Page 80 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
Results 791 to 800 of 914

Thread: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

  1. #791
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    More so than law abiding citizens.


    How many people a year were killed before the MG ban, compared to after by machine guns, go on counselor, I'll wait.
    Fair enough, that didn't seem to do much -- or rather, gun deaths increased after. However, gun deaths plunged after the much more comprehensive Brady Bill, and they continue to fall.

  2. #792
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    No it's not, The obvious apex of intellectualism can be found within the Greatness that is The Good Reverend, A gentleman of impeccable taste, astute wit, and a wry smile are just mere clues to his awesomeness, as ones better.. behold and prostrate yourself, for he is here.
    Wow, that was truly Gingrichian.

  3. #793
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Wow, that was truly Gingrichian.


    Gingrich scoops the Good Reverend's dog's poop.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  4. #794
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Fair enough, that didn't seem to do much -- or rather, gun deaths increased after. However, gun deaths plunged after the much more comprehensive Brady Bill, and they continue to fall.


    Cite please.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  5. #795
    Sage
    Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Derby City
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    8,686

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Right, and Bush used the tragic deaths of 3,000 Americans to invade Iraq.
    Right, and FDR used the tragic deaths of 3,000 Americans to invade Japan.

    See how stupid your comment was now ???

    • "The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." -- Alexis de Tocqueville





  6. #796
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    Right, and FDR used the tragic deaths of 3,000 Americans to invade Japan.

    See how stupid your comment was now ???
    Funny how when I see similar comments of a tragedy not going to waste aimed at Obama how few conservatives make your case. Not that I disagree, as someone lazy can make that argument against anyone trying to address a problem, and maybe even hit one correctly. But, it skips the point. Using it or not doesn't settle the issue for either side.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  7. #797
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Funny how when I see similar comments of a tragedy not going to waste aimed at Obama how few conservatives make your case. Not that I disagree, as someone lazy can make that argument against anyone trying to address a problem, and maybe even hit one correctly. But, it skips the point. Using it or not doesn't settle the issue for either side.

    Who says the issue would be settled here anyway? It's an internet message board for Christ sake....Nothing is EVER settled.


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  8. #798
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Who says the issue would be settled here anyway? It's an internet message board for Christ sake....Nothing is EVER settled.


    j-mac
    Where did I say it was?


    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #799
    Sage
    Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Derby City
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    8,686

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Funny how when I see similar comments of a tragedy not going to waste aimed at Obama how few conservatives make your case. Not that I disagree, as someone lazy can make that argument against anyone trying to address a problem, and maybe even hit one correctly. But, it skips the point. Using it or not doesn't settle the issue for either side.
    I think you should have quoted Adam, but that would go against your principles to actually criticize a fellow liberal wouldn't it ?

    • "The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." -- Alexis de Tocqueville





  10. #800
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Where did I say it was?


    What? .... er, um, you didn't say this...

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo, aka JD3, aka Joe
    ...Using it or not doesn't settle the issue for either side.

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

Page 80 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •