Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 418

Thread: New Hampshire to vote on gay marriage repeal

  1. #291
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,784

    Re: New Hampshire to vote on gay marriage repeal

    Quote Originally Posted by PrometheusBound View Post
    The logic is that as long as inferior behavior is shown by a race, then racism should exist. The race card should be discarded from the deck because there is nothing wrong with racism unless applied to groups that behave well and produce much.
    There is nothing wrong with racism. Gotcha.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  2. #292
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,784

    Re: New Hampshire to vote on gay marriage repeal

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    They do exist and as long as there are lefties like Sharpton and Jackson around they will always exist.....I will never understand why you lefties want race baiters and racists like them as your leaders but you do.
    Racism only exists where you politically want it to. Thick blinders you have there buddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  3. #293
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: New Hampshire to vote on gay marriage repeal

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Racism only exists where you politically want it to. Thick blinders you have there buddy.
    Your the one confused.......You think Hussein Obama is a God....well I have a clue for you.....He isn't......
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  4. #294
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: New Hampshire to vote on gay marriage repeal

    Quote Originally Posted by PrometheusBound View Post
    Or Zimbabwe and Somalia, since they are the post-racial ideal.
    Hear, Hear!!!!!!!!
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  5. #295
    Basketball Nerd
    StillBallin75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    21,896

    Re: New Hampshire to vote on gay marriage repeal

    Quote Originally Posted by PrometheusBound View Post
    Or Zimbabwe and Somalia, since they are the post-racial ideal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Hear, Hear!!!!!!!!
    WTF are you guys talking about.
    Nobody who wins a war indulges in a bifurcated definition of victory. War is a political act; victory and defeat have meaning only in political terms. A country incapable of achieving its political objectives at an acceptable cost is losing the war, regardless of battlefield events.

    Bifurcating victory (e.g. winning militarily, losing politically) is a useful salve for defeated armies. The "stab in the back" narrative helped take the sting out of failure for German generals after WWI and their American counterparts after Vietnam.

    All the same, it's nonsense. To paraphrase Vince Lombardi, show me a political loser, and I'll show you a loser.
    - Colonel Paul Yingling

  6. #296
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,335
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: New Hampshire to vote on gay marriage repeal

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Your the one confused.......You think Hussein Obama is a God....well I have a clue for you.....He isn't......
    Wait...Obama isnt a god?

  7. #297
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: New Hampshire to vote on gay marriage repeal

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    when a Legislature acts against the will of the people they are a activist legislature and I have been saying that all along my left wing friend.
    But the people vote them in, yes? Is that not what you claimed earlier yourself? You're contradicting yourself.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  8. #298
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: New Hampshire to vote on gay marriage repeal

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You ever look in the mirror?
    All the time. Quite the educated bloke staring back.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  9. #299
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,784

    Re: New Hampshire to vote on gay marriage repeal

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Your the one confused.......You think Hussein Obama is a God....well I have a clue for you.....He isn't......
    I do? Must have been why I didn't vote for him in 2008 and why I most likely won't be voting for him in 2012. Here's a tip, when you shape your argument to make a personal slam on someone, know wtf ur talking about first. Makes you look much less moronic if you take that approach in you ad homs.

    Just because I don't hate Obama as much as you do doesn't mean I'm in love with him. Hussien Obama indeed. Grow up dude.
    Last edited by poweRob; 04-01-12 at 03:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  10. #300
    Professor

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    08-19-14 @ 02:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,824

    Re: New Hampshire to vote on gay marriage repeal

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post



    What part are you referring to as the "new interpretation"?

    Of course this doesnt make the old interpretation right either. The old interpretation of "person" used to only include white males, now it includes other races and females.
    The first time I heard the bullying slogan, "This is a republic, not a democracy" was from a Far Right fringe group in 1969. Before that, we took it for granted that we were a democracy and all the influential people told us so. A republic is an oligarchy, which inevitably turns into a plutocracy or hereditary aristocracy, then collapses from the growing exclusion of those who formerly gave it its strength.
    On the outside, trickling down on the insiders.
    We won't live free until the 1% live in fear.
    Hey, richboys! Imagine the boot of democracy stomping on your faces, forever.

Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •