Page 62 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 884

Thread: Chris Christie set to veto gay marriage bill

  1. #611
    Finite and Precious
    Jredbaron96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    With you.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    7,874
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Chris Christie set to veto gay marriage bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Where does it say that and please don't give me the equal protection clause of the 14th amendment.....
    Well you see the 14th Amendment....

    Just kidding.

    Then what gives the ability for people to marry in the first place? If it's not a right, then I should be able to dismiss and marriage as I see fit.
    "Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough."
    -FDR

  2. #612
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Chris Christie set to veto gay marriage bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    How is CNN for a source: America becoming less Christian, survey finds - CNN

    Seriously NP, when you just make **** up, you ruin your point.

    At one point it was that high....Not a big believer of what comes out of CNN. like polling a lot of dems in polls they probably would do the same for God fearing people. Its really funny if I quote FOX News for a link you people on the left jump all over me but you can quote one of the most bias sources there are in CNN. We on the right don't call it the Communist News Network for nothing.........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  3. #613
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Chris Christie set to veto gay marriage bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Jredbaron96 View Post
    Well you see the 14th Amendment....

    Just kidding.

    Then what gives the ability for people to marry in the first place? If it's not a right, then I should be able to dismiss and marriage as I see fit.
    I think in the natural order of things the Gov. feels marriage is a good thing for people to enter in to. It gives chidren security and it probably helps to keep couples from splitting.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  4. #614
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Chris Christie set to veto gay marriage bill

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    Grandchildren from gay sons/daughters could still have the same amount of your blood as those from straight sons/daughters.
    That is a real scoop for me......How do gay men get pregnant?
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  5. #615
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:02 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,316
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Chris Christie set to veto gay marriage bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    At one point it was that high....Not a big believer of what comes out of CNN. like polling a lot of dems in polls they probably would do the same for God fearing people. Its really funny if I quote FOX News for a link you people on the left jump all over me but you can quote one of the most bias sources there are in CNN. We on the right don't call it the Communist News Network for nothing.........
    Navy, you have not quoted any source for your claim. Not one. That makes it worthless.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #616
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,361

    Re: Chris Christie set to veto gay marriage bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Where does it say that and please don't give me the equal protection clause of the 14th amendment.....
    The SCOTUS ruled marriage a right in the Loving v Virginia case.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  7. #617
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,935

    Re: Chris Christie set to veto gay marriage bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    That is a real scoop for me......How do gay men get pregnant?
    How do straight men get pregnant?

    Oh, that's right, they don't. Because men don't get pregnant.

    But just as if the wife in an opposite sex marriage couldn't have children but the couple still wanted one of their genes to go to a baby, the couple can enlist a surrogate who will carry the baby for them. Usually, the child has the genes of the man and a donated egg. I've actually looked into doing this for gay or straight couples that want children.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  8. #618
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Chris Christie set to veto gay marriage bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Jredbaron96 View Post
    Sorry, I meant the Right to Marry.
    Another personal attack from you...You just can't help yourself can you. I have been a member here since 2005 and have one person on ignore..........Pretty good record.............Congratulations you are number 2..........Maybe you can debate with yourself............Have a great life..............
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  9. #619
    Finite and Precious
    Jredbaron96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    With you.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    7,874
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Chris Christie set to veto gay marriage bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Another personal attack from you...You just can't help yourself can you. I have been a member here since 2005 and have one person on ignore..........Pretty good record.............Congratulations you are number 2..........Maybe you can debate with yourself............Have a great life..............

    Uh, how did that quote attack you?
    "Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough."
    -FDR

  10. #620
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:02 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,316
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Chris Christie set to veto gay marriage bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Another personal attack from you...You just can't help yourself can you. I have been a member here since 2005 and have one person on ignore..........Pretty good record.............Congratulations you are number 2..........Maybe you can debate with yourself............Have a great life..............
    Moderator's Warning:
    Chris Christie set to veto gay marriage billIf you feel some one is making a personal attack, report it, do not respond to it.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 62 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •