Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 418

Thread: New Hampshire to vote on gay marriage repeal

  1. #101
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,335
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: New Hampshire to vote on gay marriage repeal

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Horse****. He held those positions while CANDIDATE Obama. Plain and simple fact is that the left are pure hypocrites on this issue...ways have been...and always will be. Is not just Obama...it's EVERY elected democrat. They simply don't bother asking...or caring.
    Im sorry but he repealed DADT, he made it so same sex partners of federal employees can recieve benefits, and he isnt going to defend DOMA. Its not as much as he could be doing but its more then everyone else has done.

  2. #102
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: New Hampshire to vote on gay marriage repeal

    Quote Originally Posted by Omgitsme View Post
    I certainly havent noticed that at all. And there is no proof in that post btw.
    That is because like most lefties you wear blinders..........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  3. #103
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: New Hampshire to vote on gay marriage repeal

    Quote Originally Posted by Omgitsme View Post
    Thats because he has done more for gay rights then anyone else so far. Although he could certainly do more.
    Just what has he done........Please be specific.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  4. #104
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,335
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: New Hampshire to vote on gay marriage repeal

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    That is because like most lefties you wear blinders..........
    Or maybe its because you didnt provide examples to prove your point aka proof.

  5. #105
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: New Hampshire to vote on gay marriage repeal

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Just what has he done........Please be specific.
    A congressional bill to repeal DADT was enacted in December 2010, specifying that the policy would remain in place until the President, the Secretary of Defense, and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff certified that repeal would not harm military readiness, followed by a 60-day waiting period.[4] A July 6, 2011 ruling from a federal appeals court barred further enforcement of the U.S. military's ban on openly gay service members.[5] President Barack Obama, Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta, and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Admiral Mike Mullen, sent that certification to Congress on July 22, 2011, which set the end of DADT for September 20, 2011.[6]

  6. #106
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: New Hampshire to vote on gay marriage repeal

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    That is because like most lefties you wear blinders..........
    I find this hilariously ironic.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  7. #107
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,335
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: New Hampshire to vote on gay marriage repeal

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Just what has he done........Please be specific.
    Said it in another post. And againt its not as much as he could be doing but its more then everyone else has done.

  8. #108
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,663
    Quote Originally Posted by Omgitsme View Post
    Im sorry but he repealed DADT, he made it so same sex partners of federal employees can recieve benefits, and he isnt going to defend DOMA. Its not as much as he could be doing but its more then everyone else has done.
    And his position is as MOST republicans. And Lordy don't folk just TRIP over themselves to call them homophobes for supporting civil unions but opposing gay marriage. Hypocrites. The lot.

  9. #109
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,335
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: New Hampshire to vote on gay marriage repeal

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    And his position is as MOST republicans. And Lordy don't folk just TRIP over themselves to call them homophobes for supporting civil unions but opposing gay marriage. Hypocrites. The lot.
    The difference is that most republicans try to block SSM every way possible and he does not.

  10. #110
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,663
    Quote Originally Posted by Omgitsme View Post
    The difference is that most republicans try to block SSM every way possible and he does not.
    Why that's still jut horse****, son. Every time the subject is discussed on this site, if people DARE to take the Obama position how quickly does the fur fly. Ask me...it's pretty pathetic the number of people that so willingly sacrifice their 'cause' in the name of political expediency. Worse that they so willingly label others

Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •