Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 327

Thread: Trayvon Martin: Special prosecutor appointed in Trayvon Martin shooting case

  1. #171
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,729

    Re: Trayvon Martin: Special prosecutor appointed in Trayvon Martin shooting case

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    You are mistaken if you think that Limbaugh would even do anything but laugh. But, nice to know that you have such violent fantasies about people you don't like.

    j-mac
    It was a joke. Lighten up. LOL.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  2. #172
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Seen
    04-04-12 @ 07:36 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    348

    Re: Trayvon Martin: Special prosecutor appointed in Trayvon Martin shooting case

    The critical keys in my above analysis of the 911 call, right up to the murder of Trayvon Martin, are Zimmerman's "offerings."

    Zimmerman "offers" that Trayvon is walking around
    Zimmerman "offers" that Trayvon is looking at houses
    Zimmerman "offers" that Trayvon is staring at him
    Zimmerman "offers" that Trayvon had his hands in his waistband
    Zimmerman "offers" the Trayvon was on drugs
    Zimmerman "offers" that Trayvon had approached him

    Then Zimmerman hung himself when he "offered" yet another self-projection:

    "These assholes always get away with this..." and "He's running."

    Firstly, why is Trayvon running? From whom is Trayvon, running? From what is Trayvon, running?

    Trayvon, was approaching Zimmerman (according to Zimmerman's own statement). So, why would Trayvon, all of a sudden not only stop approaching Zimmerman, but START running? Running from what? How does Trayvon, go from Approaching Zimmerman, to Running?

    Common sense should tell anyone that Zimmerman was lying through his teeth during the entire 911 call! Common sense should tell anyone that Zimmerman, was setting up the kill! Common sense should tell anyone that Zimmerman, had the intent to murder Trayvon Martin in cold blood. And, you have Mr. Zimmerman's own bizarre behavior as evidence.

    You don't start approaching someone, in the rain for no good reason at all, and then all of a sudden start running. That entire sequence of events makes no sense, whatsoever. Not to any thinking human being.

    I'm going to approach you and THEN, for no good reason, just start running! Why? Why would I do that? What's my motivation for running BEFORE I got shot? Huh?
    Last edited by Pilots For 911 Truth; 03-25-12 at 12:26 AM.

  3. #173
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Trayvon Martin: Special prosecutor appointed in Trayvon Martin shooting case

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    It was a joke. Lighten up. LOL.
    I know, I wish we had a tongue in cheek smiley.

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  4. #174
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Trayvon Martin: Special prosecutor appointed in Trayvon Martin shooting case

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Excuse me?
    Calling 911 is taking action on an observation - oh no the manual contradicts itself.
    I can't even begin to figure out where you see a contradiction in a manual that states a neighborhood watchman is to do no more than contact police over suspicious activities, but hey, you seem desperate so you'll say just about anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Can you point out where exactly it says not to keep someone under observation?
    Can you also point out where it says keeping someone under observation is taking action on itself? lol

    I can't wait.
    Stalking someone is an "action."

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    Zimmerman was part of his neighborhood's NW program. And was a block Captain. He was not the only one.

    This particular program was not registered, but there is no requirement for it to be.
    He was warned ...

    Police volunteer program coordinator Wendy Dorival said she met Zimmerman in September at a community neighborhood watch presentation.

    “I said, ‘If it’s someone you don’t recognize, call us. We’ll figure it out,’ ” Dorival said. “‘Observe from a safe location.’ There’s even a slide about not being vigilante police. I don’t know how many more times I can repeat it.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    I have seen no evidence that says Zimmerman was in his truck at that time.
    The two two statements in evidence for that moment come from Zimmerman and Trayvon's girlfriend.
    Unless you are calling Trayvon's girlfriend a liar along with Zimmerman? Are you?

    So what is your point with this irrelevant and false information?
    It is clear you don't understand what my point was. You should stya clear of it for your own safety.

  5. #175
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Trayvon Martin: Special prosecutor appointed in Trayvon Martin shooting case

    300 murders in this country every day most black on black and Hussein Obama sticks his nose in this one. Get your ass out of it Hussein Obama let the police do their work!!!!!!!
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  6. #176
    Sage
    Enola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    07-30-16 @ 02:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,326
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Trayvon Martin: Special prosecutor appointed in Trayvon Martin shooting case

    Quote Originally Posted by Pilots For 911 Truth View Post
    The critical keys in my above analysis of the 911 call, right up to the murder of Trayvon Martin, are Zimmerman's "offerings."

    Zimmerman "offers" that Trayvon is walking around
    Zimmerman "offers" that Trayvon is looking at houses
    Zimmerman "offers" that Trayvon is staring at him
    Zimmerman "offers" that Trayvon had his hands in his waistband
    Zimmerman "offers" the Trayvon was on drugs
    Zimmerman "offers" that Trayvon had approached him

    Then Zimmerman hung himself when he "offered" yet another self-projection:

    "These assholes always get away with this..." and "He's running."

    Firstly, why is Trayvon running? From whom is Trayvon, running? From what is Trayvon, running?

    Trayvon, was approaching Zimmerman (according to Zimmerman's own statement). So, why would Trayvon, all of a sudden not only stop approaching Zimmerman, but START running? Running from what? How does Trayvon, go from Approaching Zimmerman, to Running?

    Common sense should tell anyone that Zimmerman was lying through his teeth during the entire 911 call! Common sense should tell anyone that Zimmerman, was setting up the kill! Common sense should tell anyone that Zimmerman, had the intent to murder Trayvon Martin in cold blood. And, you have Mr. Zimmerman's own bizarre behavior as evidence.

    You don't start approaching someone, in the rain for no good reason at all, and then all of a sudden start running. That entire sequence of events makes no sense, whatsoever. Not to any thinking human being.

    I'm going to approach you and THEN, for no good reason, just start running! Why? Why would I do that? What's my motivation for running BEFORE I got shot? Huh?
    Great post

  7. #177
    Sage
    Enola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    07-30-16 @ 02:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,326
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Trayvon Martin: Special prosecutor appointed in Trayvon Martin shooting case

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    300 murders in this country every day most black on black and Hussein Obama sticks his nose in this one. Get your ass out of it Hussein Obama let the police do their work!!!!!!!
    Can I ask your age? You're gonna have a stroke if you don't calm down and let up a bit on the hatefest.

  8. #178
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Trayvon Martin: Special prosecutor appointed in Trayvon Martin shooting case

    Quote Originally Posted by Enola View Post

    Can I ask your age? You're gonna have a stroke if you don't calm down and let up a bit on the hatefest.
    It killed Breitbart.

  9. #179
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,729

    Re: Trayvon Martin: Special prosecutor appointed in Trayvon Martin shooting case

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    It killed Breitbart.
    We have a new word in our lexicon...... Breiticide. LOL.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  10. #180
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Trayvon Martin: Special prosecutor appointed in Trayvon Martin shooting case

    Quote Originally Posted by Pilots For 911 Truth View Post
    The critical keys in my above analysis of the 911 call, right up to the murder of Trayvon Martin, are Zimmerman's "offerings."

    Zimmerman "offers" that Trayvon is walking around
    Zimmerman "offers" that Trayvon is looking at houses
    Zimmerman "offers" that Trayvon is staring at him
    Zimmerman "offers" that Trayvon had his hands in his waistband
    Zimmerman "offers" the Trayvon was on drugs
    Zimmerman "offers" that Trayvon had approached him

    Then Zimmerman hung himself when he "offered" yet another self-projection:

    "These assholes always get away with this..." and "He's running."

    Firstly, why is Trayvon running? From whom is Trayvon, running? From what is Trayvon, running?

    Trayvon, was approaching Zimmerman (according to Zimmerman's own statement). So, why would Trayvon, all of a sudden not only stop approaching Zimmerman, but START running? Running from what? How does Trayvon, go from Approaching Zimmerman, to Running?

    Common sense should tell anyone that Zimmerman was lying through his teeth during the entire 911 call! Common sense should tell anyone that Zimmerman, was setting up the kill! Common sense should tell anyone that Zimmerman, had the intent to murder Trayvon Martin in cold blood. And, you have Mr. Zimmerman's own bizarre behavior as evidence.

    You don't start approaching someone, in the rain for no good reason at all, and then all of a sudden start running. That entire sequence of events makes no sense, whatsoever. Not to any thinking human being.

    I'm going to approach you and THEN, for no good reason, just start running! Why? Why would I do that? What's my motivation for running BEFORE I got shot? Huh?
    That is known from his 911 call. When Martin saw Zimmerman watching him, Martin "glaring" at Zimmerman headed towards Zimmerman. What changed appears that Martin saw/heard Zimmerman on the phone to the police - and Martin turned and ran.

    Despite it say 10,000 times as fact, there is NOTHING proving Martin was NOT acting suspiciously, was not on drugs, and that it was inappropriate to dial 911.

    It also is known that AFTER Zimmerman got off the phone to 911, Martin approached Zimmerman (according to Martin's girlfriend) and with seconds was felony aggravated assaulting Zimmerman as Zimmerman shouted pleading someone to help him and a bystander telling Martin to stop and that he was calling the police.

Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •