Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 97

Thread: Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness

  1. #11
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:25 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness

    Quote Originally Posted by xpiher View Post
    Yes but it gives them authority to do so much in the name of national defense

    Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
    Where? The only thing this EO did was add the Department of Homeland Security to the team of agencies.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness

    Quote Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
    Sorry you feel that way.

    What about laws against "hoarding" in an emergency? If that isn't nationalizing your personal pantry, what is?
    preventing you from hoarding...is the same thing as nationalizing all the **** you already own, including your crayons and ginger-bread?

    yep, your posts are a silly and a little paranoid, Goshin. sorry to say it.

  3. #13
    Sage
    MoSurveyor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    04-13-17 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,985

    Re: Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness

    Quote Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
    What about laws against "hoarding" in an emergency? If that isn't nationalizing your personal pantry, what is?
    I'm not sure where you saw that word. It's not in the linked *.pdf.
    Mt. Rushmore: Three surveyors and some other guy.
    Life goes on within you and without you. -Harrison
    Hear the echoes of the centuries, Power isn't all that money buys. -Peart
    After you learn quantum mechanics you're never really the same again. -Weinberg

  4. #14
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,179

    Re: Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    preventing you from hoarding...is the same thing as nationalizing all the **** you already own, including your crayons and ginger-bread?

    yep, your posts are a silly and a little paranoid, Goshin. sorry to say it.


    Nice try at misrepresentation and baiting, Thunder. Maybe I should go back to ignoring you.

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness

    Quote Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
    Nice try at misrepresentation and baiting, Thunder. Maybe I should go back to ignoring you.
    sorry Goshin, but Im being 100% serious.

    preventing hoarding of gasoline, rice, milk, and other general necessessities, is NOT the same as nationalizing all of your personal possessions.

    such an idea, is hyberbolic & a bit paranoid.

  6. #16
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,828

    Re: Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness

    Quote Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
    Sorry you feel that way.




    What about laws against "hoarding" in an emergency? If that isn't nationalizing your personal pantry, what is?
    Laws against "hoarding" are not nationalizing your pantry because that's not what the word nationalizing means.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Laws against "hoarding" are not nationalizing your pantry because that's not what the word nationalizing means.
    thank you.

  8. #18
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:25 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Laws against "hoarding" are not nationalizing your pantry because that's not what the word nationalizing means.
    I find no reference to hoarding or anything in the EO about persons stockpiling food or other items. No one has yet to show that there is anything whatsoever wrong with this EO.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #19
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness

    Don't worry there are always safeguards to keep someone like Hussein Obama from doing that....You want to worry about somethin worry about unemployment and the economy instead......
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Don't worry there are always safeguards to keep someone like Hussein Obama from doing that....You want to worry about somethin worry about unemployment and the economy instead......
    since when do Republicans & Conservatives care about unemployment? Its good for the stock market and corporate profits.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •