Page 78 of 199 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast
Results 771 to 780 of 1989

Thread: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

  1. #771
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    The Republican House submitted a budget with cut, cap, and balance. Democrats rejected it.
    Funny how they never thought to do that when they were in the majority and spending our money like drunken sailors on leave
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  2. #772
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    ... it appears that Conservative's claim that, "Progressivism is killing us," is nothing by fallacious hyperbole since he's unable to rationally explain how it's "killing us."


  3. #773
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    No, the economy depends on much more than your wingnut ideology requires you to believe.

    Facts matter
    I have dealt with you before and you once again prove that you aren't worth it. Facts do matter, and this country wasn't built on the Obama ideology nor the leftwing nanny state which seems to be equal to the Obama ideology. I don't expect you to pay for my personal expenses and personal responsibility issues so why do you expect me to pay for yours. I choose to pay to charities and my church so I know where my money goes. You seem to believe I should send it to the Federal Govt. so they spend it how they see fit wherever they see fit. There is no logic with a liberal like you

  4. #774
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I have dealt with you before and you once again prove that you aren't worth it. Facts do matter, and this country wasn't built on the Obama ideology nor the leftwing nanny state which seems to be equal to the Obama ideology. I don't expect you to pay for my personal expenses and personal responsibility issues so why do you expect me to pay for yours. I choose to pay to charities and my church so I know where my money goes. You seem to believe I should send it to the Federal Govt. so they spend it how they see fit wherever they see fit. There is no logic with a liberal like you
    And once again, Con has nothing but wingnut ideology to argue. His post is devoid of facts
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  5. #775
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    ... it appears that Conservative's claim that, "Progressivism is killing us," is nothing by fallacious hyperbole since he's unable to rationally explain how it's "killing us."

    What is sad is how little you know about debt service and no concept of future obligations. right now the interest rate on the debt is almost nothing, what happens when interest rates rise? What is the value of your dollar when it is eaten up by inflation and debt service. I hope I am around when you realize that you don't have all the answers

  6. #776
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    What is sad is how little you know about debt service and no concept of future obligations. right now the interest rate on the debt is almost nothing, what happens when interest rates rise? What is the value of your dollar when it is eaten up by inflation and debt service. I hope I am around when you realize that you don't have all the answers

    Nixon/Ford: 0.3
    Reagan: 1.7
    GHW Bush: 1.6
    Bush: 4.9
    Republicans: 8.8

    Carter: 0.3
    Clinton: 1.5
    Obama: 4.7
    Democrats: 6.5

    Cry me a river, Con.

  7. #777
    Professor
    Amigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    04-27-13 @ 11:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    1,945

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    This is all a lie by Obama:

    The Labor Force Participation Rate:




    Don't Be Fooled, The Obama Unemployment Rate Is 11% - Forbes
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT on Nov 8th, 2012 View Post
    Over the next four years the economy will continue to rebound and we will gradually get deficits under control. The real esate market will rebound, unemployment will fall to 6.5% or below, and GDP growth will stand at 3.5 - 4%. We won't be in any wars. And conservatives will still be whining.

  8. #778
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post

    Nixon/Ford: 0.3
    Reagan: 1.7
    GHW Bush: 1.6
    Bush: 4.9
    Republicans: 8.8

    Carter: 0.3
    Clinton: 1.5
    Obama: 4.7
    Democrats: 6.5

    Cry me a river, Con.
    Now let's see, Republicans 28 years or 314 billion per year

    Democrats 15 years or 433 billion per year

    Thanks for posting that information out of context and ignoring the number of years in office

  9. #779
    Professor
    Amigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    04-27-13 @ 11:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    1,945

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Now let's see, Republicans 28 years or 314 billion per year

    Democrats 15 years or 433 billion per year

    Thanks for posting that information out of context and ignoring the number of years in office
    Same thing I thought. Now I know more and more they drink Kool-aid.
    Last edited by Amigo; 02-09-12 at 03:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT on Nov 8th, 2012 View Post
    Over the next four years the economy will continue to rebound and we will gradually get deficits under control. The real esate market will rebound, unemployment will fall to 6.5% or below, and GDP growth will stand at 3.5 - 4%. We won't be in any wars. And conservatives will still be whining.

  10. #780
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by Amigo View Post
    This is all a lie by Obama:

    The Labor Force Participation Rate:




    Don't Be Fooled, The Obama Unemployment Rate Is 11% - Forbes
    Anyone else notice how the wingnuts never complained that the unemployment raye was inaccurate when it was going up? Seems all it takes to convince the herd that the BLS is incompetant is for unemployment to drop in an election year when a Democrat is in the White House.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •