Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 133

Thread: Poll: Most say employers should be allowed not to cover contraception

  1. #61
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    12-29-15 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,747

    Re: Poll: Most say employers should be allowed not to cover contraception

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomOf View Post
    You are less than worth my time in speaking with. Filthy language and insults, this is the cry the ignorant use when they have no argument, not an intellectual who discusses topics intelligently. Goodbye
    Don't let the door hit you in the butt then.

    I am the painful truth for the rest of you "I am not a liberal" liberals. The bottom line is free stuff. Sandra Fluke was about liberal parasites. Sandra, and the rest of you, have full access to purchase contraception. Via insurance, or medical prescription, orf the bathrooms where your boyfriends buy their gasoline. Nothing stopping slut Sandra's cock-du-jour from contraception except $2 and a trip to the all night CVS. Ribbed. Colored. Flavored.

    What you do not have is a right to demand someone else pay for it besides you. Stop being wussies.
    Last edited by Eighty Deuce; 03-13-12 at 11:51 PM.

  2. #62
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Poll: Most say employers should be allowed not to cover contraception

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    Pay for your own insurance. That's the debate. Make the chouce to go out-of-pocket, or pay for the level coverage you want in a pool of other folks who pay. All this BS is about liberals thinking they are owed free contraceptive coverage.

    **** that.
    So, insurance isn't part of my compensaion, up to me to decide how it is used? You better tell Catholic leadership becasue they always told me it was salary.


    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  3. #63
    Debate MMA
    Prof. Peabody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Seen
    07-30-12 @ 11:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,361

    Re: Poll: Most say employers should be allowed not to cover contraception

    Quote Originally Posted by tryreading View Post
    What would you have done if you discovered a malignant tumor in your gut?
    They X-Rayed my wrist, I doubt a malignant tumor in my gut would have shown on that one. Do you want me to have a malignant tumor in my gut?
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams

  4. #64
    Debate MMA
    Prof. Peabody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Seen
    07-30-12 @ 11:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,361

    Re: Poll: Most say employers should be allowed not to cover contraception

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    When you explain to most people that birth control isn't about not getting pregnant, there are many other female issue that require birth control drugs for treatment?
    Those would already be covered as a medical necessity. Why do you ask?
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams

  5. #65
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    12-29-15 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,747

    Re: Poll: Most say employers should be allowed not to cover contraception

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Employers should not cheap out on health care. If you offer health care, offer health care. Don't go bargain shopping with peoples lives and health.
    Explain to us what "cheaping out" is. Is that when an employer offers different elective policies, and YOU have to pay the premium, instead of someone else paying for you ?

    Pay for your own friggin contraception.

  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    12-29-15 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,747

    Re: Poll: Most say employers should be allowed not to cover contraception

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    So, insurance isn't part of my compensaion, up to me to decide how it is used? You better tell Catholic leadership becasue they always told me it was salary.

    Let me guess. Its not fair that you don't get more free stuff.

  7. #67
    User FreedomOf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    03-18-12 @ 11:20 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31

    Re: Poll: Most say employers should be allowed not to cover contraception

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    Don't let the door hit you in the butt then.

    I am the painful truth for the rest of you "I am not a liberal" liberals. The bottom line is free stuff. Sandra Fluke was about liberal parasites. Sandra, and the rest of you, have full access to purchase contraception. Via insurance, or medical prescription, orf the bathrooms where your boyfriends buy their gasoline. Nothing stopping slut Sandra's cock-du-jour from contraception except $2 and a trip to the all night CVS. Ribbed. Colored. Flavored.

    What you do not have is a right to demand someone else pay for it besides you. Stop being wussies.
    I am probably sorry. I found myself extremely offended at your language, i am not used to this kind of thing. When I walk into a room everyone changes their behavior, although I know they do, I am also used to it. No one uses foul language around me in real life, no one tells strange jokes or behaves poorly in my company. It does not matter if I am around homeless people or the least educated of our society or the highest personages in society, everyone changes into little angels around me.

    It is difficult for me to be around it because I cannot remember a day I was around bad language or bad behavior... I am simply not used to it.

    and I am sure the door wont hit me on my way out.

  8. #68
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    12-29-15 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,747

    Re: Poll: Most say employers should be allowed not to cover contraception

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomOf View Post
    I am probably sorry. I found myself extremely offended at your language, i am not used to this kind of thing. When I walk into a room everyone changes their behavior, although I know they do, I am also used to it. No one uses foul language around me in real life, no one tells strange jokes or behaves poorly in my company. It does not matter if I am around homeless people or the least educated of our society or the highest personages in society, everyone changes into little angels around me.

    It is difficult for me to be around it because I cannot remember a day I was around bad language or bad behavior... I am simply not used to it.

    and I am sure the door wont hit me on my way out.
    You were not insulted. Post the quote that you think insulted you.

    You were taken to task. Perhaps you were not ready for it, or lacked a rebuttal.

    Tall weeds here with a few of us. Big dogs only. Nothing personal.

    In this debate, the bottom line is free stuff. Either you are for redistibution of wealth, via coverage for all this screw-around crap, or you are not. No one is denying anyone access to contraception.

    You need to re-examine your arguments, as you claim to be not liberal, but are advocating free stuff.

  9. #69
    Professor xpiher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    04-23-12 @ 10:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Peabody View Post
    Hi Deuce!

    Last August, I fell and broke my wrist. The pain was excruciating. Not having any health insurance, I went to a local Imaging Center and paid $150 for an X-Ray and reading. Turns out I fractured my radius and tore some muscles and tendons. The X-Ray guy told me that there was nothing to be done but R.I.C.E and immobilization. I went to WalGreens and bought a wrist brace and wore it till things healed. I found out there was nothing to do but wait and heal. I didn't need a doctor to cup my cheek and tell me it would be OK, or give me some fancy over priced pills. Folks today need to man up and stop being such Oprahfied sissies. A lady friend of mine is a nurse, she tells me some parents rush into the clinic every time junior sneezes. If Obama Care stands, it'll end up costing us all hundreds of billions of dollars each and every year. Oy Vie!
    Normally I wouldn't wish Ill of people, but wouldn't it be ironic if your bone didn't set right and you lost mobility because of it?

    Edit: the main problem with insurance us that we expect employers to pay for it directly instead of giving us the money to get it ourselves. Damn you Nixon and your HMOs

    Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by xpiher; 03-14-12 at 01:36 AM.
    Hayek - too liberal for republicans

  10. #70
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Poll: Most say employers should be allowed not to cover contraception

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    Let me guess. Its not fair that you don't get more free stuff.
    No. I didn't say that. Read it carefully. It's part of MY compensation. Like my paycheck. That's what they told me when I worked at a Catholic church.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •