Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 418

Thread: New Hampshire to vote on gay marriage repeal

  1. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Laramie, Wyoming
    Last Seen
    04-22-13 @ 04:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    221

    Re: New Hampshire to vote on gay marriage repeal

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    It's more like 3-4%, and I love how you don't actually address my point, I'm sure your conceding that your point is the intolerant one.
    Oh good lawd, there's that many gays running amok? I blame it on the liberals and this show called... It's a Brad Brad world. Because it makes gay people look cool.
    Its a Brad Brad World - Season 1 - Bravo TV Official Site

  2. #52
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: New Hampshire to vote on gay marriage repeal

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I like the law where it is.........you are the one who wants a special law to accomadate 1% of the population.
    It doesn't matter if it is only two people. Number has nothing to do with right and wrong. It is none of your business.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  3. #53
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: New Hampshire to vote on gay marriage repeal

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    It doesn't matter if it is only two people. Number has nothing to do with right and wrong. It is none of your business.
    Its the federal law.........live with it or try and change it...
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  4. #54
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,335
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: New Hampshire to vote on gay marriage repeal

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckBerry View Post
    If there is no difference in the law and how it applies to two sets of people, it is not discriminatory. Again, this has zero to to with gay only toilets and lunch counters. SS couples will be able to go and do anything and everything that an OS couple can and in the same places. The ONLY issue is the word. So I wonder, again, it it's really about equality.
    It may or may not be discriminatory but it is undeniably unconstitutional and unequal. Separate is not equal doesnt just apply to toilets, lunch counters, and water fountains. And no the word isnt the only issue. Its the fact that they will be separate institutions and therefor unequal.

  5. #55
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: New Hampshire to vote on gay marriage repeal

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I like the law where it is.........you are the one who wants a special law to accomadate 1% of the population.
    Just removing government force, nothing more.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  6. #56
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: New Hampshire to vote on gay marriage repeal

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckBerry View Post
    If there is no difference in the law and how it applies to two sets of people, it is not discriminatory. Again, this has zero to to with gay only toilets and lunch counters. SS couples will be able to go and do anything and everything that an OS couple can and in the same places. The ONLY issue is the word. So I wonder, again, it it's really about equality.
    Its not about equality at all...Its abou indoctrinationon that the gay lifestyle is a suitable alternate lifestyle and to teach that to our children in that manner...........I don't care what gays or what straights do in the privacy of their bedrooms..I just don't want to know about it....Gays will answer to their maker on the day of reckoning.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  7. #57
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,359

    Re: New Hampshire to vote on gay marriage repeal

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Its not about equality at all...Its abou indoctrinationon that the gay lifestyle is a suitable alternate lifestyle and to teach that to our children in that manner...........I don't care what gays or what straights do in the privacy of their bedrooms..I just don't want to know about it....Gays will answer to their maker on the day of reckoning.
    It's all about equality, and no matter what you say or do, my generation will not be plagued by the hatred of LGBT people like your generation was, and I am damn glad that is the case.

    And it's clear that you do want to know about considering your interest in these threads, and you know, if SSM was allowed, we'd shut up about wanting it. It's amazing how you rationalize your support of bigoted legislation.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  8. #58
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: New Hampshire to vote on gay marriage repeal

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    It's all about equality, and no matter what you say or do, my generation will not be plagued by the hatred of LGBT people like your generation was, and I am damn glad that is the case.

    And it's clear that you do want to know about considering your interest in these threads, and you know, if SSM was allowed, we'd shut up about wanting it. It's amazing how you rationalize your support of bigoted legislation.
    No matter what you say I hate no one...I want gays to have the same rights I have but not marriage......You already changed the meaning of gay forever....It use to be a child can say as someone who is very happy..........You can call your unions anything you want....Why do you want to defile Holy Matrimony a name that is very special to a lot of us........Some of us have even berrn married for 46 years......Its special.....I support Civil Unions with equal rights but you and I both know it is not even about marriage.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  9. #59
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,335
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: New Hampshire to vote on gay marriage repeal

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Its not about equality at all...Its abou indoctrinationon that the gay lifestyle is a suitable alternate lifestyle and to teach that to our children in that manner...........I don't care what gays or what straights do in the privacy of their bedrooms..I just don't want to know about it....Gays will answer to their maker on the day of reckoning.
    Evidence please. Until you produce it I will assume your wrong.

  10. #60
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: New Hampshire to vote on gay marriage repeal

    Quote Originally Posted by Omgitsme View Post
    Evidence please. Until you produce it I will assume your wrong.
    watch the Liberal news. Read the papers on line.....You can say anything you want about straight people without any reprisals.........Don't do that with a gay.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •