Page 53 of 92 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 914

Thread: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

  1. #521
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Blaylock View Post
    ...The whole of your position, as expressed in this thread, and anywhere else that you've discussed gun rights, has been based on the Thunderous idea that government has the right to assume that any individual is a criminal, up to no good, and that it is on the individual to prove his innocence before he may exercise one of his most basic Constitutional rights. This position is completely, totally, Thunderously wrong, and so is every position that you take based on it...
    Everything you have posted above, is a lie.

  2. #522
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by taxigirl View Post
    I do not think these words mean what you think they mean:
    hyperbolic: exaggerated
    strawmen: A made-up version of an opponent's argument that can easily be defeated....
    yes, and this is all you have posted in response to me.

  3. #523
    Electrician
    Bob Blaylock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North 38°28′ West 121°26′
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,745

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    that's fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I'm sorry, are we talking about me....or you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    no, only you are telling me I am full of ****.

    but if you really think I'm full of ****, then don't respond to my ****ing posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    dude, you want to talk about me being full of ****, or the issue?

    if you want to talk about me being full of ****, I suggest you ignore my God-damned posts, because its all you're talking about now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    got anything but hyperbolic strawmen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    and yet....you can't....stop....responding.

    its flattering. really it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    holy ****!!!!! is that new??
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    so stop responding to my posts. its quite easy.
    _____

    _____
    The five great lies of the Left Wrong:
    We can be Godless and free. • “Social justice” through forced redistribution of wealth. • Silencing religious opinions counts as “diversity”. • Freedom without moral and personal responsibility. • Civilization can survive the intentional undermining of the family.

  4. #524
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Blaylock View Post
    _____

    _____
    what is this? useless gifs?

  5. #525
    Educator
    taxigirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Last Seen
    10-21-16 @ 06:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    1,205

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    yes, and this is all you have posted in response to me.
    So you base your arguments on this The Racist Roots of Gun Control written by a software engineer with a telecommunications manufacturer in Northern California. Where is the meat of your argument?

    "You know, when they came and took away my fourth amendment I kept my yap shut, what the hell, I really didn’t have anything to hide anyway. When they grabbed up my second amendment I sat still and bit my tongue because, truth be told, I’m allergic to guns. But here we are, you with your cold hard fingers wrapped around the neck of my first amendment and I’ve got to shout as loud as I can, because if I don’t, before you know it, you won’t let me say nothing at all"
    --Randolph J. Dworkin

    “Reading makes a full man, meditation a profound man, discourse a clear man.”
    -- Ben Franklin

    "It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon halfway around the world"
    -- Chaos Theory

  6. #526
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,547

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by taxigirl View Post
    So you base your arguments on this The Racist Roots of Gun Control written by a software engineer with a telecommunications manufacturer in Northern California. Where is the meat of your argument?

    actually I was the first to cite that and its merely one of many pieces of evidence that demonstrate that racism and bigotry was what motivated gun control laws-be in ones passed by the klan in post reconstruction era southern states or the anti Italian "Sullivan Law" in NYC

  7. #527
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by taxigirl View Post
    So you base your arguments on this The Racist Roots of Gun Control written by a software engineer with a telecommunications manufacturer in Northern California. Where is the meat of your argument?
    never heard of it.

  8. #528
    Electrician
    Bob Blaylock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North 38°28′ West 121°26′
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,745

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    you want repeat drug dealers, thieves, and rapists...to have the ability to buy a Glock????
    No, I want such as those to be kept permanently in prison, or put to death; either of which would render moot any question about their Second Amendment rights.
    The five great lies of the Left Wrong:
    We can be Godless and free. • “Social justice” through forced redistribution of wealth. • Silencing religious opinions counts as “diversity”. • Freedom without moral and personal responsibility. • Civilization can survive the intentional undermining of the family.

  9. #529
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Blaylock View Post
    No, I want such as those to be kept permanently in prison, or put to death; either of which would render moot any question about their Second Amendment rights.
    you want all thieves to be in prison.....indefinitely?


    sorry, but that would violate the 8th Amendment.

  10. #530
    Educator
    taxigirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Last Seen
    10-21-16 @ 06:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    1,205

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Sorry, you are making my head spin with all the yelling going on in here.

    Thunder, what about the DOJ and their illegal activities when they get their hands on info about law abiding citizens with unpopular beliefs? That is the question you have not answered. That is the question you avoid by diverting the topic to telling people not to read your posts anymore.

    "You know, when they came and took away my fourth amendment I kept my yap shut, what the hell, I really didn’t have anything to hide anyway. When they grabbed up my second amendment I sat still and bit my tongue because, truth be told, I’m allergic to guns. But here we are, you with your cold hard fingers wrapped around the neck of my first amendment and I’ve got to shout as loud as I can, because if I don’t, before you know it, you won’t let me say nothing at all"
    --Randolph J. Dworkin

    “Reading makes a full man, meditation a profound man, discourse a clear man.”
    -- Ben Franklin

    "It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon halfway around the world"
    -- Chaos Theory

Page 53 of 92 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •