Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 114

Thread: Who's talking about Sasha, Malia? It's dad, again

  1. #61
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:18 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,363
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Who's talking about Sasha, Malia? It's dad, again

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    I am getting a chuckle out of a self declared "Socialist" from KS, trying to lecture to you about socialism....heh, heh.....


    j-mac
    That would be like a hyper-partisan lecturing some one on doing something partisan....
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #62
    Sage
    Enola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    07-30-16 @ 02:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,326
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Who's talking about Sasha, Malia? It's dad, again

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Don't buy the hype people...This President is desperate. Never mind the outrage if a republican had said anything concerning Obama's children which they wouldn't, but Barry brings them up in the fashion that liberals always turn to what I like to call the unassailable victim, although in this case Obama is so worried that he has used his own children in this ploy over, and over again...And why?

    Maybe this is but one reason....




    Like I said before, This clown has to go! I will vote for a sock over Obama.


    j-mac
    You're kidding, right?

  3. #63
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Who's talking about Sasha, Malia? It's dad, again

    Quote Originally Posted by Enola View Post
    You're kidding, right?
    Unfortunately not. He is completely serious.


  4. #64
    Professor

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Last Seen
    11-21-14 @ 03:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    2,120

    Re: Who's talking about Sasha, Malia? It's dad, again

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Good God, read the article from THE AP!!!! He is using his kids as political props, much like a coward does.


    j-mac
    So, when Palin dragged her spawn around with here everywhere she went, that wasn't what she was doing? When Santorum's brood is trotted up on stage, that's not what he is doing? When Romney brings his smiling automotons on stage with him, what's he doing?

    Name one politician with kids who didn't use their kids to establish them as "family friendly"?

    ****, Dan Quayle's son BORROWED kids to make himself look like a family man when he's single.

    You just get ****ty over it because he's a Democrat in office and you don't like him.

    Late last year an uber-conservative friend of mine from college posted about how offended he was that Obama celebrated Hanukkah early because he was going to be out of town on Hanukkah's first night. And how it was SOOOOO sacrilegious to light all of the candles early.

    I then posted an article from 2005 showing that Bush did the same thing when the calendar pushed Hanukkah to the same time as the President's Christmas vacation. It was EXACT. They both did the EXACT same thing (they even both had their early celebration on the exact same day of December) and he still said, "It's different".

    It's different because you don't like Obama, so everything he does throws you conservatives into drama queen-type hissy fits. That's it. You are not actually offended at this. You just hate him so much that every little thing he does makes you believe that he's trying to destroy the world and you have to scream and rant like a lunatic about it.

    It's called politics. Liberals flaked out all the time about Bush. Conservatives are doing the same now - only they'll never admit that they're behaving in the same way, because NOTHING will make a conservative more irate than telling them that liberals and conservatives are all just human beings with many of the same flaws. THAT is what will cause the biggest hissy fit of all. ESPECIALLY if you tell them that they have something in common with Obama, which is love of their children. Obama OBVIOUSLY only had children for the purposes of one day trotting them out onstage to use as tools to show his humanity. It's the same way his spirit planned from its spectral plane before his birth to trick everyone into believing he'd be born in Hawaii, when he was really going to be born in Kenya.

  5. #65
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,343

    Re: Who's talking about Sasha, Malia? It's dad, again

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Yes "bud" is a word Fubar.


    Hahahah i still find it hilarious that you think this is some sort of righteous mission to somehow prove that sense Obama used his kids in a policy speech that its evil to do.
    Evil is your word. It is important to see what the strategy of Obama is, and that is what is being focused on here...The fact that you think it is evil? ok...I prefer dishonest, and calculated.

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  6. #66
    Sage
    Enola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    07-30-16 @ 02:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,326
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Who's talking about Sasha, Malia? It's dad, again

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Evil is your word. It is important to see what the strategy of Obama is, and that is what is being focused on here...The fact that you think it is evil? ok...I prefer dishonest, and calculated.

    j-mac
    .............

  7. #67
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Who's talking about Sasha, Malia? It's dad, again

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Evil is your word.
    What?

    It is important to see what the strategy of Obama is, and that is what is being focused on here..
    What that he talked about his kids? Not really a controversial strategy at all.. People do it all the time and so does the president. Its called being the chief citizen....

    .The fact that you think it is evil? ok...I prefer dishonest, and calculated.

    j-mac
    WTF are you even talking about?
    I never said it was evil...

    And how is this dishonest? Calculated? Sure, Its a speech..


  8. #68
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,340
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Who's talking about Sasha, Malia? It's dad, again

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    WTF are you even talking about?
    He never really knows.

    He's so partisan he makes Glenn Beck look like Wolf Blitzer.

  9. #69
    Sage
    OpportunityCost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,820

    Re: Who's talking about Sasha, Malia? It's dad, again

    So, when Palin dragged her spawn around with here everywhere she went, that wasn't what she was doing? When Santorum's brood is trotted up on stage, that's not what he is doing? When Romney brings his smiling automotons on stage with him, what's he doing?

    Name one politician with kids who didn't use their kids to establish them as "family friendly"?
    As I said before, every politician since politics began trots their family out on the stage. Very few of them bring them into a policy discussion or rationale for a policy.

    That may be the difference youre looking for, but then again you may just want to keep this as wide a stance as possible because then you dont have to acknowledge whats being done and why.

    Im not saying whether the policy being put forth is wrong or right, Im saying its intellectually dishonest to bring out anecdotal evidence from your children to be part of the basis for a policy rollout. Not evil, just dishonest.

  10. #70
    Student Fubar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    greenville sc
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 10:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    201

    Re: Who's talking about Sasha, Malia? It's dad, again

    Quote Originally Posted by Enola View Post
    .............
    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Evil is your word. It is important to see what the strategy of Obama is, and that is what is being focused on here...The fact that you think it is evil? ok...I prefer dishonest, and calculated.

    j-mac
    Thank u j_Mack quite a straw man there...''evil'' no soup for you Mr DemSoc
    Listen to your conscience....and let it sink in.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •