Page 74 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
Results 731 to 740 of 884

Thread: Chris Christie set to veto gay marriage bill

  1. #731
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Chris Christie set to veto gay marriage bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Omgitsme View Post
    Hundreds out of how many who have tried? BTW they didnt change orientation they changed behavior. Two completely different things.
    That is not what they say but whatever floats your boat.
    I am not going to call them liars
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  2. #732
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,335
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Chris Christie set to veto gay marriage bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    That is not what they say but whatever floats your boat.
    I am not going to call them liars
    Remember awhile back in this thread where I said that if asked about their relationship they say that its different from other heterosexual relationships and that they still felt an attraction to the same sex if they let their minds wander in that direction?

  3. #733
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Chris Christie set to veto gay marriage bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Not every one knows that NP. In fact, almost no one who has actually studied it believes that gays started AIDS in the 80's(in fact, it was likely the 60's). Doctors saw that first cases of what would later be determined to be AIDS in the 70's. Here is something we call a source. It shows that what you know is not what you think every one knows, nor is what you know have any bearing in fact. The emergence of HIV/AIDS in the Americas and beyond. NP, you got to stop making **** up.
    I am not going to read all that mumbo jumbo........I know that AIDS came from Haiti and Africa........but it became epedemic with the gay community in the U.S.

    There were no known cases of AIDS prior to the early eighties.....In the sixties in the USA it was not even heard of. I know I was and adult then.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  4. #734
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,652

    Re: Chris Christie set to veto gay marriage bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You know the old saying CC, Never say never. I never thought no state would allow gay marriage either.
    Completely different issues.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  5. #735
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,652

    Re: Chris Christie set to veto gay marriage bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I am not going to read all that mumbo jumbo........I know that AIDS came from Haiti and Africa........but it became epedemic with the gay community in the U.S.

    There were no known cases of AIDS prior to the early eighties.....In the sixties in the USA it was not even heard of. I know I was and adult then.
    Completely incorrect. The first case documented of AIDS was of a St. Louis man in 1969. Most evidence shows that AIDS entered this country via Haitian immigrants who had previously worked in the Congo. AIDS was not a "gay disease" from the '80s. That is a myth.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  6. #736
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Chris Christie set to veto gay marriage bill

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Completely incorrect. The first case documented of AIDS was of a St. Louis man in 1969. Most evidence shows that AIDS entered this country via Haitian immigrants who had previously worked in the Congo. AIDS was not a "gay disease" from the '80s. That is a myth.
    Honestly, I don't know why anyone is even trying to argue with NP about this. People have posted link after link and proved to NP that AIDS is not a gay virus. He insists that it is and brings absolutely zero proof to the table. To NP, it is common sense. It's hard to argue with someone like that because nothing you can show them will convince them otherwise. Quite frankly, NP has already lost this argument several times over.
    Last edited by Dr_Patrick; 02-23-12 at 08:27 AM.

  7. #737
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,287
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Chris Christie set to veto gay marriage bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    Quite frankly, NP has already lost this argument several times over.
    He's lost this argument for years.

    But that's besides the point.

    Navy isn't a bad guy, he's just set in his ways and he's never going to change.

    I don't worry about it that much because people with his hard line beliefs will become less and less in the years to come, that isn't to say I'm some morbid bastard thats hoping everyone who doesn't like gays will die off it's just the evolution of societal acceptance of something that is both harmless and natural.

  8. #738
    Finite and Precious
    Jredbaron96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    With you.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    7,874
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Chris Christie set to veto gay marriage bill

    This is so ****ing useless.
    "Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough."
    -FDR

  9. #739
    cookies crumble
    ARealConservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-21-17 @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,518

    Re: Chris Christie set to veto gay marriage bill

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    You are entitled to your opinion, no matter how inaccurate it is.
    good thing for you this is true!

  10. #740
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,361

    Re: Chris Christie set to veto gay marriage bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I am not going to read all that mumbo jumbo........I know that AIDS came from Haiti and Africa........but it became epedemic with the gay community in the U.S.

    There were no known cases of AIDS prior to the early eighties.....In the sixties in the USA it was not even heard of. I know I was and adult then.
    Well there we go then.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

Page 74 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •