Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 147

Thread: Sourcing Trayvon Martin “Photos” From Stormfront

  1. #121
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,067

    Re: Sourcing Trayvon Martin “Photos” From Stormfront

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    That is a lie. I even gave an example of what it might have been instead of coon. And you have the audacity to call anyone else a liar?

    That makes you a hypocrite as well as a liar.
    You have said more than once you heard him say something racist when clearly that part is inaudible.Those examples you gave were you being facetious or sarcastic.



    Normal people don't carry weapons around wile they follow random strangers.
    Normal people do carry weapons and it mostly depends on whether or not that state respects the 2nd amendment. If someone is on neighborhood watch they might follow someone around who looks suspicious. After all the whole point of neighborhood watch is to watch out for suspicious individuals and to help keep the neighborhood safe from crime.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  2. #122
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,014

    Re: Sourcing Trayvon Martin “Photos” From Stormfront

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    Thats what it looks like to me too.Like the parents found the most innocent looking photos they can.

    How dare those parents!

    Is it that they SHOULD have searched for the most "guilty looking photos" they could find? LOL!
    Last edited by poweRob; 04-12-12 at 03:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  3. #123
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Sourcing Trayvon Martin “Photos” From Stormfront

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    You have said more than once you heard him say something racist when clearly that part is inaudible.Those examples you gave were you being facetious or sarcastic.
    Stop lying. I can quote where I did the exact opposite of what you claim.




    Normal people do carry weapons and it mostly depends on whether or not that state respects the 2nd amendment.
    Are you aware of what the word "while" means? Normal people don't carry weapons WHILE they follow random strangers. It's there for a reason, and it's dishonest to break down the sentence instead fo acknowleging that the behaviors described are purposefully coupled together.

    If someone is on neighborhood watch they might follow someone around who looks suspicious.
    Not if they are a normal person. A normal person would call the cops and then let them do their job. A normal person listens when the 911 operator tells them not to follow that stranger.

    After all the whole point of neighborhood watch is to watch out for suspicious individuals and to help keep the neighborhood safe from crime.
    False. The point of a neighborhood watch is to watch out for anythign suspicious and then call the police so that the police can do their job.

    Neighborhood watch =/= police.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  4. #124
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Sourcing Trayvon Martin “Photos” From Stormfront

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Are you aware of what the word "while" means? Normal people don't carry weapons WHILE they follow random strangers.
    Really?
    You know what normal people, who carry a firearm, do?



    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    A normal person would call the cops and then let them do their job. A normal person listens when the 911 operator tells them not to follow that stranger.
    LOL
    A normal person, who had called the police and was waiting for them to arrive, could certainly want to keep the person they called about under observation until police arrived on scene so they could then point that person out.
    Actually, that would be a pretty normal thing to do.

  5. #125
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: Sourcing Trayvon Martin “Photos” From Stormfront

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Sourcing Trayvon Martin "Photos" From Stormfront : CJR



    Journalists have REALLY dropped the ball on this issue. Citing Stormfront? Wtf?

    Thank you Mr. Alinski.


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  6. #126
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,014

    Re: Sourcing Trayvon Martin “Photos” From Stormfront

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Thank you Mr. Alinski.


    j-mac
    wtf does Alinski have to do with anything? Both you and Gingrich seem to not have a clue who he is but love to throw his name around because... well because?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  7. #127
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Sourcing Trayvon Martin “Photos” From Stormfront

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Thank you Mr. Alinski.


    j-mac
    Ahhhh, that old diversion.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  8. #128
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Sourcing Trayvon Martin “Photos” From Stormfront

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    wtf does Alinski have to do with anything? Both you and Gingrich seem to not have a clue who he is but love to throw his name around because... well because?
    Nothing. It's a tactic to avoid having to consider anything you don't want to.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #129
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    09-10-12 @ 12:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    317

    Re: Sourcing Trayvon Martin “Photos” From Stormfront

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    Is the story that these pictures are not real or is the story that racists have posted these pictures?

    Attachment 67124901


    If those photos are real its much different than these. A picture is worth a thousand a words.
    Attachment 67124898
    Attachment 67124899
    Even if the middle finger photo were accurate, so what? They look like typical teenage pics to me. No where do I see "I have no business being here, George, so please shoot me before I break your face & put your head through that there sidewalk".
    Last edited by lunchbox; 04-13-12 at 05:40 PM.

  10. #130
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,067

    Re: Sourcing Trayvon Martin “Photos” From Stormfront

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Stop lying. I can quote where I did the exact opposite of what you claim.
    Here is a quote of exactly what you said.
    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1060342146
    False. I am asssuming that Zimmerman is racist because I heard the word coon.



    Are you aware of what the word "while" means? Normal people don't carry weapons WHILE they follow random strangers. It's there for a reason, and it's dishonest to break down the sentence instead fo acknowleging that the behaviors described are purposefully coupled together.
    If someone normally carries a gun then they will carry it with them where ever they can legally carry it.



    Not if they are a normal person. A normal person would call the cops and then let them do their job. A normal person listens when the 911 operator tells them not to follow that stranger.
    False. The point of a neighborhood watch is to watch out for anythign suspicious and then call the police so that the police can do their job.
    If a normal person is on neighborhood watching watching his and his neighbors property then he is going to watch the suspicious person until the cops can get there and maybe even ask the suspicious person what they are doing. A lot can happen in between the time the cops are called and when they show up.





    Neighborhood watch =/= police.
    I never claimed neighborhood watch equal police.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •