Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: FBI Launches Unprecedented Attack On NYPD Over Muslim Surveillance Tactics

  1. #1
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    FBI Launches Unprecedented Attack On NYPD Over Muslim Surveillance Tactics


    FBI Launches Unprecedented Attack On NYPD Over Muslim Surveillance Tactics


    FBI Launches Unprecedented Attack On NYPD Over Muslim Surveillance Tactics « CBS New York

    NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – The head of the Newark FBI said Wednesday the NYPD’s monitoring of Muslims in New Jersey has had a chilling effect on the feds’ ability to gather counter terrorism intelligence.In the annals of policing this is unheard of. Usually people in law enforcement hang together. If they have squabbles they keep it in the cone of silence.Not this time.“What we’re seeing now with the uproar that is occurring in New Jersey is that we’re starting to see cooperation pulled back. People are concerned that they’re being followed. People are concerned that they can’t trust law enforcement,” said FBI Newark Special Agent in Charge Michael Ward.




    About ****ing time, Bloomberg has been out of control with his out of city LE operations, in another thread folks were arguing that he had the jurisdiction, clearly the FBI is not happy with bloombergs bumbling acting like king instead of a city mayor.


    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #2
    Sage


    MaggieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago Area
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,243
    Blog Entries
    43

    Re: FBI Launches Unprecedented Attack On NYPD Over Muslim Surveillance Tactics

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    About ****ing time, Bloomberg has been out of control with his out of city LE operations, in another thread folks were arguing that he had the jurisdiction, clearly the FBI is not happy with bloombergs bumbling acting like king instead of a city mayor.
    [/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]
    Sounds like the FBI would be better served by working with NYPD:

    But it’s the first attack by a brother law enforcement official, and it’s the first public display of what appears to b a long-simmering resentment among federal officials of Kelly’s success in building a 1,000-member counter terrorism unit that rivals any unit anywhere.

    By comparison, the Newark FBI office has 100 agents.
    I can't say as I blame New York City for going above and beyond in its efforts to keep NYC safe...
    The devil whispered in my ear, "You cannot withstand the storm." I whispered back, "I am ​the storm."

  3. #3
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: FBI Launches Unprecedented Attack On NYPD Over Muslim Surveillance Tactics

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    Sounds like the FBI would be better served by working with NYPD:



    I can't say as I blame New York City for going above and beyond in its efforts to keep NYC safe...


    but they are not, but doing this they create distrust in the communities, they are a city, not a federal agency. And it has more to do with stroking bloombergs ego than it does with anti-terrorism.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  4. #4
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,156

    Re: FBI Launches Unprecedented Attack On NYPD Over Muslim Surveillance Tactics

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    but they are not, but doing this they create distrust in the communities, they are a city, not a federal agency. And it has more to do with stroking bloombergs ego than it does with anti-terrorism.
    you are concerned about terrorists feeling distrust of law enforcement officials
    your concern is very misplaced
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  5. #5
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: FBI Launches Unprecedented Attack On NYPD Over Muslim Surveillance Tactics

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    you are concerned about terrorists feeling distrust of law enforcement officials
    your concern is very misplaced



    I think your intellectual understanding is what's "misplaced" unless you think all muslims are terrorists. If that's the case you have even bigger issues than I imagined.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #6
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,156

    Re: FBI Launches Unprecedented Attack On NYPD Over Muslim Surveillance Tactics

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    I think your intellectual understanding is what's "misplaced" unless you think all muslims are terrorists. If that's the case you have even bigger issues than I imagined.
    i missed that the LEOs have ALL muslims under surveillance
    please show me where that is indicated
    otherwise it must be found that you are the one with observable intellectual limitations
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  7. #7
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: FBI Launches Unprecedented Attack On NYPD Over Muslim Surveillance Tactics

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    i missed that the LEOs have ALL muslims under surveillance
    please show me where that is indicated
    otherwise it must be found that you are the one with observable intellectual limitations


    It's not fun when you play obtuse. Bring up your game. NYPD is a city police force, not a federal one.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  8. #8
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,156

    Re: FBI Launches Unprecedented Attack On NYPD Over Muslim Surveillance Tactics

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    It's not fun when you play obtuse. Bring up your game.
    let's just sit back, mister obvious, and examine your next statement and then evaluate which of us has need to elevate their game

    NYPD is a city police force, not a federal one.
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  9. #9
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: FBI Launches Unprecedented Attack On NYPD Over Muslim Surveillance Tactics

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    let's just sit back, mister obvious, and examine your next statement and then evaluate which of us has need to elevate their game

    I'm sorry, but your fail is especially strong today. I have no desire for a retort.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  10. #10
    Uncanny
    Paschendale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Last Seen
    03-31-16 @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    12,510

    Re: FBI Launches Unprecedented Attack On NYPD Over Muslim Surveillance Tactics

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    i missed that the LEOs have ALL muslims under surveillance
    please show me where that is indicated
    otherwise it must be found that you are the one with observable intellectual limitations
    It doesn't need to be "all". Just far more than is necessary, reasonable, or legally justified. Which is the case here.
    Liberté. Égalité. Fraternité.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •