Page 89 of 92 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 890 of 914

Thread: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

  1. #881
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    no charges will be pressed against Bloomberg.
    As a rule it's hard to bring charges when no laws have been broken.

  2. #882
    Professor
    Amigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    04-27-13 @ 11:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    1,945

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    As a rule it's hard to bring charges when no laws have been broken.
    Ahem, 2nd amendment...
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT on Nov 8th, 2012 View Post
    Over the next four years the economy will continue to rebound and we will gradually get deficits under control. The real esate market will rebound, unemployment will fall to 6.5% or below, and GDP growth will stand at 3.5 - 4%. We won't be in any wars. And conservatives will still be whining.

  3. #883
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by Amigo View Post
    Ahem, 2nd amendment...
    err......the sting operation in AZ violated the 2nd Amendment HOW EXACTLY???


  4. #884
    Professor
    Amigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    04-27-13 @ 11:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    1,945

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    err......the sting operation in AZ violated the 2nd Amendment HOW EXACTLY???

    The whole plan is to ban guns.
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT on Nov 8th, 2012 View Post
    Over the next four years the economy will continue to rebound and we will gradually get deficits under control. The real esate market will rebound, unemployment will fall to 6.5% or below, and GDP growth will stand at 3.5 - 4%. We won't be in any wars. And conservatives will still be whining.

  5. #885
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by Amigo View Post
    The whole plan is to ban guns.
    that is a lie. a fear-mongering lie.

  6. #886
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by Amigo View Post
    The whole plan is to ban guns.
    Right, just like the whole plan in regulating prescription drugs is to eliminate medication.

  7. #887
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Right, just like the whole plan in regulating prescription drugs is to eliminate medication.
    brilliant point. I guess fuel-efficiency regulations, required mufflers, seatbelt requirements, are to ultimately ban cars too.


  8. #888
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,400

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    As a rule it's hard to bring charges when no laws have been broken.


    The 10th, interstate commerce clause, entrapment, conducting investigations outside of jurisdiction, strawman purchases, lying in an attempt to purchase a weapon, I can go on if you like, but I doub't it would make a **** of difference, ole boy.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  9. #889
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,400

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    err......the sting operation in AZ violated the 2nd Amendment HOW EXACTLY???


    By engaging in decietful practices to entrap law abiding gun owners, you are infringing on RKBA. It's pretty simple actually.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  10. #890
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    The 10th, interstate commerce clause, entrapment, conducting investigations outside of jurisdiction, strawman purchases, lying in an attempt to purchase a weapon, I can go on if you like, but I doub't it would make a **** of difference, ole boy.
    All arguments that have been raised and knocked down. You could try to bring them back from the dead but you'll need additional facts to do so.

Page 89 of 92 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •