Page 1 of 69 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 686

Thread: Bill Maher defends Rush Limbaugh for 'slut' apology

  1. #1
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Bill Maher defends Rush Limbaugh for 'slut' apology

    Bill Maher defends Rush Limbaugh for 'slut' apology - UPI.com

    LOS ANGELES, March 7 (UPI) -- U.S. comedian Bill Maher used Twitter Wednesday to defend Rush Limbaugh who apologized for calling a contraception advocate a "slut."

    "Hate to defend #RushLimbaugh but he apologized, liberals looking bad not accepting," Maher tweeted. "Also hate intimidation by sponsor pullout."
    We'll be hearing stories of liberals jumping off buildings now, and millions of liberal heads just exploded.



    Good luck with your Rush-hatefest guys.

    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: Bill Maher defends Rush Limbaugh for 'slut' apology

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Bill Maher defends Rush Limbaugh for 'slut' apology - UPI.com


    We'll be hearing stories of liberals jumping off buildings now, and millions of liberal heads just exploded.



    Good luck with your Rush-hatefest guys.

    If Bill Mayer can speak for all liberals, can Rush speak for all conservatives? Because if you are making the argument that a pundit can speak for such huge groups of people there's about to a million more Rush topics, hell I suppose they'll be a million Mayer topics too.

  3. #3
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Bill Maher defends Rush Limbaugh for 'slut' apology

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    If Bill Mayer can speak for all liberals, can Rush speak for all conservatives? Because if you are making the argument that a pundit can speak for such huge groups of people there's about to a million more Rush topics, hell I suppose they'll be a million Mayer topics too.
    You are one of the most ridiculous liberals on this website. Don't you get it, it's over. Bill Maher, in this case, speaks for all liberals, and has spoken. Liberals can STFU now. You have nothing left now. And btw, learn how to spell his name.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  4. #4
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,725

    Re: Bill Maher defends Rush Limbaugh for 'slut' apology

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    You are one of the most ridiculous liberals on this website. Don't you get it, it's over. Bill Maher, in this case, speaks for all liberals, and has spoken. Liberals can STFU now. You have nothing left now. And btw, learn how to spell his name.
    What are you talking about? Wiseone is right on target. Maher doesn't speak for all liberals anymore than Rush speaks for all conservatives. Just because either one of them makes a claim, doesn't mean that others of that lean have to agree.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  5. #5
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:26 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Bill Maher defends Rush Limbaugh for 'slut' apology

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    You are one of the most ridiculous liberals on this website. Don't you get it, it's over. Bill Maher, in this case, speaks for all liberals, and has spoken. Liberals can STFU now. You have nothing left now. And btw, learn how to spell his name.
    Ummmm...Bill Maher isn't a liberal. Hate to rain on your parade, but your comments would be like saying that Ed Schultz speaks for all conservatives.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #6
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Bill Maher defends Rush Limbaugh for 'slut' apology

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Ummmm...Bill Maher isn't a liberal. Hate to rain on your parade, but your comments would be like saying that Ed Schultz speaks for all conservatives.
    You're wrong. And what you've just done is admit that this is purely polical by arguing over whether is he's liberal or not. This isn't about an insult at all, but about making political hay.....just as I thought.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  7. #7
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Bill Maher defends Rush Limbaugh for 'slut' apology

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    What are you talking about? Wiseone is right on target. Maher doesn't speak for all liberals anymore than Rush speaks for all conservatives. Just because either one of them makes a claim, doesn't mean that others of that lean have to agree.
    Liberals are in love with Bill Maher because he beats up on conservatives on a daily basis. He's calling out liberals for being political hacks on this. Liberals are going to lose this Rush beatdown war. Argue all you want, it's over.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  8. #8
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,725

    Re: Bill Maher defends Rush Limbaugh for 'slut' apology

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    You're wrong. And what you've just done is admit that this is purely polical by arguing over whether is he's liberal or not. This isn't about an insult at all, but about making political hay.....just as I thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Don't you get it, it's over. Bill Maher, in this case, speaks for all liberals, and has spoken. Liberals can STFU now. You have nothing left now.
    Based on this previous post, your post is ironic.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  9. #9
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,725

    Re: Bill Maher defends Rush Limbaugh for 'slut' apology

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Liberals are in love with Bill Maher because he beats up on conservatives on a daily basis. He's calling out liberals for being political hacks on this. Liberals are going to lose this Rush beatdown war. Argue all you want, it's over.
    I can't stand Bill Maher. He's a loudmouth... just like Rush. Rush has already lost this "beatdown".
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  10. #10
    Guru
    ChuckBerry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Last Seen
    10-28-13 @ 01:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,491

    Re: Bill Maher defends Rush Limbaugh for 'slut' apology

    What a ****ty troll thread this is...
    The morality of abortion is not a religious belief, any more than the morality of slavery, apartheid, rape, larceny, murder or arson is a religious belief. These are norms of the natural law of mankind and can be legislated even in a completely religionless society.

Page 1 of 69 1231151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •