Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
Results 181 to 186 of 186

Thread: 1 in 5 Pharmacies Hinders Teens' Access to 'Morning-After' Pill: Study

  1. #181
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: 1 in 5 Pharmacies Hinders Teens' Access to 'Morning-After' Pill: Study

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    if you know the law you already know the answer,

    1.)it is not ALWAYS double murder

    2.) if YOU actually knew and understood the law its is a very specific situation like a hate crime or date rape. Its a situation where the law is written to give extra punishment to the criminal nothing more

    it also has absolutely ZERO impact on the fact that "abortion" is not murder LMAO I have no clue how you could ever make the false logical guess that it did.

    stop watching tv its also rare LOL

    I guess asking a simple question brings personal attack from the weak minded. Look, just suggesting that I don't understand law, and saying something so stupid as it is meant to mead out extra punishment, can you say civil rights violation?

    Good God man.

    Now see if you can try again civilly.


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  2. #182
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: 1 in 5 Pharmacies Hinders Teens' Access to 'Morning-After' Pill: Study

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    I guess asking a simple question brings personal attack from the weak minded. Look, just suggesting that I don't understand law, and saying something so stupid as it is meant to mead out extra punishment, can you say civil rights violation?

    Good God man.

    Now see if you can try again civilly.


    j-mac
    LMAO! where is the attack?

    you dont know the law, thats a fact
    I cant see how you made the false logical guess that it would impact the discussion of ABORTION to a man murdering a pregnant woman, thats a fact



    lastly it is in fact extra punishment and you flat out calling it stupid is the only "attack" LMAO oh the irony

    so theres NOTHING to try again, double murder which rarely ever happens has nothing to do with the fact abortion isnt murder the question was already answered
    Last edited by AGENT J; 03-29-12 at 08:34 PM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #183
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,604

    Re: 1 in 5 Pharmacies Hinders Teens' Access to 'Morning-After' Pill: Study

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    It does indirectly.
    No, it doesn't.

    And as I said: "the necessary and proper clause only allows the government to enact laws necessary to carry out the enumerated powers."

    This has nothing to do with expanding clauses like you are saying it does, but only to make it so the government has the ABILITY to carry out the enumerated powers. How does this even get close to the lie of the living constitution idea?
    No, the Necessary and Proper Clause does no such thing. The ability of the government to carry out the enumerated powers has zero to do with that clause. And as I said, the enumerated powers become elastic through the Necessary and Proper Clause. Madison discussed this in his "dead letter" argument.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  4. #184
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: 1 in 5 Pharmacies Hinders Teens' Access to 'Morning-After' Pill: Study

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    No, it doesn't.
    Since I listed all the intents and described them it does.

    No, the Necessary and Proper Clause does no such thing. The ability of the government to carry out the enumerated powers has zero to do with that clause. And as I said, the enumerated powers become elastic through the Necessary and Proper Clause. Madison discussed this in his "dead letter" argument.
    I wouldn't go with that argument if I were you..

    Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    1. Of these the first is, the "power to make all laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into execution the foregoing powers, and all other powers vested by this Constitution in the government of the United States, or in any department or officer thereof."
    Last edited by Henrin; 03-30-12 at 07:43 AM.

  5. #185
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,604

    Re: 1 in 5 Pharmacies Hinders Teens' Access to 'Morning-After' Pill: Study

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Since I listed all the intents and described them it does.
    No, not what we were discussing. You brought up the Commerce Clause and something else that I'm not going to check.



    I wouldn't go with that argument if I were you..
    I would without a problem. This indicates the elasticity of those powers. Also, Madison says this:

    Without the substance of this power, the whole Constitution would be a dead letter.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  6. #186
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: 1 in 5 Pharmacies Hinders Teens' Access to 'Morning-After' Pill: Study

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    No, not what we were discussing. You brought up the Commerce Clause and something else that I'm not going to check.
    I know what I brought up, thank you. It is relevant because of what you said about this clause and how it affects those clauses in that post.

    You know on second thought, I really don't care if you respond to that post.

    I would without a problem. This indicates the elasticity of those powers. Also, Madison says this:
    No, it doesn't. How do you get that from the quote?

    Without the substance of this power, the whole Constitution would be a dead letter.
    Ah..that doesn't mean its elastic. It means you can't enact the powers without it.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •