Page 15 of 69 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 686

Thread: Bill Maher defends Rush Limbaugh for 'slut' apology

  1. #141
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,618

    Re: Bill Maher defends Rush Limbaugh for 'slut' apology

    Oh...hey...you know Im a sucker for a good 'threads' link. i checked all 4 of them out. Did you? You would probably be just SHOCKED at the anti-Maher rhetoric slung about there. I mean except for the two "its not fair...Maher is a comedian' posts. And...I didnt see ANYTHING there about the sluts ****s and whores comments...and shockingly still...I didnt see much from...well...you...

    Just keepin it real, dawg...

  2. #142
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,396

    Re: Bill Maher defends Rush Limbaugh for 'slut' apology

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    Even though the game VM is playing is irrational and has no effect on reality, I thought I'd highlight these since he's ignoring them.


    That's over three plus years, hardley noteworthy, Limbaugh gets that in a week sometimes.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  3. #143
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,325

    Re: Bill Maher defends Rush Limbaugh for 'slut' apology

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    There are a lot of conservatives who can't stand Rush - in fact, several on this board have said so. However, Rush has far more influence than Maher does, so no, it's not entirely the same beast.
    MediaMatters, Huffinton and Kos have messed up stuff on their sites all the time, and I see threads about them often. Do they pwn the dems? No. It's all a bunch of partisan crap and people are getting sucked into it because someone said 'slut'.

  4. #144
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,396

    Re: Bill Maher defends Rush Limbaugh for 'slut' apology

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Oh...hey...you know Im a sucker for a good 'threads' link. i checked all 4 of them out. Did you? You would probably be just SHOCKED at the anti-Maher rhetoric slung about there. I mean except for the two "its not fair...Maher is a comedian' posts. And...I didnt see ANYTHING there about the sluts ****s and whores comments...and shockingly still...I didnt see much from...well...you...

    Just keepin it real, dawg...



    I still have an open offer of 100 bucks to the forum, showing a liberal starting a thread denouncing him calling palin a **** and a twat.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  5. #145
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,618

    Re: Bill Maher defends Rush Limbaugh for 'slut' apology

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    Even though the game VM is playing is irrational and has no effect on reality, I thought I'd highlight these since he's ignoring them.
    Quite the contrary...I wasnt ignoring them...I was actually reading them? Did you? I was fully expecting to be proved wrong. I mean...4 threads...that should have been EASY to find all the sensitive liberals expressing outrage. Cept...not so much. And STILL nothing on the whole sluts ****s and whores comments. Still.

  6. #146
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,618

    Re: Bill Maher defends Rush Limbaugh for 'slut' apology

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    I still have an open offer of 100 bucks to the forum, showing a liberal starting a thread denouncing him calling palin a **** and a twat.
    Man...when they tossed out those threads I figured I was going to have to tell you to warm up your pen and commence to writing. But...no...

  7. #147
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Bill Maher defends Rush Limbaugh for 'slut' apology

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Quite the contrary...I wasnt ignoring them...I was actually reading them? Did you? I was fully expecting to be proved wrong. I mean...4 threads...that should have been EASY to find all the sensitive liberals expressing outrage. Cept...not so much. And STILL nothing on the whole sluts ****s and whores comments. Still.
    Why would I read a bunch of threads that you are using to satiate YOUR irrational desire to play an irrational game? That's your cross to bear.

  8. #148
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,618

    Re: Bill Maher defends Rush Limbaugh for 'slut' apology

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    That's over three plus years, hardley noteworthy, Limbaugh gets that in a week sometimes.
    Oh no...for the record I wasnt ignoring them...I was actually READING them, not just posting a link saying "look...theres threads". I know it is shocking...but there are certain posters conspicuously absent from those threads...as well as the much anticipated condemnations...

  9. #149
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Bill Maher defends Rush Limbaugh for 'slut' apology

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    That's over three plus years, hardley noteworthy, Limbaugh gets that in a week sometimes.
    Who cares? What exactly does how many threads on Maher vs. Limbaugh prove? Oh these cute little games adults play with each other.

  10. #150
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Bill Maher defends Rush Limbaugh for 'slut' apology

    ... So Bill Maher... defends Rush Limbaugh... meaning... what?
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

Page 15 of 69 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •