the sidewalk.
    Caring for somebody with severe head trauma would require more than just opening a First Aid Kit.

    The point is, Zimmerman probably didn't have severe head trauma at all. Unlike his lawyers claiming he could have had shaken baby syndrome and the head trauma itself was life threatening. If he wasn't vomiting or dizzy, then he didn't have severe head trauma and his life was in threat because of head trauma.

  3. #143
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Sourcing Trayvon Martin “Photos” From Stormfront

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Really?
    You know what normal people, who carry a firearm, do?
    I know that normal people don't follow random strangers around, regardless of how much weaponry they have on their person.

    Are you claiming that people who carry firearms DO follow random strangers, as a rule? If so, then I would argue that it means that people who carry firearms are not normal.

    LOL
    A normal person, who had called the police and was waiting for them to arrive, could certainly want to keep the person they called about under observation until police arrived on scene so they could then point that person out.
    Actually, that would be a pretty normal thing to do.
    I might be wrong about this (and given the nature of this thread, I get the sneaking suspicion that I am wrong about this), but I don't assume that normal people are ****ing idiots. There's a reason why the 911 operator told him not to follow the guy. It's very very stupid to follow a criminal. If you think someone is a criminal, the absolute stupidest thing you can possibly do is follow them.

    I think that normal people are smart enough to realize this. I think that only an exceptionally stupid person would fail to make the connection that criminals commit crimes.

    So why is it your contention that it is normal to be exceptionally stupid?
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  4. #144
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    08-09-13 @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,600

    Re: Sourcing Trayvon Martin “Photos” From Stormfront

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    I know that normal people don't follow random strangers around, regardless of how much weaponry they have on their person.

    Are you claiming that people who carry firearms DO follow random strangers, as a rule? If so, then I would argue that it means that people who carry firearms are not normal.



    I might be wrong about this (and given the nature of this thread, I get the sneaking suspicion that I am wrong about this), but I don't assume that normal people are ****ing idiots. There's a reason why the 911 operator told him not to follow the guy. It's very very stupid to follow a criminal. If you think someone is a criminal, the absolute stupidest thing you can possibly do is follow them.

    I think that normal people are smart enough to realize this. I think that only an exceptionally stupid person would fail to make the connection that criminals commit crimes.

    So why is it your contention that it is normal to be exceptionally stupid?
    Zimmerman called 911 all the time and most of his calls were false alarms..

    Why was his judgment so impaired?

  5. #145
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: Sourcing Trayvon Martin “Photos” From Stormfront

    Quote Originally Posted by sharon View Post
    Zimmerman called 911 all the time and most of his calls were false alarms..

    Why was his judgment so impaired?
    It's because his eyes are set too close to each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  6. #146
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Sourcing Trayvon Martin “Photos” From Stormfront

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    Here is a quote of exactly what you said.
    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1060342146
    False. I am asssuming that Zimmerman is racist because I heard the word coon.
    And that is true. I did hear the word coon when I listened to the recording. Did you know that I quoted two sentences of yours, though? One was accurate, one was a lie. I figured that your penchant for ignoring large swaths of words in posts would lead you to ignore the second sentence, and I was not dissapointed.

    You also said "Those examples you gave were you being facetious or sarcastic." Which is pure bull****. And you just provided the evidence proving that that claim is bull**** and therefore, you liar.

    As anyone who actually reads that paragraph that quoted can see, I also said "As I noted before, though, the best argument I have heard with regard to what he said as far as creating the benefit of the doubt on his racism is that he might have said "goon". That actually makes sense in the context of the phone call and, to be honest, it provides enough basis for me to alter my opinion that he is definitely a racist. Now I would say it really depends on whether he said "goon" or "coon".

    Now, you can see that my example of GOON was neither facetious nor sarcastic. In fact, I retracted my previous claims about Zimmerman being a racist based on that example. The fact that the sentences where I did this are immediately after the one you quoted proves that you are a liar. You can't claim your didn't see them because YOU must have seen them.

    The best thing about it is that you have provided the evidence that proves you are a liar. Well done.


    See, what I heard is what I heard. Learning that I might have heard incorrectly doesn't change what I heard when I listened to the audio. That's just a fact of reality.



    If someone normally carries a gun then they will carry it with them where ever they can legally carry it.

    And if they are following random strangers they are not normal. People who follow random strangers aren't normal.

    When they do this while armed, they are abnormal people who have become a danger to themselves and others.




    If a normal person is on neighborhood watching watching his and his neighbors property then he is going to watch the suspicious person until the cops can get there and maybe even ask the suspicious person what they are doing.
    Watching =/= following. Stop lying in order to pretend you have a point.

    Only a ****ing idiot would follow a potential criminal. Are you saying being a ****ing idiot is the norm?

    A lot can happen in between the time the cops are called and when they show up.
    Of course I know that a lot can happen before the police arrive. For example, the ****ing idiot who becomes a danger to himself and others by following random stranger while armed can end up killing an innocent person.

    Or in cases where the person being followed isn't an inocent person and is actually a criminal, the ****ing idiot who thinks he's a cowboy can get himself killed by said criminal who doesn't appreciate being followed by a ****ing idiot who thinks he's a cowboy.

    At any rate, we've pretty much established the fact that Zimmerman was being a ****ing idiot (and that his extraordinary idiocy has ruined multiple people's lives). Now, unless you think that being a ****ing idiot is normal, we've also established that Zimmerman was not behaving like a normal person would.






    I never claimed neighborhood watch equal police.
    They why did you say that it was the job of someone in the neighborhood WATCH to keep the neighborhood safe from crime when that's not the job of the neighborhood watch?
    Last edited by Tucker Case; 04-16-12 at 12:38 PM.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  7. #147
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Sourcing Trayvon Martin “Photos” From Stormfront

    Quote Originally Posted by sharon View Post
    Why was his judgment so impaired?
    I'm not sure, but the evidence strongly suggests that he is an exceptionally stupid individual (and I do not consider that to be normal).
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •