Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 327

Thread: Trayvon Martin: Special prosecutor appointed in Trayvon Martin shooting case

  1. #301
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Trayvon Martin: Special prosecutor appointed in Trayvon Martin shooting case

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    It's what you did. Live with it.
    lol This is really getting ridiculous.

    It has been shown that it is you who is doing it. Not me.


    You say it is me.

    Back it up.

  2. #302
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Trayvon Martin: Special prosecutor appointed in Trayvon Martin shooting case

    Quote Originally Posted by What if...? View Post
    Come now, evetybody knows that "he attacked me for no reason and I had no choice" is the ONLY story that lets you walk away from shooting someone dead.

    WHEN the two stories came out is pertinent, as the GF mentions the raising of the hood that Zim mentions, but Zim doesn't mention the verbal exchange (at least in what's been released).

    But then no one was immediately aware of the call-in-progress to the girlfriend, afaik.
    You are really grasping here.

    The evidence does not contradict Zimmerman's statement.

  3. #303
    cookies crumble
    ARealConservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-21-17 @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,518

    Re: Trayvon Martin: Special prosecutor appointed in Trayvon Martin shooting case

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Earth to joko:

    911 Dispatcher: "Are you following him?"

    Zimmerman: "Yeah."
    "we don't need you to do that"

    Zimmerman - "ok"

    damn facts, you were saying?

  4. #304
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,732

    Re: Trayvon Martin: Special prosecutor appointed in Trayvon Martin shooting case

    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  5. #305
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Trayvon Martin: Special prosecutor appointed in Trayvon Martin shooting case

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    Who is Lindsey Graham, and just why is he relevant?

  6. #306
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Trayvon Martin: Special prosecutor appointed in Trayvon Martin shooting case

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    I'm concerned about facts/evidence not what this bull**** hatchet job bozo with an axe to grind for whatever reason *thinks* happened

  7. #307
    Sage
    Lord Tammerlain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:57 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,432

    Re: Trayvon Martin: Special prosecutor appointed in Trayvon Martin shooting case

    Quote Originally Posted by ARealConservative View Post
    "we don't need you to do that"

    Zimmerman - "ok"

    damn facts, you were saying?
    So Zimmerman did not follow Martin in his car, he did not get out of his car to follow Martin, but Martin was following Zimmermsand is that it
    Happy Hanukkah Cheerfull Kwanzaa
    Happy Christmas Merry New Year Festivus for the rest of us

  8. #308
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Trayvon Martin: Special prosecutor appointed in Trayvon Martin shooting case

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tammerlain View Post
    So Zimmerman did not follow Martin in his car, he did not get out of his car to follow Martin, but Martin was following Zimmermsand is that it
    And?
    So what if he did?
    Following Trayvon to keep him under observation until police arrive is not behavior that is wrong.
    That is something that can not be overcome. It was not wrong behavior on Zimmerman's part.

  9. #309
    cookies crumble
    ARealConservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-21-17 @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,518

    Re: Trayvon Martin: Special prosecutor appointed in Trayvon Martin shooting case

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tammerlain View Post
    So Zimmerman did not follow Martin in his car, he did not get out of his car to follow Martin, but Martin was following Zimmermsand is that it
    the point is that when he said yes, he was honest, and when he said "ok", he wasn't?

    this could be true, but can it be proved beyond a reasonable doubt?

  10. #310
    Mod Apologist

    missypea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,152

    Re: Trayvon Martin: Special prosecutor appointed in Trayvon Martin shooting case

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Ok, But I am a CWP holder, and in that situation I don't believe I would have killed Martin, but then again, I wouldn't have pursued him after the 911 operator said I didn't have to.

    j-mac
    I too have a CWP (although I very rarely carry a gun) but there's no way in hell I would pursue anyone. That's why we have 911 and cops.


    I would chat with her when I'm feeling particularly snarky, but I wouldn't ever call her on the phone.

Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •