Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 485

Thread: Court: CA gay-marriage ban is unconstitutional

  1. #341
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Court: CA gay-marriage ban is unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Sorry CC two men can not raise a child as good as a mother and father. a mother has a roll and no matter hoew a gay man pretends to be a wife or mother it just is not the same as having a real mother.
    Do you have proof of this? Have you met many kids raised in a gay household to see how they turned out? Or is this purely speculation on your part?

  2. #342
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,844

    Re: Court: CA gay-marriage ban is unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Being never aboard a Navy ship you have no clue about what is happening... That said DADT will be reinstated if the Republicans gwet control of the seante and presidency.........The house has already voted for that.
    Has the Navy gone into chaos already? Are you saying your fellow sailors aren't professional enough to put up with people serving openly? (keeping in mind that there are already gay people in the showers with them)
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  3. #343
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,759

    Re: Court: CA gay-marriage ban is unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    So discriminate against them huh. They deserve the same rights that gays have........at least they are a man and a woman
    Read my post. It would be about the HUNDREDTH time I've posted something like it to you. If it doesn't show equal benefit... WHICH IT DOESN'T, it's not discrimination. It's not EQUAL, NP.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  4. #344
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,759

    Re: Court: CA gay-marriage ban is unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Sorry CC two men can not raise a child as good as a mother and father. a mother has a roll and no matter hoew a gay man pretends to be a wife or mother it just is not the same as having a real mother.
    Wrong, as usual. All research demonstrates that your post above is invalid. NP, you can have your beliefs, but understand that you beliefs, from a logical and research standpoint, are incorrect.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  5. #345
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: Court: CA gay-marriage ban is unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Sorry CC two men can not raise a child as good as a mother and father. a mother has a roll and no matter hoew a gay man pretends to be a wife or mother it just is not the same as having a real mother.
    So you're saying that no two gay men or women can raise a child that turns out better than Hitler/Mason/Pol Pot/Stalin?

    That Homosexuals are INCAPABLE of raising a child that is better than the WORST heterosexual raised child?

    Do you realize just how insane you sound?

    So you think that two otherwise normal gays with good jobs and stable lives cannot raise a child better then a crack addicted abusive father paired with an alcoholic mother who's constantly prostituting herself out to pay the basic bills?

    A $5 donation bet to this site says YOU WILL NOT ANSWER THAT
    Last edited by obvious Child; 02-10-12 at 03:51 AM.
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

  6. #346
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: Court: CA gay-marriage ban is unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Has the Navy gone into chaos already? Are you saying your fellow sailors aren't professional enough to put up with people serving openly? (keeping in mind that there are already gay people in the showers with them)
    Navy Pride has made it clear several times in the past on this very forum that he considers homosexuals to be nothing more than animals completely incapable of maintaining control. Furthermore, he would welcome the reinstatement of DADT even though it places America at risk by removing specialists from jobs within the military that we badly need.

    Navy Pride's homophobia has a priority far higher then the safety and security of this country.
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

  7. #347
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Court: CA gay-marriage ban is unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    This will most likely head to the Supreme Court now.

    And, somewhere in the state of California, there is a man saying "Fabulous".

    Article is here.

    EDIT: Oops, wrong forum. Mods - Please move this to breaking news. DanaRhea does it again. Duh!!
    Welcome to the divorce rate, you are the 50%.

  8. #348
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,915

    Re: Court: CA gay-marriage ban is unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Irrelevant. Gay marriage will be the norm in the land in a few years whether it is done by the court or by the people. The tide is changing rapidly...as the older bigots are dying off
    I see what you're insinuating here. Nasty.

    Activist judges aren't "irrelevant." Count me among those who oppose judges who try to legislate from the bench. You might like this at the moment because of the issue, but if the judges are legislating for an issue which you oppose, you won't feel the same, I'll bet.

    It's not the issue, you see; it's the principle, which isn't just "relevant." It's Constitutionally essential for all three branches to do their jobs within Constitutional restraints.

  9. #349
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Court: CA gay-marriage ban is unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    I see what you're insinuating here. Nasty.

    Activist judges aren't "irrelevant." Count me among those who oppose judges who try to legislate from the bench. You might like this at the moment because of the issue, but if the judges are legislating for an issue which you oppose, you won't feel the same, I'll bet.

    It's not the issue, you see; it's the principle, which isn't just "relevant." It's Constitutionally essential for all three branches to do their jobs within Constitutional restraints.
    Then you must oppose Roberts, Alito, Thomas and Scalia who are the epitome of "Activist" judges.....remember Corporations are people my friends? There are no bigger "Activists" than this group who are seeking to change our Constitution in radical ways.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  10. #350
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:12 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Court: CA gay-marriage ban is unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Welcome to the divorce rate, you are the 50%.
    Divorce happens. Get over it.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •