Page 47 of 61 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 607

Thread: Explosive Growth of Militias

  1. #461
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Explosive Growth of Militias

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Fixed it for you...
    you make a baseless and stupid claim, and refuse to back it up?

    typical.

  2. #462
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Explosive Growth of Militias

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    SLPC is nothing more than a racist hate group themselves.


    j-mac
    And I'm still waiting for you to explain this "idea".

  3. #463
    Educator
    taxigirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Last Seen
    10-21-16 @ 06:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    1,205

    Re: Explosive Growth of Militias

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    My goodness, the level of reading comprehension here has fallen to an all time low! Please, tell me how you saw that in what I wrote.

    You made the claim that Weaver and his family were White separatists and were not racists, I proved to you that racial separatism is a racist ideology....AND YOU AGREED THAT IT IS.
    If the Weavers were separatists, then they were racists.

    For the third time, I did answer it, TWICE. If you would go back, look at what I wrote, realize that you ignored the first one and missed the 2nd because you decided to answer a response to someone else....you JUST MIGHT SEE YOUR ERROR.
    You stated "was correcting logical errors about separatism not containing racism....it does, and those that hold to this view are holding to a racist ideology...ie they are racists."
    I am holding to the view that separatism does not contain racism at a small level (Weaver) and I admitted that large scale, yes it does, however I still hold to that (separatism does not inherently contain racism) "racist ideology" therefore I am a racist.

    "You know, when they came and took away my fourth amendment I kept my yap shut, what the hell, I really didn’t have anything to hide anyway. When they grabbed up my second amendment I sat still and bit my tongue because, truth be told, I’m allergic to guns. But here we are, you with your cold hard fingers wrapped around the neck of my first amendment and I’ve got to shout as loud as I can, because if I don’t, before you know it, you won’t let me say nothing at all"
    --Randolph J. Dworkin

    “Reading makes a full man, meditation a profound man, discourse a clear man.”
    -- Ben Franklin

    "It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon halfway around the world"
    -- Chaos Theory

  4. #464
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Μολὼν λαβέ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    09-29-17 @ 11:22 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,914

    Re: Explosive Growth of Militias

    So the Southern Poverty Law Center is implying all militias are hate groups and extremists? Maybe they should practice what they preach, tolerance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Generalizations are stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    The Second Amendment has nothing to do with guns.

  5. #465
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Explosive Growth of Militias

    Quote Originally Posted by taxigirl View Post
    You stated "was correcting logical errors about separatism not containing racism....it does, and those that hold to this view are holding to a racist ideology...ie they are racists."
    I am holding to the view that separatism does not contain racism at a small level (Weaver) and I admitted that large scale, yes it does, however I still hold to that (separatism does not inherently contain racism) "racist ideology" therefore I am a racist.
    It never ceases to amaze me how people will twist words into what they want.

    When I say
    "I was correcting logical errors about separatism not containing racism....it does, and those that hold to this view are holding to a racist ideology...ie they are racists."
    ...the "it" refers to "racial separatism"....not YOU. YOU do not hold to (agree with) "racial separatism", at least I don't think you do...but then I could be wrong.......but to think that I am inferring that you are is just really silly....but then I suppose you need ANOTHER distraction from what I am saying. Now, APPARENTLY, you have FINALLY found the answer to the question you asked 3 times before that I answered twice before....but who knows, maybe you will try and bring it up again.

    And AGAIN, as I said BEFORE, it doesn't matter the size of actions that an ideology manifests itself as, if a racist ideology is held by one or a million, it is still a racist ideology. The racial separatism that the Weaver's held to was racist, it is racist if a million believe it.

  6. #466
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Explosive Growth of Militias

    Quote Originally Posted by Μολὼν λαβέ View Post
    So the Southern Poverty Law Center is implying all militias are hate groups and extremists? Maybe they should practice what they preach, tolerance.
    not all, but many.

  7. #467
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Explosive Growth of Militias

    Quote Originally Posted by Μολὼν λαβέ View Post
    So the Southern Poverty Law Center is implying all militias are hate groups and extremists? Maybe they should practice what they preach, tolerance.
    I don't think they said "all militias" and the SPLC does not preach "tolerate hate groups".

  8. #468
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:24 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,606

    Re: Explosive Growth of Militias

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    I don't think they said "all militias" and the SPLC does not preach "tolerate hate groups".
    Tell you what . . . why don't you state just how much of the "militia movement" IS racist and separatist. Then, there will be no more confusion and misreading.

    Don't give me a link to the SPLC; just give what YOU think the actual proportion is. I simply wish to know exactly what you're saying when you say it's "part of the militia movement."
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

  9. #469
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Explosive Growth of Militias

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshaw View Post
    Tell you what . . . why don't you state just how much of the "militia movement" IS racist and separatist. Then, there will be no more confusion and misreading.

    Don't give me a link to the SPLC; just give what YOU think the actual proportion is. I simply wish to know exactly what you're saying when you say it's "part of the militia movement."
    so you prefer opinion...over evidence?

    pathetic. just pathetic.

  10. #470
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,356

    Re: Explosive Growth of Militias

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    so you prefer opinion...over evidence?

    pathetic. just pathetic.
    SPLC statements are opinion.

Page 47 of 61 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •