Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 60 of 60

Thread: Bolling breaks tie as Senate passes voter ID bill

  1. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Last Seen
    04-15-12 @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    374

    Re: Bolling breaks tie as Senate passes voter ID bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    THe most bias left wing site there is...............
    So an actual video of the process taking place is left wing bias? Your statement has no value. Now I can see video evidence has no affect on your political ideology, you think with feelings instead of facts and proof.
    Last edited by SypherAL; 02-27-12 at 10:04 PM.

  2. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Last Seen
    04-15-12 @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    374

    Re: Bolling breaks tie as Senate passes voter ID bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You are new here so you haven't followed many threads on the subject............Links have been posted by me and others many times so that is not in question...........If you want to find out go to google and look up dead people or felons vote in elections.............Now next time your going to have to do it on your own. I am not here to teach you how to use your computer mu left wing friend
    THe most bias right wing site there is...............

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    03-16-12 @ 11:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,624

    Re: Bolling breaks tie as Senate passes voter ID bill

    Quote Originally Posted by SypherAL View Post

    Anytime anyone registers to vote in the U.S. you must prove who you are. There are no requirements under Wisc law that says that you have to have a bank account to get a free I.D.

  4. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Last Seen
    04-15-12 @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    374

    Re: Bolling breaks tie as Senate passes voter ID bill

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Perry View Post
    Anytime anyone registers to vote in the U.S. you must prove who you are. There are no requirements under Wisc law that says that you have to have a bank account to get a free I.D.
    Possibly, I was just dis-proving your statement that "this happens nowhere," where indeed it did happen..... in Wisconsin. I assume you watched the video.

  5. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    03-16-12 @ 11:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,624

    Re: Bolling breaks tie as Senate passes voter ID bill

    Quote Originally Posted by SypherAL View Post
    Possibly, I was just dis-proving your statement that "this happens nowhere," where indeed it did happen..... in Wisconsin. I assume you watched the video.
    No, you did not prove your statement. There is no state that requires you to have a checking account to register to vote. None.

    So, you claimed the process cost you what was it? Hundreds of dollars. No verification of that. Then you made a claim about needing to have a checking account. Again, not true.

    You might actually want to read the laws as opposed to taking the word of some political hack blog.

  6. #56
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Bolling breaks tie as Senate passes voter ID bill

    Quote Originally Posted by SypherAL View Post
    So an actual video of the process taking place is left wing bias? Your statement has no value. Now I can see video evidence has no affect on your political ideology, you think with feelings instead of facts and proof.
    Come on my left wing friend. You really need to do your homework. That site is the most whacked out left wing site there is and everyone knows it........Until you bone up a little on your politics I don't believe I will respond to you posts anymore............Have a nice evening.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  7. #57
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Bolling breaks tie as Senate passes voter ID bill

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Perry View Post
    No, you did not prove your statement. There is no state that requires you to have a checking account to register to vote. None.

    So, you claimed the process cost you what was it? Hundreds of dollars. No verification of that. Then you made a claim about needing to have a checking account. Again, not true.

    You might actually want to read the laws as opposed to taking the word of some political hack blog.
    The guy is new as is throwing all kind of crap against the wall hoping it will stick
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  8. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Last Seen
    04-15-12 @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    374

    Re: Bolling breaks tie as Senate passes voter ID bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    The guy is new as is throwing all kind of crap against the wall hoping it will stick
    Yes, please dont respond to my posts...... I like debating with facts not feelings.

  9. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Last Seen
    04-15-12 @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    374

    Re: Bolling breaks tie as Senate passes voter ID bill

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Perry View Post
    No, you did not prove your statement. There is no state that requires you to have a checking account to register to vote. None.

    So, you claimed the process cost you what was it? Hundreds of dollars. No verification of that. Then you made a claim about needing to have a checking account. Again, not true.

    You might actually want to read the laws as opposed to taking the word of some political hack blog.

    once again you are in denial of the evidence in front of your face.... so I will not waste my time debating someone like this. have a good day.

  10. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    03-16-12 @ 11:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,624

    Re: Bolling breaks tie as Senate passes voter ID bill

    Quote Originally Posted by SypherAL View Post
    once again you are in denial of the evidence in front of your face.... so I will not waste my time debating someone like this. have a good day.
    LOL, you are right, this video proves without a doubt that one is required to have bank account in Wisc to vote irregardless of what the law states.

    I have no idea how I could have missed this one the first time. (If you didn't catch it, this is sarcasm).

    I hear we didn't actually go to the moon either. I tend to believe it because I saw the video's stating so. (sarcasm again)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •