Page 59 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 590 of 686

Thread: Bill Maher defends Rush Limbaugh for 'slut' apology

  1. #581
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,705

    Re: Bill Maher defends Rush Limbaugh for 'slut' apology

    Are people still pretending Bill Maher is 'just a comedian' and thats why its OK for dems to excuse and justify his words?

    115 January 11, 2008 Entrepreneur Mark Cuban, former TV anchor Catherine Crier, former press secretary Tony Snow, Rolling Stone writer Matt Taibbi (election correspondent), humorist P.J. O'Rourke New Hampshire primary, electronic voting machines, Iraq troop surge, subprime lending and prospects for economic recession. Maher refrained from a large-scale discussion of the ongoing writers' strike, offering only a brief opinion in the closing moments of the show.
    116 January 18, 2008 Comedian D. L. Hughley, Wall Street Journal columnist John Fund, country singer Trace Adkins, author/sex columnist Dan Savage (election correspondent), journalist Fareed Zakaria South Carolina primary and influence of religion, militant violence in Pakistan, U.S. relations with Iran, impact of economy on the election, defining victory in Iraq, thoughts on Confederate flag
    117 January 25, 2008 Actor/comedian Richard Belzer, musician Herbie Hancock, reporter Martha Raddatz, political strategist Amy Holmes (election correspondent), country singer Merle Haggard Bill Clinton's role in campaign, Democratic campaign issues and oversight of Iraq War, Taliban's resurgence in Afghanistan, race and gender in the election, Rudy Giuliani's campaign strategy
    118 February 1, 2008 Columnist Clarence Page, feminist Kim Gandy, Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA), pollster/author Frank Luntz, Rolling Stone writer Matt Taibbi (election correspondent) State of the Union address, Clinton/Obama debate and Republican strategy, withdrawals of Giuliani and Edwards, Middle East policy
    119 February 8, 2008 Author/columnist Jonah Goldberg, political strategist Matthew Dowd, sportscaster Bob Costas, political humorist P.J. O'Rourke (election correspondent), CNN analyst Amy Holmes Super Tuesday results, suspension of Mitt Romney's campaign, McCain vs. conservatives, U.S. role as superpower, Roger Clemens steroid controversy and overdependence on prescription drugs, death of Maharishi

    Really?

    Stupid ****s....

  2. #582
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Where pissing off the has beens here is fun...
    Last Seen
    04-07-13 @ 09:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    1,156

    Re: Bill Maher defends Rush Limbaugh for 'slut' apology

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Are people still pretending Bill Maher is 'just a comedian' and thats why its OK for dems to excuse and justify his words?

    115 January 11, 2008 Entrepreneur Mark Cuban, former TV anchor Catherine Crier, former press secretary Tony Snow, Rolling Stone writer Matt Taibbi (election correspondent), humorist P.J. O'Rourke New Hampshire primary, electronic voting machines, Iraq troop surge, subprime lending and prospects for economic recession. Maher refrained from a large-scale discussion of the ongoing writers' strike, offering only a brief opinion in the closing moments of the show.
    116 January 18, 2008 Comedian D. L. Hughley, Wall Street Journal columnist John Fund, country singer Trace Adkins, author/sex columnist Dan Savage (election correspondent), journalist Fareed Zakaria South Carolina primary and influence of religion, militant violence in Pakistan, U.S. relations with Iran, impact of economy on the election, defining victory in Iraq, thoughts on Confederate flag
    117 January 25, 2008 Actor/comedian Richard Belzer, musician Herbie Hancock, reporter Martha Raddatz, political strategist Amy Holmes (election correspondent), country singer Merle Haggard Bill Clinton's role in campaign, Democratic campaign issues and oversight of Iraq War, Taliban's resurgence in Afghanistan, race and gender in the election, Rudy Giuliani's campaign strategy
    118 February 1, 2008 Columnist Clarence Page, feminist Kim Gandy, Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA), pollster/author Frank Luntz, Rolling Stone writer Matt Taibbi (election correspondent) State of the Union address, Clinton/Obama debate and Republican strategy, withdrawals of Giuliani and Edwards, Middle East policy
    119 February 8, 2008 Author/columnist Jonah Goldberg, political strategist Matthew Dowd, sportscaster Bob Costas, political humorist P.J. O'Rourke (election correspondent), CNN analyst Amy Holmes Super Tuesday results, suspension of Mitt Romney's campaign, McCain vs. conservatives, U.S. role as superpower, Roger Clemens steroid controversy and overdependence on prescription drugs, death of Maharishi

    Really?

    Stupid ****s....
    Bill Maher IS a comedian...and a damn funny one!!!
    Last edited by JasonI; 03-19-12 at 08:50 PM.

  3. #583
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: Bill Maher defends Rush Limbaugh for 'slut' apology

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Are people still pretending Bill Maher is 'just a comedian' and thats why its OK for dems to excuse and justify his words?

    115 January 11, 2008 Entrepreneur Mark Cuban, former TV anchor Catherine Crier, former press secretary Tony Snow, Rolling Stone writer Matt Taibbi (election correspondent), humorist P.J. O'Rourke New Hampshire primary, electronic voting machines, Iraq troop surge, subprime lending and prospects for economic recession. Maher refrained from a large-scale discussion of the ongoing writers' strike, offering only a brief opinion in the closing moments of the show.
    116 January 18, 2008 Comedian D. L. Hughley, Wall Street Journal columnist John Fund, country singer Trace Adkins, author/sex columnist Dan Savage (election correspondent), journalist Fareed Zakaria South Carolina primary and influence of religion, militant violence in Pakistan, U.S. relations with Iran, impact of economy on the election, defining victory in Iraq, thoughts on Confederate flag
    117 January 25, 2008 Actor/comedian Richard Belzer, musician Herbie Hancock, reporter Martha Raddatz, political strategist Amy Holmes (election correspondent), country singer Merle Haggard Bill Clinton's role in campaign, Democratic campaign issues and oversight of Iraq War, Taliban's resurgence in Afghanistan, race and gender in the election, Rudy Giuliani's campaign strategy
    118 February 1, 2008 Columnist Clarence Page, feminist Kim Gandy, Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA), pollster/author Frank Luntz, Rolling Stone writer Matt Taibbi (election correspondent) State of the Union address, Clinton/Obama debate and Republican strategy, withdrawals of Giuliani and Edwards, Middle East policy
    119 February 8, 2008 Author/columnist Jonah Goldberg, political strategist Matthew Dowd, sportscaster Bob Costas, political humorist P.J. O'Rourke (election correspondent), CNN analyst Amy Holmes Super Tuesday results, suspension of Mitt Romney's campaign, McCain vs. conservatives, U.S. role as superpower, Roger Clemens steroid controversy and overdependence on prescription drugs, death of Maharishi

    Really?

    Stupid ****s....
    He didn't call anyone a c-word on that show.

    Since Lisa Lampinelli is on Celebrity Apprentice does that make here a real estate mogul?
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  4. #584
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,299

    Re: Bill Maher defends Rush Limbaugh for 'slut' apology

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Are people still pretending Bill Maher is 'just a comedian' and thats why its OK for dems to excuse and justify his words?
    He is just a comedian. And he still does just comedy. Get back to us when he is made an honorary leader of the democratic party like the republicans did with rush. Get back to us when he becomes the keynote at CPAC (or facsimile thereof). Honestly, the desperation with which your right wing extremists want to protect Limpy and minimize his stupidity by comparing him to Maher is hilarious. You're embarrassing yourselves.

    Now carry on with your foot stomping and teeth gnashing. It won't help though. Rush is a leader in the conservative movement. Maher is a comedian. Huge difference.

    By the way, no one is excusing Maher here. At least not that I have seen.
    Last edited by Top Cat; 03-19-12 at 09:37 PM.

  5. #585
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,299

    Re: Bill Maher defends Rush Limbaugh for 'slut' apology

    Quote Originally Posted by OpportunityCost View Post
    Careful your bias is cashing checks your mind cant validate.
    As a conservative, you clearly don't know funny. It's not allowed. To become uptight and anal, one must give up their sense of humor.

  6. #586
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,705

    Re: Bill Maher defends Rush Limbaugh for 'slut' apology

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    He didn't call anyone a c-word on that show.

    Since Lisa Lampinelli is on Celebrity Apprentice does that make here a real estate mogul?
    Is Bill Maher 'just a comedian' or is he a major democrat contributor that hosts a worldwide broadcast political talkshow? Is calling someone a **** or a slut, or a twat, acceptable language for someone you choose to freely affiliate with? Well hell son...Rush Limbaugh is just a radio host. What is all the big deal over a little word?

    There IS an appropriate word in play. 'Hypocrites'. Yeah...that fits. Liiiiiiiike a glove.

  7. #587
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Bill Maher defends Rush Limbaugh for 'slut' apology

    Calling Bill Mahr just a comedian is like calling Rush Limbaugh just an entertainer.

  8. #588
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,038

    Re: Bill Maher defends Rush Limbaugh for 'slut' apology

    I'm still curious what examples of Bill Maher calling someone dirty names everyone is referring to.

  9. #589
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Where pissing off the has beens here is fun...
    Last Seen
    04-07-13 @ 09:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    1,156

    Re: Bill Maher defends Rush Limbaugh for 'slut' apology

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    I'm still curious what examples of Bill Maher calling someone dirty names everyone is referring to.
    My fav was when he called Palin a cvnt during one of his standup routines...

  10. #590
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,299

    Re: Bill Maher defends Rush Limbaugh for 'slut' apology

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Is Bill Maher 'just a comedian' or is he a major democrat contributor .
    actually he is just a comedian that gives money to PAC. But thanks for playing disingenuous bad analogy.

Page 59 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •