Page 91 of 92 FirstFirst ... 418189909192 LastLast
Results 901 to 910 of 914

Thread: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

  1. #901
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,583

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Case in point....
    yeah, I'm done here chuckles, if you want to fling poo, you know where to find me. Later....
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #902
    Professor
    Amigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    04-27-13 @ 11:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    1,945

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    yeah, I'm done here chuckles, if you want to fling poo, you know where to find me. Later....
    ....Hopefully his poo will backfire.
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT on Nov 8th, 2012 View Post
    Over the next four years the economy will continue to rebound and we will gradually get deficits under control. The real esate market will rebound, unemployment will fall to 6.5% or below, and GDP growth will stand at 3.5 - 4%. We won't be in any wars. And conservatives will still be whining.

  3. #903
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by reverendhellh0und View Post
    yeah, i'm done here chuckles, if you want to fling poo, you know where to find me. Later....
    ....amf.....

  4. #904
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,583

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    ....amf.....



    Do you really think calling me a "mother ****er" is a smart thing to do, counselor?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  5. #905
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Do you really think calling me a "mother ****er" is a smart thing to do, counselor?
    Huh? I thought you were off to go bowling? AMF Bowling | Bowling Centers, Parties, Events, Locations

  6. #906
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,583

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Huh? I thought you were off to go bowling? AMF Bowling | Bowling Centers, Parties, Events, Locations

    If I were to call you a mother ****er, I'd at least have the balls not to lie about it afterwords.

    Urban Dictionary: amf
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  7. #907
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    If I were to call you a mother ****er, I'd at least have the balls not to lie about it afterwords.

    Urban Dictionary: amf
    Yeah, just like you had the balls to admit that you compared Bloomberg to Hitler!

  8. #908
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    If I were to call you a mother ****er, I'd at least have the balls not to lie about it afterwords. .....
    um..why are you going there?

  9. #909
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    So let's see. AdamT is arguing that no charges filed = no crime committed. By that logic the less than 1 percent of attempt to purchase violation prosecutions means that more than 1 percent of people attempting to buy a firearm after legal prohibition have not broken the law. In fact they have broken the law by attempting to purchase, usually when a prosecution occurs it is due to other factors such as the person being either a suspect in other crimes, or a perjury, etc. and it is not worth the time or cost to go after everyone who violates this. This doesn't mean they haven't broken the law of course, just that they weren't prosecuted. However using AdamT's logic Bloomberg didn't break all of these laws for the same reason, yet he has broken multiple federal gun and jurisdictional laws and quite possibly a few privacy laws as well. He isn't being prosecuted but has indeed BROKEN THE LAW.

    I guess all those people cleared by DNA evidence in the appeals process then by AdamT's logic have broken the law since they were prosecuted, I mean, they were convicted of a crime in court and they are on public record, evidence be damned it's the charges that count in modern logic.

    Or AdamT, does logic only pertain to things you think are proper. This sounds like a case of structuring your argument to be favorable to ideology rather than the actual facts of the case, the law be damned. As a professed legal student this is disturbing to see, you are to uphold the law, not use a "by any means necessary" approach to it.
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

  10. #910
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,583

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    um..why are you going there?


    Report me.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

Page 91 of 92 FirstFirst ... 418189909192 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •