Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 485

Thread: Court: CA gay-marriage ban is unconstitutional

  1. #361
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Court: CA gay-marriage ban is unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    If they do, it will only be another few years til the SCOTUS overturns their own previous decision. The only way this argument will end and have no more cases reach the SCOTUS is if same sex marriage is allowed or there is a Constitutional Amendment in place banning same sex marriage. With same sex marriage getting more and more support every day, it is unlikely that there is truly enough support for a Constitutional Amendment against it.
    only in your dreams, if we can win the presidency and the senate we will replace Ginsberg with a Conservative and the court will be 6-3 to throw out Roe V Wade and any states that have gay marriage. we will pass a constituional amendment defining marriage as a union between a man and a woman, live with it my friend. the silent majority will speak in November and we will bring God back into this country including the pledge and school prayer
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  2. #362
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Court: CA gay-marriage ban is unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    The house has already voted for what?
    to reinstate DADT. On a side thought I was talking to a couple of sailors at the Naval Hospital the other day and the only gays to come out were guys pretending to be gay as a joke by holding hands.......
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  3. #363
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Court: CA gay-marriage ban is unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    How does a single father or a single mother raise a child Navy? They do it all the time...and they do it quite well.

    It doesn't take a penis or a vagina to raise a child. It takes love and understanding.

    Sorry a single father is not the same as 2 gay men...even you know that.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  4. #364
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,935

    Re: Court: CA gay-marriage ban is unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Its common sense. Can a man breastfeed a child...We are getting off topic here but it is my opinion gays should be allowed to adopt as a last resource.
    Many women don't breastfeed, and some can't. And certainly women who have a surrogate carry the child dont breastfeed. They cant without major help. And guys who lose their wives during childbirth cant breastfeed either . Should we take those kids away since children need a mother and father?
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  5. #365
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,935

    Re: Court: CA gay-marriage ban is unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Sorry a single father is not the same as 2 gay men...even you know that.
    You're right. A single father is going to have a much harder time because he wont have the second person to help him.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  6. #366
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Court: CA gay-marriage ban is unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Sorry a single father is not the same as 2 gay men...even you know that.
    Yes, a single father is generally inferior raising a baby to 2 gay men. Two parents will almost always outperform a single parent.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #367
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,359

    Re: Court: CA gay-marriage ban is unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    only in your dreams, if we can win the presidency and the senate we will replace Ginsberg with a Conservative and the court will be 6-3 to throw out Roe V Wade and any states that have gay marriage. we will pass a constituional amendment defining marriage as a union between a man and a woman, live with it my friend. the silent majority will speak in November and we will bring God back into this country including the pledge and school prayer
    It's not a right left thing, it's a generational thing. We will win, no matter what you believe.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  8. #368
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Court: CA gay-marriage ban is unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Whether you like it or not your mother had a roll in your development that a man can not copy....That is a fact of life.........
    Nice dodge.

  9. #369
    Haters gon' hate
    MarineTpartier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    01-04-16 @ 04:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,586
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Court: CA gay-marriage ban is unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal Fang View Post
    Really? Here's the link. Give it a try...

    http://www.nambla.org.
    Nah, I'm good. I'll rely on news reports stating you can find maps of where to find children. I don't want any trace of NAMBLA on my computer. I am a military man after all. Probably wouldn't look good. lol


    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal Fang View Post
    Let's get real here. Parks and playgrounds where children play can be found on any map. You don't need a special website.
    Big difference between any old park and say, parks in the inner city where children play unattended. Thats the difference.


    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal Fang View Post
    Can I ask how many you have interviewed in order to have arrived at such a gem of a conclusion?
    I'll answer your question with a question. Do you believe pedophiles have a mental disorder or is it a natural sexual function? Either way, can they deny either one without medication? No. There's your answer.


    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal Fang View Post
    I guess it's time to shut down the NRA then, given their opposition to child safety-locks. Just common sense, really.
    Nice straw man. I don't see a gun waiting in a bush ready to jump out and make a child pull its trigger with its barrel aimed at their head. If you have seen one of these walking and talking guns that is capable of blending in with human beings, I would like to see it. I may see if the US Marine Corps would like to procure it for use in our fight against terrorism.
    “Mr. Speaker, I once again find myself compelled to vote against the annual budget resolution for a very simple reason: it makes government bigger.” ― Ron Paul
    Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty. – Thomas Jefferson

  10. #370
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Court: CA gay-marriage ban is unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal Fang View Post
    Religious officials may perform marriages only to the extent that they have been issued a license to do so by the state. Marriage is an entirely civil function to which some participants elect to add religious trappings of their choosing. Those trappings are just that, however.

    I agree thats what I said in a different fashion. Only area I disagree with is the use of trappings. Legally yes they are trapping but religiously they are not. To some people the religion aspect is more important.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •