Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 83

Thread: Gunman kills four at French Jewish school

  1. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Gunman kills four at French Jewish school

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    problem solved.

    justice served.
    Perhaps. Let's see first if there were any accessories or cover-ups.

  2. #52
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Gunman kills four at French Jewish school

    Quote Originally Posted by Manc Skipper View Post
    French law enforcement took him out around 10am GMT. Intense gunfire and explosions lasted almost a minute! Sarkosy has spoken stressing the unity and solidarity of the Republic, reminding everyone that "our Muslim compatriots had nothing to do with this killer", and stressing how they should not be stigmatised over one man's actions.
    I disagree with Sarkozy. This man didn't do everything on his own; he had help. Sarkozy is saying this because he doesn't want riots in Paris and weeks of car burnings, so politically speaking, the correct thing to do but we know better right?
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  3. #53
    Wrinkly member
    Manc Skipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Southern England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    23,190

    Re: Gunman kills four at French Jewish school

    I'm sure you do. I don't, but I couldn't possibly comment, since I'm only 300 miles from the scene instead of 3,000.
    Don't work out, work in.

    Never eat anything that's served in a bucket.

  4. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Gunman kills four at French Jewish school

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    I disagree with Sarkozy. This man didn't do everything on his own; he had help. Sarkozy is saying this because he doesn't want riots in Paris and weeks of car burnings, so politically speaking, the correct thing to do but we know better right?
    There is so much fear and PC that no one can really know what's going on anymore. Politicians will say what's expedient and, like you say, everyone knows they are lying. The media will tell us on a 'need to know' basis, often working hand in glove with the government.

    If the first casualty of war is truth then it appears we are at war.

  5. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Gunman kills four at French Jewish school

    Quote Originally Posted by Manc Skipper View Post
    I'm sure you do. I don't, but I couldn't possibly comment, since I'm only 300 miles from the scene instead of 3,000.
    Why is distance from the scene important?

    Do you restrict your comments to your own neighborhood?

  6. #56
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Gunman kills four at French Jewish school

    Quote Originally Posted by Manc Skipper View Post
    I'm sure you do. I don't, but I couldn't possibly comment, since I'm only 300 miles from the scene instead of 3,000.
    So since you're so close and all... you're view is this terrorist did everything on his own, with no help from anyone in France or the surrounding European area. Is that right?
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  7. #57
    Guru
    Ben K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,717

    Re: Gunman kills four at French Jewish school

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    So since you're so close and all... you're view is this terrorist did everything on his own, with no help from anyone in France or the surrounding European area. Is that right?
    Since when did a shooting spree require help? How about we let the investigation happen, or are you suggesting they won't explore the evidence because of political expedience?

  8. #58
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Gunman kills four at French Jewish school

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben K. View Post
    Since when did a shooting spree require help? How about we let the investigation happen, or are you suggesting they won't explore the evidence because of political expedience?
    I'm suggesting no one acts alone - there's always help. I'm also suggesting that this (now dead) terrorist isn't the only one who's responsible for those dead: Those who knowingly helped him in these acts are just as guilty.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  9. #59
    Wrinkly member
    Manc Skipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Southern England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    23,190

    Re: Gunman kills four at French Jewish school

    There's no evidence of any support other than his brother and mother, but speculate away.
    Don't work out, work in.

    Never eat anything that's served in a bucket.

  10. #60
    Wrinkly member
    Manc Skipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Southern England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    23,190

    Re: Gunman kills four at French Jewish school

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Why is distance from the scene important?

    Do you restrict your comments to your own neighborhood?
    Someone with a brain could figure out that If I was physically (and socially) closer to the events and couldn't tell, then a forigner ten times as far away is even less likely to be so certain. If you restricted your comments to your neighbourhood, it would be a lot quieter around here..
    Don't work out, work in.

    Never eat anything that's served in a bucket.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •