Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 97

Thread: Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness

  1. #51
    Student Fubar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    greenville sc
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 10:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    201

    Re: Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    of course it doesn't. such accusations are just ignorant hyperbole.
    Denial does not constitute refutation however intense.
    Listen to your conscience....and let it sink in.

  2. #52
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness

    Quote Originally Posted by Fubar View Post
    Denial does not constitute refutation however intense.
    A lack of evidence for something is not proof that it exists either.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness

    Quote Originally Posted by Fubar View Post
    Denial does not constitute refutation however intense.
    I deny things that have no evidence to support them.

  4. #54
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    A lack of evidence for something is not proof that it exists either.
    You see what you want to see, not what is there.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  5. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    You see what you want to see, not what is there.
    yes, folks who want to see a conspiracy to enact martial law & nationalize peoples' pantries, will see that in this new EO.

    ...even if it ain't there.

  6. #56
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    yes, folks who want to see a conspiracy to enact martial law & nationalize peoples' pantries, will see that in this new EO.

    ...even if it ain't there.
    And since you claim it can go that way, obviously it can go the other way where folks who want to see a magnanimous and giving government which will only act in the benefit of the people it humbly serves. Even when that isn't there either.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  7. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    And since you claim it can go that way, obviously it can go the other way where folks who want to see a magnanimous and giving government which will only act in the benefit of the people it humbly serves.....
    common CTist strawman.

  8. #58
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    common CTist strawman.
    CTist?
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  9. #59
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    You see what you want to see, not what is there.
    And yet every thing you say is there isn't. When your argument is that it's there, but it's hidden so you can't find it, it's a pretty weak argument.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #60
    Student Fubar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    greenville sc
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 10:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    201

    Re: Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I deny things that have no evidence to support them.
    Demanding'' evidence'' is no refutation eighter.it's denial.
    Listen to your conscience....and let it sink in.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •