Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 186

Thread: 1 in 5 Pharmacies Hinders Teens' Access to 'Morning-After' Pill: Study

  1. #151
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: 1 in 5 Pharmacies Hinders Teens' Access to 'Morning-After' Pill: Study

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    You don't have to slow down... please continue. Tell me more about how different legalized killing is from legalized murder... so far you've established both are made up words, but you've agreed to legalized killing instead of using the word murder. This is where we talk about denial again, and how everything you say is facts in your mind.

    How does that make you feel?
    I never said legalized killing is a made up word you asked me for an acceptable word and I gave you one

    if I used your broken logic rape and sex would be the same thing LMAO

    I mean if I force sex on my wife because she likes it that way that must be rape right? oh wait one is legal and one isnt or are they really sooooooo different to you? <end sarcasm>

    LMAO

    sorry Ill stik to facts
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #152
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: 1 in 5 Pharmacies Hinders Teens' Access to 'Morning-After' Pill: Study

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Are all three very different? Do dictionary's not contain facts? Is reality not reflective of facts or is it all just maybe an imaginary dream perhaps?
    no they are not different, they all agree with me and all prove you wrong, we have very much in common LMAO
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #153
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: 1 in 5 Pharmacies Hinders Teens' Access to 'Morning-After' Pill: Study

    Damn sorry I gotta go

    Ill check back to see if you understand facts vs reality later

    just a recap, the facts are:

    abortion is not murder
    abortion is not legalized murder

    later
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #154
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: 1 in 5 Pharmacies Hinders Teens' Access to 'Morning-After' Pill: Study

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    I never said legalized killing is a made up word you asked me for an acceptable word and I gave you one
    Oh. but you did.

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J
    no I cant because its is a made up word, not a non-made up word.
    Tsk tsk.

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J
    if I used your broken logic rape and sex would be the same thing LMAO
    Actually the correct analogy would be sex and intercourse. But you're still learning and I don't want to dampen your spirits.

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J
    I mean if I force sex on my wife because she likes it that way that must be rape right?
    Factually, husbands can rape their wives in certain circumstances.

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J
    oh wait one is legal and one isnt or are they really sooooooo different to you? <end sarcasm>
    So your saying killing is legal but murder isn't? Or are you saying murders legal and killing isn't? Care to specify?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J
    sorry Ill stik to facts
    I thought everything you say is a fact isn't it?
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  5. #155
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: 1 in 5 Pharmacies Hinders Teens' Access to 'Morning-After' Pill: Study

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    if you say so but NO that is NOT my argument no matter how many times you repeat it LMAO nor has it every been my argument and I LMAO because you are factually wrong and misrepresenting my argument and its base

    my argument was VERY specific yours is a blanket statement that I would never make LMAO
    Your argument is that if a pharmacy has this and denies you access to it, that it's discrimination. I'm not making blanket statements, I merely going off of what you type.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  6. #156
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: 1 in 5 Pharmacies Hinders Teens' Access to 'Morning-After' Pill: Study

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    Damn sorry I gotta go

    Ill check back to see if you understand facts vs reality later

    just a recap, the facts are:

    abortion is not murder
    abortion is not legalized murder

    later
    Awww... too bad. I'll help you yet you'll see. We'll get that denial and your ignorance of facts and opinion and you're inability to differentiate between killing and forgetting what you said just minutes before all straightened out. You'll see.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  7. #157
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: 1 in 5 Pharmacies Hinders Teens' Access to 'Morning-After' Pill: Study

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    no they are not different, they all agree with me and all prove you wrong, we have very much in common LMAO
    Do inanimate objects always agree with you or just sometimes?
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  8. #158
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: 1 in 5 Pharmacies Hinders Teens' Access to 'Morning-After' Pill: Study

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Your argument is that if a pharmacy has this and denies you access to it, that it's discrimination. I'm not making blanket statements, I merely going off of what you type.
    There is no argument Ikari... after about 40 posts in the last 20 minutes, I'm convinced it's juvenile delusion. But it sure was fun pressing the buttons... sooooo easy.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  9. #159
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: 1 in 5 Pharmacies Hinders Teens' Access to 'Morning-After' Pill: Study

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Nope. Like I said it pretty much always does.
    That doesn't even make sense.


    With the meanings and intents applied to things that occur that the founders didn't consider, but are still easily applicable.
    So the commerce clause that is a dispute clause between the listed members and no one else like for example business, and individuals not only means everyone but actually implies control over interstate commerce and not simply a dispute clause between the listed members as the founders made clear. So when the founders say its dispute clause its perfectly reasonable to say they mean control over interstate commerce. Even if they never said such a thing or logically it would imply such a thing.

    The welfare clause that was meant so laws covered everyone and not simply one providence, town or state actually means to provide for welfare of the people with the use of safety net programs. An idea that existed in their time and they flatly rejected. Basically, they wrote it to mean something but its ok if we take it mean something that they rejected and would never actually place in the document in any stretch of the imagination. Because that is accurate to the purpose and intent of the clause. Right....

    Wrong, of course. Everything you mentioned is right there in the Constitution.
    Everything I said is purposely picked out because it doesn't imply to what is actually written and what it means.

    It is easy to apply things there to things that happen today.
    Of course it is. That doesn't mean anything.

    That's what makes the document so great and so timeless. If this wasn't possible, we'd have to rewrite the Constitution every 50 years or so.
    Your argument is just a generic living constitution argument. If we can't add to the meaning of things then we simply can't function as a society. All it really is a way to say if the government can't grow endlessly than government can't function. Its not based on any solid proof what so ever and all it really is rhetoric.
    Last edited by Henrin; 03-29-12 at 01:13 AM.

  10. #160
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: 1 in 5 Pharmacies Hinders Teens' Access to 'Morning-After' Pill: Study

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Do inanimate objects always agree with you or just sometimes?
    Post 150+ lets look at that facts that still remain

    fact 1: abortion is not murder
    fact 2: abortion is not legalized murder because there is no such thing

    this was true today, was true yesterday and will be true tomorrow also
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •