Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 97

Thread: Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness

  1. #61
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    CTist?
    short for "Conspiracy Theorist"

  2. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness

    Quote Originally Posted by Fubar View Post
    Demanding'' evidence'' is no refutation eighter.it's denial.
    demanding evidence...is denial?



    that's pretty ironic, Fubar.

  3. #63
    Student Fubar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    greenville sc
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 10:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    201

    Re: Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    And yet every thing you say is there isn't. When your argument is that it's there, but it's hidden so you can't find it, it's a pretty weak argument.
    Again,denial not refutation.
    Listen to your conscience....and let it sink in.

  4. #64
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness

    Quote Originally Posted by Fubar View Post
    Again,denial not refutation.
    you can't deny something...that isn't there.

  5. #65
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    And yet every thing you say is there isn't.
    What specifically did I say was there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    When your argument is that it's there, but it's hidden so you can't find it, it's a pretty weak argument.
    I stated I can understand given the vagueness of the language how it can be seen that way. Given the government's overwhelming power already, that you cannot see it either means you don't know what it says, or are willfully ignoring what it says. As I already stated, it depends on one's perspective. You're perspective is one that protects this current administration so your response is not unanticipated. You could at least agree that everyone doesn't think like you and therefore may have a different interpretation.... but I'm not holding my breath.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  6. #66
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    short for "Conspiracy Theorist"
    Interpreting language differently doesn't mean a conspiracy theory. The one document that I reviewed was completed in 2007 under Bush.... so it has nothing to do with a conspiracy nor am I remotely suggesting one.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  7. #67
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Interpreting language differently doesn't mean a conspiracy theory. The one document that I reviewed was completed in 2007 under Bush.... so it has nothing to do with a conspiracy nor am I remotely suggesting one.
    um..this thread is about an Executive Order issues a few days ago, not in 2007.

  8. #68
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    um..this thread is about an Executive Order issues a few days ago, not in 2007.
    The EO references the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act from FEMA which was passed in 2007, and refers to specifics under that law.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  9. #69
    Student Fubar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    greenville sc
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 10:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    201

    Re: Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    demanding evidence...is denial?



    that's pretty ironic, Fubar.
    Yes it is,demanding new evidence while denying not refuting presented evidence.
    Listen to your conscience....and let it sink in.

  10. #70
    Student Fubar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    greenville sc
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 10:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    201

    Re: Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    you can't deny something...that isn't there.
    Denial again.nice tactic.
    Listen to your conscience....and let it sink in.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •