Page 71 of 199 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 710 of 1989

Thread: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

  1. #701
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Hey Winston, your website gave me a virus.
    "Yes I read the 9th [amendment]. It doesn't say **** about abortion." -Jamesrage

  2. #702
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    But you're a mindless liberal Obama puppet who doesn't think! Conservative said so.
    File this in the, "never believe anything Conservative says," cabinet.

  3. #703
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    Oh, give it up already. It's tired.
    I see, only liberals can ask someone to prove a statement? You actually believe that GM/Chrysler going out of business would have destroyed the auto business? no one would have been there to take them over? Is GM/Chrysler THE auto business? How many GM Dealerships went out of business when Obama took over GM?

  4. #704
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickieboy View Post
    What I miss is that GWB got RAILED for passing it but now BHO is lavish in his praise for HIS efforts in the results.
    When and if you find someone who "railed" Bush for it but now praises Obama for it, be sure to let them know you don't appreciate the inconsistency.
    "Yes I read the 9th [amendment]. It doesn't say **** about abortion." -Jamesrage

  5. #705
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I see, only liberals can ask someone to prove a statement? You actually believe that GM/Chrysler going out of business would have destroyed the auto business? no one would have been there to take them over? Is GM/Chrysler THE auto business? How many GM Dealerships went out of business when Obama took over GM?
    You're playing stupid quibble games. The auto industry is MUCH better off with the bailout than it would have been without it, and so is employment, and you just want to jump on every little word to play these semantic games to avoid admitting that fact. As usual. You're giving your client a vigorous defense, like any defense attorney, even if you have to look ridiculous in the process.
    "Yes I read the 9th [amendment]. It doesn't say **** about abortion." -Jamesrage

  6. #706
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    Hey Winston, your website gave me a virus.
    ****ing russians ill go to work on it.

    sorry about that

  7. #707
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    You're playing stupid quibble games. The auto industry is MUCH better off with the bailout than it would have been without it, and so is employment, and you just want to jump on every little word to play these semantic games to avoid admitting that fact. As usual. You're giving your client a vigorous defense, like any defense attorney, even if you have to look ridiculous in the process.
    Free enterprise and capitalism are foreign concepts to people like you. You have no idea what would have happened and only speculate with a liberal slant

  8. #708
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Free enterprise and capitalism are foreign concepts to people like you.
    Free enterprise and capitalism led to the housing crisis.

  9. #709
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Free enterprise and capitalism are foreign concepts to people like you.
    You're ridiculous.

    I understand and support free enterprise and capitalism.

    Meanwhile, if a bailout of GM and Chrysler was anti-free enterprise, then GM and Chrysler and Bush are all anti-free enterprise too, huh?

    You have no idea what would have happened and only speculate with a liberal slant
    You're busy speculating with a conservative slant.
    "Yes I read the 9th [amendment]. It doesn't say **** about abortion." -Jamesrage

  10. #710
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    You're ridiculous.

    I understand and support free enterprise and capitalism.

    Meanwhile, if a bailout of GM and Chrysler was anti-free enterprise, then GM and Chrysler and Bush are all anti-free enterprise too, huh?



    You're busy speculating with a conservative slant.
    That is because the conservative slant works, I didn't support TARP or the bailout of GM/Chrysler. I am for letting the markets work and they always have. Yes, there are going to be failures but trying to legislate equal outcome is always going to be a failure. Fail forward is always preferable to a govt. bailout

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •