Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 186

Thread: 1 in 5 Pharmacies Hinders Teens' Access to 'Morning-After' Pill: Study

  1. #91
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: 1 in 5 Pharmacies Hinders Teens' Access to 'Morning-After' Pill: Study

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    kids? what kids?
    From the article McFly. They said people pretended to be 17 year old girls and at 20% of the pharmacies in the study, they denied service. I can understand if someone doesn't want to sell this to kids.

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    and yes if they dont have it than thats a "loophole" that they can get away with it
    Yeah "loophole", how dare they decide to run their business counter to your opinions! Those bastards.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  2. #92
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: 1 in 5 Pharmacies Hinders Teens' Access to 'Morning-After' Pill: Study

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    I still don't understand what "right" you have to someone else's property.
    your understanding isnt needed, what are you calling property?

    im guessing (correct me if not) in the very general way you are calling something property I could call a job a persons property. If they dont give me that property solely based on my gender thats discrimination and violates my rights in reality.

    I know you disagree in your opinion but dont care about that at all.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #93
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: 1 in 5 Pharmacies Hinders Teens' Access to 'Morning-After' Pill: Study

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    your understanding isnt needed, what are you calling property?

    im guessing (correct me if not) in the very general way you are calling something property I could call a job a persons property. If they dont give me that property solely based on my gender thats discrimination and violates my rights in reality.

    I know you disagree in your opinion but dont care about that at all.
    The drug, the morning after pill. They buy it, it's theirs. You go there to buy it from them, but somehow you are under the impression that you have some right to that property owned by another. That they MUST sell you their property because...it's you and by god, you're owed that property. They buy it to sell it, but they can refuse service to anyone. Just like a bar can. Or pretty much any other place.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  4. #94
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: 1 in 5 Pharmacies Hinders Teens' Access to 'Morning-After' Pill: Study

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    From the article McFly. They said people pretended to be 17 year old girls and at 20% of the pharmacies in the study, they denied service. I can understand if someone doesn't want to sell this to kids.



    Yeah "loophole", how dare they decide to run their business counter to your opinions! Those bastards.

    uhm legally they are allowed to get it at 17 so if they have id or that is meaningless and has no baring in the debate because then that would be illegal. LMAO

    LMAO I wouldnt want any prescription ILLEGALLY given to anybody.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #95
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: 1 in 5 Pharmacies Hinders Teens' Access to 'Morning-After' Pill: Study

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    uhm legally they are allowed to get it at 17 so if they have id or that is meaningless and has no baring in the debate because then that would be illegal. LMAO

    LMAO I wouldnt want any prescription ILLEGALLY given to anybody.
    As I said, I can understand why they wouldn't want to sell it to kids.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  6. #96
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: 1 in 5 Pharmacies Hinders Teens' Access to 'Morning-After' Pill: Study

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    The drug, the morning after pill. They buy it, it's theirs. You go there to buy it from them, but somehow you are under the impression that you have some right to that property owned by another. That they MUST sell you their property because...it's you and by god, you're owed that property. They buy it to sell it, but they can refuse service to anyone. Just like a bar can. Or pretty much any other place.
    100% WRONG with all your assumptions LMAO which is typically your issue

    who said it's me and by god, im owed that property

    thats right, NOBODY

    I never said that once, please keep up "McFLy" tie your shoe and dont make stuff up

    there are many reasons why they could not give it to me I had a very specific reason that if the refused under very specific circumstances its discrimination. Nice try
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #97
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: 1 in 5 Pharmacies Hinders Teens' Access to 'Morning-After' Pill: Study

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    As I said, I can understand why they wouldn't want to sell it to kids.
    yeah me to, has no impact on the discussion LOL

    I can understand why they wouldnt sell it to people without prescriptions to LOL
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #98
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: 1 in 5 Pharmacies Hinders Teens' Access to 'Morning-After' Pill: Study

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    100% WRONG with all your assumptions LMAO which is typically your issue

    who said it's me and by god, im owed that property

    thats right, NOBODY

    I never said that once, please keep up "McFLy" tie your shoe and dont make stuff up

    there are many reasons why they could not give it to me I had a very specific reason that if the refused under very specific circumstances its discrimination. Nice try
    Part and parcel. You are saying that they are discriminating against you if they do not sell it to you. That you have some perceived "right" to not be discriminated against and as such, they should have to sell it to you. You are making claim to the property owned by the other party. That they cannot keep that property which they own to themselves and must sell it to you else there is some form of discrimination. That is your argument, yes? You can keep posting "LMAO" as much as you want; but it doesn't change the base of your argument.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  9. #99
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: 1 in 5 Pharmacies Hinders Teens' Access to 'Morning-After' Pill: Study

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    LMAO every time someone calls it murder I laugh because that is factually incorrect. Its dramatic hyperbole that objective people dont buy.
    Ok, someone already posted the definition of murder. So that leaves the definition as to whether the zygote/fetus is a person. What do we know about it from science?

    1. The cells after conception and initial splitting of the fetilized egg are living cells.

    2. Those cells are human.

    3. Those cells exist because a human egg was fertilized by a human sperm.

    4. Those cells have a unique identifiable DNA structure not matching any other human being. Therefore, those cells belong to a unique human being, called a person. Even if that person is only made up of two cells instead of hundreds of trillions of cells (or however many actually exist in a person, don't think anyone ever sat down and counted them). While we cannot actually perform a DNA test on just two cells, that would be too small a sample and would kill the two cells in question, we know that those two cells have that unique DNA structure because ever human being grows through their cells dividing. Those two cells have to contain the unique DNA structure because we can later test cells, when it doesn't cause the death of all the cells making up the person, and every cell that will ever make up a person comes from the division of the fertilized egg into those first two cells.

    5. Those cells have a chromosome pair that determine the sex of the person those cells belong to.

    6. Abortion, whether by medical means or by usning "the morning after pill" is a deliberate act to kill the person who is made up of those cells.

    7. The deliberate killing of a human being is murder.

    Conclusion from this, Abortion is murder, whether it is called that or not because science can prove beyond any doubt, through genetic testing, that a unique human being exists, even if that human being in question is only made up of two cells, they are living, they are human, they are genetically a new human being.
    Last edited by DVSentinel; 03-28-12 at 08:18 PM.

  10. #100
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: 1 in 5 Pharmacies Hinders Teens' Access to 'Morning-After' Pill: Study

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Part and parcel. You are saying that they are discriminating against you if they do not sell it to you. That you have some perceived "right" to not be discriminated against and as such, they should have to sell it to you. You are making claim to the property owned by the other party. That they cannot keep that property which they own to themselves and must sell it to you else there is some form of discrimination. That is your argument, yes? You can keep posting "LMAO" as much as you want; but it doesn't change the base of your argument.

    if you say so but NO that is NOT my argument no matter how many times you repeat it LMAO nor has it every been my argument and I LMAO because you are factually wrong and misrepresenting my argument and its base

    my argument was VERY specific yours is a blanket statement that I would never make LMAO
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •