Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 94

Thread: Judge gives teen killer's sentence

  1. #11
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    11-13-17 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,118

    Re: Judge gives teen killer's sentence

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Yes, rulings are based on the opinions of judges in regards to issues, certain laws and how they apply. Hi, welcome to obvious statement is obvious.
    It it were so obvious you wouldn't be using an opinion to answer a question as to whether or not something is in the constitution. You put forth Ginsbergs interpretation of the constitution as fact because she is a SCJ. So are the other 4 who say its not. He asked you to show him where in the constitution you pulled that from, you failed to do so. nice try at a rebuttal though. Next time put some thought into it.

  2. #12
    Finite and Precious
    Jredbaron96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    With you.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    7,894
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Judge gives teen killer's sentence

    I can only imagine what would drive someone to do that.

  3. #13
    Bring us a shrubbery!
    tessaesque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Plano, Texas
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 06:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,910

    Re: Judge gives teen killer's sentence

    Quote Originally Posted by Jredbaron96 View Post
    I can only imagine what would drive someone to do that.
    The article I read during my lunch break said that she "wanted to see how it felt to kill somebody". Apparently, she planned the murder for awhile and even dug a grave before hand.
    "Hmmm...Can't decide if I want to watch "Four Houses" or give myself an Icy Hot pee hole enema..." - Blake Shelton


  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio, USA
    Last Seen
    12-10-12 @ 07:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,316

    Re: Judge gives teen killer's sentence

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Wherein the Constitution do you come up with that nonsense?
    Don't blame me. This is a 2005 Supreme Court decision.

    ROPER V. SIMMONS

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio, USA
    Last Seen
    12-10-12 @ 07:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,316

    Re: Judge gives teen killer's sentence

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    OVERRULED THE COURT'S PRIOR RULING (meaning liberals were reinterpreting again) what probably had been held constitutional for 200 years. I don't even have to read it to figure liberals were at working undoing the Constitution as they usually try to do. That filthy rag ratified by rich white slave owners. Well since I'm Communist this week, I'll support overthrowing the US Constitution this time. We communists and liberals need to continue to erode the Constitution everywhere and by any means necessary.



    If the conservative side were to win, the justice would be an idiot of course.
    Out of curiosity, how young would you allow them to be executed? At 12? At 6?

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio, USA
    Last Seen
    12-10-12 @ 07:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,316

    Re: Judge gives teen killer's sentence

    That's a misuse of Malcolm X's photo, considering he was a murder victim himself.

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio, USA
    Last Seen
    12-10-12 @ 07:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,316

    Re: Judge gives teen killer's sentence

    Quote Originally Posted by muciti View Post
    It it were so obvious you wouldn't be using an opinion to answer a question as to whether or not something is in the constitution. You put forth Ginsbergs interpretation of the constitution as fact because she is a SCJ. So are the other 4 who say its not. He asked you to show him where in the constitution you pulled that from, you failed to do so. nice try at a rebuttal though. Next time put some thought into it.
    There are nine Supreme Court Justices for a reason....majority wins. Dissents can be important, but are not the law.

  8. #18
    Finite and Precious
    Jredbaron96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    With you.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    7,894
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Judge gives teen killer's sentence

    Quote Originally Posted by tessaesque View Post
    The article I read during my lunch break said that she "wanted to see how it felt to kill somebody". Apparently, she planned the murder for awhile and even dug a grave before hand.
    God damn.....That's......just sick...

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio, USA
    Last Seen
    12-10-12 @ 07:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,316

    Re: Judge gives teen killer's sentence

    Quote Originally Posted by Jredbaron96 View Post
    I can only imagine what would drive someone to do that.
    I can't....and I'd be willing to bet her parents knew she was a danger and did not take steps to have her confined.

  10. #20
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Judge gives teen killer's sentence

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    OVERRULED THE COURT'S PRIOR RULING (meaning liberals were reinterpreting again) what probably had been held constitutional for 200 years. I don't even have to read it to figure liberals were at working undoing the Constitution as they usually try to do. That filthy rag ratified by rich white slave owners. Well since I'm Communist this week, I'll support overthrowing the US Constitution this time. We communists and liberals need to continue to erode the Constitution everywhere and by any means necessary.



    If the conservative side were to win, the justice would be an idiot of course.
    lovely. everything is political with you.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •