Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 327

Thread: Trayvon Martin: Special prosecutor appointed in Trayvon Martin shooting case

  1. #191
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Trayvon Martin: Special prosecutor appointed in Trayvon Martin shooting case

    Quote Originally Posted by Crosscheck View Post
    The stretching of truth here has become almost comical.

    Martin has continued to grow taller and heavier and also become a NFL defensive back. While Zimmerman becomes shorter, fatter , and I guess police now write "pudgy' in ht and wt of individual.

    Am waiting to hear if Zimmerman's wheelchair was motorized or manual.
    and somehow, folks are forgetting that Zimmerman was carrying a handgun, which compensates for his chubby belly, idiocy, and poor lung-capacity.

  2. #192
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    8,351

    Re: Trayvon Martin: Special prosecutor appointed in Trayvon Martin shooting case

    Quote Originally Posted by Enola View Post
    I disagree. I think Dana said everything I've wanted to say but don't have the words to express it like he did. Zimmerman ignored the dispatcher's advice and killed this kid for NO REASON. None. I hope he gets what's coming to him. The same treatment he showed that boy. No mercy.
    No finding of facts, no trial, just " Hang him High". Pretty disgusting in 21st century America.

  3. #193
    cookies crumble
    ARealConservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-21-17 @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,518

    Re: Trayvon Martin: Special prosecutor appointed in Trayvon Martin shooting case

    Quote Originally Posted by Risky Thicket View Post
    You are safe with me. As much as I despise your mentally unstable ass I do not rat people out.
    Way to contribute /sarcasm

  4. #194
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Trayvon Martin: Special prosecutor appointed in Trayvon Martin shooting case

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    how often do YOU call 911?
    I don't have occasion to call.
    But I am not a member of the local NW.


    Quote Originally Posted by Crosscheck View Post
    The stretching of truth here has become almost comical.

    Martin has continued to grow taller and heavier and also become a NFL defensive back. While Zimmerman becomes shorter, fatter , and I guess police now write "pudgy' in ht and wt of individual.

    Am waiting to hear if Zimmerman's wheelchair was motorized or manual.
    Hyperbole.
    No one has stretched the truth on these.

    Trayvon was 6.0 or taller depending on which source you use.
    160 lbs
    and an athlete.


    Zimmerman was 5.9
    Pudgy
    and out of breath after a few seconds of running

    This information are the facts concerning their stats and health


    If you have information that contradicts these please provide it.
    Or otherwise, realize that you have held a false impression of this case of what the facts were.

  5. #195
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Trayvon Martin: Special prosecutor appointed in Trayvon Martin shooting case

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    I don't have occasion to call.
    But I am not a member of the local NW.....
    Zimmerman was the ONLY member and "captain", of an unofficial neighborbood watch.

    since when to folks on neighborhood watch carry a ****ing firearm???????????



    ....Zimmerman was 5.9
    Pudgy
    and out of breath after a few seconds of running....
    and armed with a deadly weapon, that surely makes up for his fat ass and lack of lung capacity.

  6. #196
    Sage


    MaggieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago Area
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,243
    Blog Entries
    43

    Re: Trayvon Martin: Special prosecutor appointed in Trayvon Martin shooting case

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Zimmerman was the ONLY member and "captain", of an unofficial neighborbood watch.

    since when to folks on neighborhood watch carry a ****ing firearm???????????
    I blame the police department, the homeowners' association and Zimmerman for this travesty...regardless of what happens.

    I blame the police department because they obviously were not engaged with the homeowners' association regards any neighborhood watch program they had in place...if they did. (And I don't think they did.)

    The homeowners' association, in one of their newsletters, acknowledges Zimmerman as part of their neighborhood watch program -- yet no neighborhood watch program for their subdivision is registered with USAonWatch.org. And, if it were, USAonWatch stresses in all of their training that volunteers are not to confront. Their job is to report.

    And Zimmerman for getting out of his God-damned car. Neighborhood Watch volunteers are not vigilantes. He'd called the cops. They were on their way. End of story and Martin's alive. Zimmerman exits his car? Martin's dead. End of story.
    The devil whispered in my ear, "You cannot withstand the storm." I whispered back, "I am ​the storm."

  7. #197
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:41 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,832

    Re: Trayvon Martin: Special prosecutor appointed in Trayvon Martin shooting case

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Can you claim self defense when you are the aggressor that caused the altercation in the first place?

    j-mac
    A most excellent question which is central to this entire tragedy.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  8. #198
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Trayvon Martin: Special prosecutor appointed in Trayvon Martin shooting case

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    ...The homeowners' association, in one of their newsletters, acknowledges Zimmerman as part of their neighborhood watch program -- yet no neighborhood watch program for their subdivision is registered with USAonWatch.org. And, if it were, USAonWatch stresses in all of their training that volunteers are not to confront. Their job is to report....
    what do they say about neighborhod watchmen carrying guns?

  9. #199
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Trayvon Martin: Special prosecutor appointed in Trayvon Martin shooting case

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Can you claim self defense when you are the aggressor that caused the altercation in the first place?

    j-mac
    only when your victim is a black kid wearing a hoody, dressed as a thug.

  10. #200
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Trayvon Martin: Special prosecutor appointed in Trayvon Martin shooting case

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    I blame the police department, the homeowners' association and Zimmerman for this travesty...regardless of what happens.

    I blame the police department because they obviously were not engaged with the homeowners' association regards any neighborhood watch program they had in place...if they did. (And I don't think they did.)

    The homeowners' association, in one of their newsletters, acknowledges Zimmerman as part of their neighborhood watch program -- yet no neighborhood watch program for their subdivision is registered with USAonWatch.org. And, if it were, USAonWatch stresses in all of their training that volunteers are not to confront. Their job is to report.

    And Zimmerman for getting out of his God-damned car. Neighborhood Watch volunteers are not vigilantes. He'd called the cops. They were on their way. End of story and Martin's alive. Zimmerman exits his car? Martin's dead. End of story.
    Zimmerman received official training last September ...

    Police volunteer program coordinator Wendy Dorival said she met Zimmerman in September at a community neighborhood watch presentation.

    “I said, ‘If it’s someone you don’t recognize, call us. We’ll figure it out,’ ” Dorival said. “‘Observe from a safe location.’ There’s even a slide about not being vigilante police. I don’t know how many more times I can repeat it.”


    ... despite that training, Zimmerman decided to abandon his observation from the "safe location" of his car to go hunting for Trayvon after the youth took off running to get away from him. But George "the assholes always git away" Zimmerman would have none of that on his watch. He made certain Trayvon would not get away.

Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •