Page 24 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 914

Thread: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

  1. #231
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,779

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by Μολὼν λαβέ View Post
    Are they protected by the Bill of Rights?
    when people want to confiscate or seize cars then maybe Adam T's idiotic analogy would have some merit

  2. #232
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Blaylock View Post
    The sad thing is that New York City is so predominantly populated by Thunderously-stupid people that Bloomberg's corrupt antics will probably help get him reelected.
    how pathetic & sad.

  3. #233
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    when people want to confiscate or seize cars then maybe Adam T's idiotic analogy would have some merit
    You mean cars are never confiscated or seized?

  4. #234
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,779

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    You mean cars are never confiscated or seized?
    if you really want a discussion I suggest stowing the dishonest nonsense.

  5. #235
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    your dishonest posts are tiresome-you claim NOBODY wants to ban gun shows and I proved you were lying. its like claiming no one wants to ban guns and when we prove they do you claim they only want to ban some guns

    "general ban" wasn't the issue

    we get it

    you are afraid of guns and you want to punish people who own them legally because

    1) you want to exorcise your own fears

    2) you want to screw over people who tend not to be a far left extremist as you are
    Your lies are getting more transparent by the minute. Either that or you have a real problem with basic logic. Calling for gun shows to be excluded from municipal properties is NOT the same thing as calling for gun shows to be banned.

  6. #236
    Sidewalk Inspector
    Utility Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    US
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,106

  7. #237
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    the NYPD exposed crooked gun sales in Arizona. are folks pissed off because the NYPD did these actions out of their jurisdiction, or because crooked gun-sellers were exposed?

  8. #238
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    if you really want a discussion I suggest stowing the dishonest nonsense.
    How about answering the question? Oops, that would make you look silly.

  9. #239
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    oh, if I was a terrorist, I would totally come to the USA.

    here in the USA, a wanna-be terrorist can buy all the ****ing guns and ammo he wants. hell, he can even get his hands on a fully-automatic rifle if he makes nice with his local Sheriff.

    just respond to some gun-sale ad in a paper in the Southwest, and go to the guy's house and buy whatever gun you like. no background check required or done.

    then, walk down to the nearest Mall, and massacre the shoppers.

    the USA surely is heaven-on-Earth, for terrorists.
    Last edited by Thunder; 02-12-12 at 12:42 AM.

  10. #240
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,779

    Re: NYC Mayor Conducts Gun-Sale Sting in Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Your lies are getting more transparent by the minute. Either that or you have a real problem with basic logic. Calling for gun shows to be excluded from municipal properties is NOT the same thing as calling for gun shows to be banned.
    you claimed NO ONE wanted to ban gun shows

    You lied

    in fact the entire gun control illness is based on lies

Page 24 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •