Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 114

Thread: Who's talking about Sasha, Malia? It's dad, again

  1. #71
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Who's talking about Sasha, Malia? It's dad, again

    Quote Originally Posted by Enola View Post
    .............
    Keep this up and you'll become one of my favorite posters.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #72
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Who's talking about Sasha, Malia? It's dad, again

    Quote Originally Posted by Fubar View Post
    Thank u j_Mack quite a straw man there...''evil'' no soup for you Mr DemSoc
    I have no idea whats even trying to be said anymore.


  3. #73
    Student Fubar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    greenville sc
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 10:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    201

    Re: Who's talking about Sasha, Malia? It's dad, again

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    He never really knows.

    He's so partisan he makes Glenn Beck look like Wolf Blitzer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fubar View Post
    Thank u j_Mack quite a straw man there...''evil'' no soup for you Mr DemSoc
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    I have no idea whats even trying to be said anymore.
    To fast for u?or just emulating Barry?u had amnesia after using the word ''evil'
    Listen to your conscience....and let it sink in.

  4. #74
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: Who's talking about Sasha, Malia? It's dad, again

    Look, Opportunity cost has this exactly right. The fact that no one is addressing the point OC is making, but rather instead choosing to wage personal attacks, character attacks, and Allenski style dismissal, dissemination, and mockery without addressing the actual point of the OP which wasn't really the how the President was using his daughters, but rather, why he was using them.....It is a distraction, hint: read the CBO article, ALSO in the OP.....


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  5. #75
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:05 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,313
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Who's talking about Sasha, Malia? It's dad, again

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Look, Opportunity cost has this exactly right. The fact that no one is addressing the point OC is making, but rather instead choosing to wage personal attacks, character attacks, and Allenski style dismissal, dissemination, and mockery without addressing the actual point of the OP which wasn't really the how the President was using his daughters, but rather, why he was using them.....It is a distraction, hint: read the CBO article, ALSO in the OP.....


    j-mac
    You are crying for a dad talking about his kids. How the **** are we supposed to take that seriously?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #76
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: Who's talking about Sasha, Malia? It's dad, again

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You are crying for a dad talking about his kids. How the **** are we supposed to take that seriously?

    I couldn't give two craps what you take seriously or not. Considering some of the vitriolic spew you have engaged in, in days past, you should be the least of those to object to anyone ranting about a President they don't like.....heh, heh....

    But like I said, this isn't about what you think, what I think, or anything other than the tactic being used by Obama the liar....Care to discuss that, or carry on the attacks?


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  7. #77
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:05 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,313
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Who's talking about Sasha, Malia? It's dad, again

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    I couldn't give two craps what you take seriously or not. Considering some of the vitriolic spew you have engaged in, in days past, you should be the least of those to object to anyone ranting about a President they don't like.....heh, heh....

    But like I said, this isn't about what you think, what I think, or anything other than the tactic being used by Obama the liar....Care to discuss that, or carry on the attacks?


    j-mac
    Every single president has talked about his kids. Not a damn thing wrong with it. Making a big deal about it is proof that you can't argue substantive issues.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #78
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: Who's talking about Sasha, Malia? It's dad, again

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Every single president has talked about his kids. Not a damn thing wrong with it. Making a big deal about it is proof that you can't argue substantive issues.
    I will only direct you to Opportunity Cost's postings....You seem to be ignoring them like the rest of the liberal progressives in this thread.

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  9. #79
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Who's talking about Sasha, Malia? It's dad, again

    Quote Originally Posted by Fubar View Post
    To fast for u?or just emulating Barry?u had amnesia after using the word ''evil'
    No. It literally makes no sense.


  10. #80
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:05 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,313
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Who's talking about Sasha, Malia? It's dad, again

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    I will only direct you to Opportunity Cost's postings....You seem to be ignoring them like the rest of the liberal progressives in this thread.

    j-mac
    You are unable to speak for yourself? You have not presented any argument as to why this is any kind of big deal, and look to be just trying any classless attack you can come up with.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •