Page 60 of 199 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast
Results 591 to 600 of 1989

Thread: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

  1. #591
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    why do you waste bandwidth with stupid arguments like this? you know that revenue decreases have the same net effect that expense increases do.
    A couple problems first there was no revenue decrease and second if you get less money you spend less, simple logic and common sense except to a liberal. I posted the line items of the budget which doesn't show tax cuts as a line item expense. Tell me when your husband got a pay cut was that an expense to you? What did you do when you got less spendable income because your taxes went up?

  2. #592
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    He starts with the basic assumption that HE IS RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING and works from there.
    I don't post projections as actual fact to compare against actual results. You were caught and made a fool of yourself, carry on

  3. #593
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Regardless of the logic I used, you keep saying I was wrong but now you are going to make the same "mistake" as you claim I made. That logical to you?
    That would be strawman logic sonce it's not grpunded in reality. a) As I have told you repeatedly, I will not decide for whom to vote until the election nears; and b) if I vote for Obama, it will be because I feel he's doing a good job, and most certainly, a bteer job than Bush.

  4. #594
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    No, you keeping more of what you earn is never an expense to the govt. regardless of the President.
    This isn't measuring what you keep.
    "Yes I read the 9th [amendment]. It doesn't say **** about abortion." -Jamesrage

  5. #595
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I don't post projections as actual fact to compare against actual results.
    Me neither.
    "Yes I read the 9th [amendment]. It doesn't say **** about abortion." -Jamesrage

  6. #596
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    That would be strawman logic sonce it's not grpunded in reality. a) As I have told you repeatedly, I will not decide for whom to vote until the election nears; and b) if I vote for Obama, it will be because I feel he's doing a good job, and most certainly, a bteer job than Bush.
    But Bush isn't on the ballot so whether or not he is doing a better job than Bush is irrelevant. The numbers at the end of 2012 will be compared against the Bush numbers in 2004 and all indications are that they will be worse in many areas including GDP growth, unemployment, labor force, employment, misery index, debt. not sure what you will use as a standard but doubt it will be credible or accurate

  7. #597
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    Me neither.
    Then you have no idea what you posted because when you compare against Bush you used the 2017 projections for Obama against the actual results for Bush. Anyone that claims Obama is going to spend less than Bush is out of touch with reality. You made a mistake, let's see if you can admit it

  8. #598
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    This isn't measuring what you keep.
    Revenue which income is isn't an expense to anyone. It may be more or it may be less but basic accounting which obviously you never took would never claim that keeping more of your money is an expense to anyone.

  9. #599
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Then you have no idea what you posted because when you compare against Bush you used the 2017 projections for Obama against the actual results for Bush. Anyone that claims Obama is going to spend less than Bush is out of touch with reality. You made a mistake, let's see if you can admit it
    Ah, I see what you mean now.

    That makes my argument even better! It means the math favors me even more.

    But if you only want actual results, I'll be glad to wait until the end of Obama's second term.
    "Yes I read the 9th [amendment]. It doesn't say **** about abortion." -Jamesrage

  10. #600
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    Ah, I see what you mean now.

    That makes my argument even better! It means the math favors me even more.

    But if you only want actual results, I'll be glad to wait until the end of Obama's second term.
    Just as I thought, you cannot admit when you are wrong. The results today are worse than Bush's and I gave you the categories. Carry on, making a fool of yourself.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •