Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 187

Thread: Father says son who took gun to school 'made a bad mistake'

  1. #141
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,301

    Re: Father says son who took gun to school 'made a bad mistake'

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Like I said...you don't know **** about ****. Yes...9 year olds are perfectly capable of comprehending what and why they are there. In most juvenile facilities they have staffed case workers (not prison guards) workin with the youth. They conduct individual meetings as well as group in addition to attending school. You havent the first clue. But then...why should you. Life is pretty sweet living off mommy.
    I wish. Mom died in 81 son.

  2. #142
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,301

    Re: Father says son who took gun to school 'made a bad mistake'

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    OH TELL ME "WISE" ONE what did you say in the opening post
    Did I suggest that the outcome be more gun laws? I certainly believe in the concept. But nowhere did I blame this situation on gun laws.In fact more than once on this thread I have suggested otherwise. you'd know that if you took the time to read. Clearly you haven't. But that didn't stop you from trying to pretend you had a clue. For the love of common sense, read the thread before proving how uninformed you really are.

  3. #143
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,757

    Re: Father says son who took gun to school 'made a bad mistake'

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Did I suggest that the outcome be more gun laws? I certainly believe in the concept. But nowhere did I blame this situation on gun laws.In fact more than once on this thread I have suggested otherwise. you'd know that if you took the time to read. Clearly you haven't. But that didn't stop you from trying to pretend you had a clue. For the love of common sense, read the thread before proving how uninformed you really are.
    stop your bloodclot babbling. You made an idiotic comment and I responded

  4. #144
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,301

    Re: Father says son who took gun to school 'made a bad mistake'

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    stop your bloodclot babbling. You made an idiotic comment and I responded
    Keep back peddling. I'll keep laughing.

  5. #145
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,757

    Re: Father says son who took gun to school 'made a bad mistake'

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Keep back peddling. I'll keep laughing.
    Do you admit or deny that you called for more gun restrictions

    simple question

    and I have forgotten more on criminal law and gun issues than you could ever hope to learn

  6. #146
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,670
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Father says son who took gun to school 'made a bad mistake'

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    sometimes I think rather than people passing background checks to own guns, we'd solve more problems by requiring one before people are allowed to breed
    Guns aren't the problem. Stupid people who let children get ahold of their guns are the problem. Like I said, this poor kid was doomed. I hope his junkie mother never sees the light of day again.

  7. #147
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: Father says son who took gun to school 'made a bad mistake'

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    sometimes I think rather than people passing background checks to own guns, we'd solve more problems by requiring one before people are allowed to breed
    Before they vote too.
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

  8. #148
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,757

    Re: Father says son who took gun to school 'made a bad mistake'

    Quote Originally Posted by LaMidRighter View Post
    Before they vote too.
    great idea, I concur

  9. #149
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: Father says son who took gun to school 'made a bad mistake'

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    Guns aren't the problem. Stupid people who let children get ahold of their guns are the problem. Like I said, this poor kid was doomed. I hope his junkie mother never sees the light of day again.
    I agree. I'll say this, Turtle said his child started training at 7y.o. I myself started shooting at around 6 or 7 and I KNEW DAMN WELL not to bring a firearm out without proper supervision. Now that I'm an adult and have gained the skills and disciplines required of a responsible owner I still follow the same rules I knew at 6 being only where they are allowed and only where legal(I don't have my CCW yet so my choices are limited a little more).

    I don't buy that a child "can't" know not to bring a weapon to school but know full well that if they don't know it there some serious adult guidance issues.
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

  10. #150
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,757

    Re: Father says son who took gun to school 'made a bad mistake'

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Do you admit or deny that you called for more gun restrictions

    simple question

    and I have forgotten more on criminal law and gun issues than you could ever hope to learn
    I guess the cat's got his tongue

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •