Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 83

Thread: Jeb Bush: 'Stand Your Ground' Doesn't Apply in Trayvon Case

  1. #21
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Jeb Bush: 'Stand Your Ground' Doesn't Apply in Trayvon Case

    Look like a hood, dress like a hood...

    If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, looks like a duck, it's probably a freakin' duck.

    Cops have called this the Duck rule for a looooonnng time

    If one doesn't want to be treated like a gangster, don't portray yourself like one

  2. #22
    Sage
    Lord Tammerlain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,432

    Re: Jeb Bush: 'Stand Your Ground' Doesn't Apply in Trayvon Case

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    LOL ..... post evidence that Zimmerman assaulted Trayvon ? It may not have been the best idea for Zimmerman to get out of his car and say anything, but it is not against any law. Assault is ... btw Ever been on neighborhood watch ? Reporting folks is what you're supposed to do, and it does not make one a psycho.

    Here's the recent Trayvon. Seen this photo in the madia ? LOL ... "No" ... you see the 13 year old Trayvon. Why not use a current photo?

    Attachment 67124759
    So just how did Trayvon get so close to Zimmerman as to initiate an assualt on him? Did Trayvon stalk Zimmerman down the street following his every move for blocks, did Trayvon pull Zimmerman out of his car and try to mug himÉ

    Or did Zimmerman follow Trayvon for blocks, get out of his car and initiate the contact with Trayvon

    When I was young some butt hole told me to stop, I would tell them to F off, I am sure a cop wannabe in Zimmerman would be insulted by that, and feeling like a big armed thug, try to stop Trayvon from leaving. Ie grab him. At which point if Trayvon had a gun he could have shot the pyscho and would be alive today. As for his photos, omg, a thin tall teenager, run away, run away

    Lets follow things logically

    Zimmerman was following Trayvon in his car

    Zimmerman got out of his car

    Zimmerman and Trayvon got into a fight ( logically who do you think initiated contact, both verbal and physical)

    Up untill the fight started who was going to be more afraid, the armed Zimmerman, or the unarmed Trayvon,

    If Trayvon had a gun, and shot Zimmerman when as I expect Zimmerman physically tried to stop Trayvon from leaving, he would be alive and a pyscho cop wannabe would be dead
    Happy Hanukkah Cheerfull Kwanzaa
    Happy Christmas Merry New Year Festivus for the rest of us

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    12-29-15 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,747

    Re: Jeb Bush: 'Stand Your Ground' Doesn't Apply in Trayvon Case

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tammerlain View Post
    So just how did Trayvon get so close to Zimmerman as to initiate an assualt on him? Did Trayvon stalk Zimmerman down the street following his every move for blocks, did Trayvon pull Zimmerman out of his car and try to mug himÉ

    Or did Zimmerman follow Trayvon for blocks, get out of his car and initiate the contact with Trayvon

    When I was young some butt hole told me to stop, I would tell them to F off, I am sure a cop wannabe in Zimmerman would be insulted by that, and feeling like a big armed thug, try to stop Trayvon from leaving. Ie grab him. At which point if Trayvon had a gun he could have shot the pyscho and would be alive today. As for his photos, omg, a thin tall teenager, run away, run away

    Lets follow things logically

    Zimmerman was following Trayvon in his car

    Zimmerman got out of his car

    Zimmerman and Trayvon got into a fight ( logically who do you think initiated contact, both verbal and physical)

    Up untill the fight started who was going to be more afraid, the armed Zimmerman, or the unarmed Trayvon,

    If Trayvon had a gun, and shot Zimmerman when as I expect Zimmerman physically tried to stop Trayvon from leaving, he would be alive and a pyscho cop wannabe would be dead
    Nice made up story line you got. So after having called the cops, and knowing that they were going to show up at any minute, Zimmerman decides to assault Trayvon. Or because Zimmerman, while on community watch, has the gaul to ask Trayvon what he is doing in Zimmerman's neighborhood, that rates assault ?

    Facts are stubbon things, ain't they

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Jeb Bush: 'Stand Your Ground' Doesn't Apply in Trayvon Case

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    Look like a hood, dress like a hood...

    If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, looks like a duck, it's probably a freakin' duck.

    Cops have called this the Duck rule for a looooonnng time

    If one doesn't want to be treated like a gangster, don't portray yourself like one
    so because he wore his hood, he deserved to get blown away?

  5. #25
    Sage
    Lord Tammerlain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,432

    Re: Jeb Bush: 'Stand Your Ground' Doesn't Apply in Trayvon Case

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    Nice made up story line you got. So after having called the cops, and knowing that they were going to show up at any minute, Zimmerman decides to assault Trayvon. Or because Zimmerman, while on community watch, has the gaul to ask Trayvon what he is doing in Zimmerman's neighborhood, that rates assault ?

    Facts are stubbon things, ain't they


    What would you do if I asked you what you were doing in my neighborghood,

    You would and I would as well tell me to f off and walk away. Given my cop wannabe personality I would grab you to stop you from leaving. That is assualt, Trayvon would be justified in beating Zimmermans butt. Of course Zimmerman had a gun and shot Trayvon, preventing Trayvon from being able to say that Zimmerman assaulted him, so now a pycho gets to tell his`` story``.

    Facts truely are a stubborn thing
    Happy Hanukkah Cheerfull Kwanzaa
    Happy Christmas Merry New Year Festivus for the rest of us

  6. #26
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,683

    Re: Jeb Bush: 'Stand Your Ground' Doesn't Apply in Trayvon Case

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    Look like a hood, dress like a hood...

    If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, looks like a duck, it's probably a freakin' duck.

    Cops have called this the Duck rule for a looooonnng time

    If one doesn't want to be treated like a gangster, don't portray yourself like one

    and if one doesn't want to be treated like a vigilante cop wannabee-then don't disregard what the 9-1-1 dispatcher tells one to do


    This guy Zimmerman oozes wannabee cop splooge. And that is bothersome to me

  7. #27
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,683

    Re: Jeb Bush: 'Stand Your Ground' Doesn't Apply in Trayvon Case

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    so because he wore his hood, he deserved to get blown away?
    sure just like a girl in a leather miniskirt deserves to get raped.

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Jeb Bush: 'Stand Your Ground' Doesn't Apply in Trayvon Case

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    sure just like a girl in a leather miniskirt deserves to get raped.
    never liked the leather skirts. not ma' thang'.

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    12-29-15 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,747

    Re: Jeb Bush: 'Stand Your Ground' Doesn't Apply in Trayvon Case

    According to the only eye-witness account, Zimmerman was on the ground, being beaten by Trayvon, yelling "Help" (on the audio), when he pulled the gun and fired one shot.

  10. #30
    Sage
    Lord Tammerlain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,432

    Re: Jeb Bush: 'Stand Your Ground' Doesn't Apply in Trayvon Case

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    Nice made up story line you got. So after having called the cops, and knowing that they were going to show up at any minute, Zimmerman decides to assault Trayvon. Or because Zimmerman, while on community watch, has the gaul to ask Trayvon what he is doing in Zimmerman's neighborhood, that rates assault ?

    Facts are stubbon things, ain't they
    How about this


    Zimmerman did initiate contact, do you agree with that, Zimmerman did get out of his car

    If so, how do you think Zimmerman approached Trayvon,

    Do you think he politely asked what he was doing in the neighborhood, or demanded that information

    How do you think Trayvon would respond, that he went into a violent rage and jumped Zimmerman, or told Zimmerman to f off

    If it was the second, how do you think Zimmerman would have responded, would he have meekly let Trayvon walk away or would he have grabbed Trayvon and tried to prevent him from leaving

    If it was the second, is not grabbing someone an assualt on that person, would Trayvon not have been justified in defending himself against that assault.

    If Zimmerman did grab Trayvon and was losing a fight that he started would he have been justified in shooting Trayvon, or if Trayvon had a gun would he have been justified in shooting Zimmerman becuase of the assualt.

    Self defense works both ways, if Zimmerman did grab Trayvon, if Trayvon did have gun would he have been justified in shooting Zimmerman
    Happy Hanukkah Cheerfull Kwanzaa
    Happy Christmas Merry New Year Festivus for the rest of us

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •