Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 83

Thread: Gunman kills four at French Jewish school

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    10-13-12 @ 02:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,556

    Re: Gunman kills four at French Jewish school

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    the killer of this beautiful girl, my little Jewish sister, needs to pay the ultimate price for his horrible crimes.

    It's so sad ... like French Interior Minister Claude Gueant said: "We have reached the summit of barbarism."

  2. #22
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Gunman kills four at French Jewish school

    Quote Originally Posted by Mya View Post
    It's so sad ... like French Interior Minister Claude Gueant said: "We have reached the summit of barbarism."
    They're starting an Inquisition?

    This is a sad event, true. But summit of barbarism? No, Europe did that awhile ago.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    10-13-12 @ 02:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,556

    Re: Gunman kills four at French Jewish school

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    They're starting an Inquisition?

    This is a sad event, true. But summit of barbarism? No, Europe did that awhile ago.


    Ikari, you would have to ask the French Minister that question!

    And in my opinion yes, it is a new summit of barbarism! to follow a child inside the school and to execute the child in that way.... pure and sheer barbarism.

  4. #24
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Gunman kills four at French Jewish school

    Quote Originally Posted by Mya View Post
    Ikari, you would have to ask the French Minister that question!

    And in my opinion yes, it is a new summit of barbarism! to follow a child inside the school and to execute the child in that way.... pure and sheer barbarism.
    It's not new though. Humans have been killing children for some time now. Hell one of the Crusades essentially revolved around children going off to wage religious war. This isn't new. This is just an extremely ****ed up individual. And we've dealt with those type before.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  5. #25
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:51 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,787

    Re: Gunman kills four at French Jewish school

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    the killer of this beautiful girl, my little Jewish sister, needs to pay the ultimate price for his horrible crimes.
    That is your little sister? Jesus... how horrible. How are your parents handling it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  6. #26
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:51 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,787

    Re: Gunman kills four at French Jewish school

    Quote Originally Posted by Mya View Post
    It's so sad ... like French Interior Minister Claude Gueant said: "We have reached the summit of barbarism."
    Barbarism should be capitalized if it is a proper noun... Makes his whole statement sound ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    10-13-12 @ 02:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,556

    Re: Gunman kills four at French Jewish school

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    It's not new though. Humans have been killing children for some time now. Hell one of the Crusades essentially revolved around children going off to wage religious war. This isn't new. This is just an extremely ****ed up individual. And we've dealt with those type before.

    I understand what you are saying Ikari, but we are supposed to be an enlighten and civilized society which has moved from the barbarism of The Dark Ages.
    This sort of pointless random attacks that take place against defenseless and innocent people is regrettably becoming more and more common and we are becoming more and more desensitized to them, that's what's happening in my opinion.

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Gunman kills four at French Jewish school

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    That is your little sister? Jesus... how horrible. How are your parents handling it?
    your sarcasm in the face of the death of these 3 innocent kids, is not appreciated

  9. #29
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:51 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,787

    Re: Gunman kills four at French Jewish school

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    your sarcasm in the face of the death of these 3 innocent kids, is not appreciated
    Your attempt to make an apparent emotional connection isn't either... that is the point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Gunman kills four at French Jewish school

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Your attempt to make an apparent emotional connection isn't either... that is the point.
    oh, its more than a mere emotional connection.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •