Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 114

Thread: Who's talking about Sasha, Malia? It's dad, again

  1. #51
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,322
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Who's talking about Sasha, Malia? It's dad, again

    Quote Originally Posted by Fubar View Post
    First they ridiculize u ,after,they get angry,and then....you win. Ghandi.the object of your worship,Barry, might not be so virtuous after all.
    Don't take this wrong, just trying to help...."u" is a letter, not a word.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #52
    Guru
    nonpareil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    07-04-15 @ 10:36 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,108

    Re: Who's talking about Sasha, Malia? It's dad, again

    Quote Originally Posted by Fubar View Post
    I think we did that because it was the logical and right thing to do after we looked at the facts.....as presented.
    What's logical about eliminating cheap labour? Why is something "right", could it have something to do with one's emotions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Free_Radical View Post

    And I wasn't making an appeal to authority, I was making an appeal to the philosophical body of work of the founders, the worth and content of which should be well-known to anyone with a cursory understanding of basic history and philosophy.

    Brian

  3. #53
    Guru
    nonpareil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    07-04-15 @ 10:36 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,108

    Re: Who's talking about Sasha, Malia? It's dad, again

    Quote Originally Posted by OpportunityCost View Post
    Its a ploy to disarm criticism of what hes espousing. Something that shouldnt be needed if the ideas are sound and defensible on their own worth. Which doesnt excuse either side.

    But if you think having family on the campaign trail, which every politician has since poilitics started, is equivalent to presenting ideas with children as a screen to their criticism is acceptable...well then, I dont think the OP is being as partisan as you are.

    Oh please, what Obama does is nothing compared to Republican politicians using their own sick children as poster child for the pro-life movement, but of course those children are "proof" of their pro-life beliefs, whereas Obama is an idiot whose every action is part of a complex "ploy" he masterminded to destroy America - seems the rose-tinted glass comes equipped with hypocrisy and intelligence filter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Free_Radical View Post

    And I wasn't making an appeal to authority, I was making an appeal to the philosophical body of work of the founders, the worth and content of which should be well-known to anyone with a cursory understanding of basic history and philosophy.

    Brian

  4. #54
    Student Fubar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    greenville sc
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 10:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    201

    Re: Who's talking about Sasha, Malia? It's dad, again

    Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    What's logical about eliminating cheap labour? Why is something "right", could it have something to do with one's emotions?
    Conscience not emotions.do not mix them up.that's how u know right from wrong.
    Last edited by Fubar; 03-18-12 at 05:44 PM.
    Listen to your conscience....and let it sink in.

  5. #55
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Who's talking about Sasha, Malia? It's dad, again

    Quote Originally Posted by Fubar View Post
    First they ridiculize u ,after,they get angry,and then....you win. Ghandi.the object of your worship,Barry, might not be so virtuous after all.
    What? This isnt some social movement bud which was the perspective Gandhi was talking about. Plus you got the quote wrong: "First they criticize you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
    Also you trying to make a subject over this is pathetic.


  6. #56
    Sage
    OpportunityCost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,738

    Re: Who's talking about Sasha, Malia? It's dad, again

    Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    Oh please, what Obama does is nothing compared to Republican politicians using their own sick children as poster child for the pro-life movement, but of course those children are "proof" of their pro-life beliefs, whereas Obama is an idiot whose every action is part of a complex "ploy" he masterminded to destroy America - seems the rose-tinted glass comes equipped with hypocrisy and intelligence filter.

    Something you would not need to do if your ideas were of good merit in and of themselves. Why can the ideas not just be discussed? Why bring his children into the mix of presenting a policy idea? Im saying we can discuss his idea on the face of it without anecdotal evidence from his children to shield the idea from some harsher criticisms. You have a 30 foot strawman running with your asinine statement that isnt close to what I said.

    BTW...undisclosed? Not so much.

  7. #57
    Student Fubar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    greenville sc
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 10:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    201

    Re: Who's talking about Sasha, Malia? It's dad, again

    ttern
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    What? This isnt some social movement bud which was the perspective Gandhi was talking about. Plus you got the quote wrong: "First they criticize you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
    Also you trying to make a subject over this is pathetic.
    Is ''bud'' a word redress?
    Anyway the quote,thanks for looking it up,can apply to many things.for instance,it fits your posting pattern like a glove.
    Last edited by Fubar; 03-18-12 at 06:36 PM.
    Listen to your conscience....and let it sink in.

  8. #58
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: Who's talking about Sasha, Malia? It's dad, again

    Quote Originally Posted by Fubar View Post
    ttern

    Is ''bud'' a word redress?
    Anyway the quote,thanks for looking it up,can apply to many things.for instance,it fits your posting pattern like a glove.

    I am getting a chuckle out of a self declared "Socialist" from KS, trying to lecture to you about socialism....heh, heh.....


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  9. #59
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Who's talking about Sasha, Malia? It's dad, again

    Quote Originally Posted by Fubar View Post
    ttern

    Is ''bud'' a word redress?
    Yes "bud" is a word Fubar.

    Anyway the quote,thanks for looking it up,can apply to many things.for instance,it fits your posting pattern like a glove.
    Hahahah i still find it hilarious that you think this is some sort of righteous mission to somehow prove that sense Obama used his kids in a policy speech that its evil to do.


  10. #60
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Who's talking about Sasha, Malia? It's dad, again

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    I am getting a chuckle out of a self declared "Socialist" from KS, trying to lecture to you about socialism....heh, heh.....


    j-mac
    I'm not lecturing him about socialism....


Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •