Page 57 of 199 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 570 of 1989

Thread: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

  1. #561
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    you are so right 15.5% is much, much worse than 15.1%. When confused with facts you knit pick which only makes you look worse
    Wrong is wrong -- especially when you have the link handy with the actual numbers. That means nothing to you since you've been caught in the past posting incorrect numbers yourself. And by the way, you were the one to correct him, which you did in post #555. Not to mention, that difference, which means so little to you, actually translates into roughly 600,000 jobs. proving once again that people who lost their job means nothing to you; for you, they're nothing but a political pawn to be used to your advantage.

  2. #562
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,302

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Wrong is wrong -- especially when you have the link handy with the actual numbers. That means nothing to you since you've been caught in the past posting incorrect numbers yourself. And by the way, you were the one to correct him, which you did in post #555. Not to mention, that difference, which means so little to you, actually translates into roughly 600,000 jobs. proving once again that people who lost their job means nothing to you; for you, they're nothing but a political pawn to be used to your advantage.
    You are definitely a legend in your own mind. A total waste of time as your self proclaimed intelligence is second to none. I can only hope that someday I could be half as smart as you seem to think you are.

  3. #563
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    This is who you are going to vote to re-elect. Your Bush derangement syndrome is a serious disease, seek some help

    Jan-09 Jan-12
    Unemployment 12049 12754
    Discouraged 734 1059
    Private Sector Emp 133563 131900
    Labor Force 154236 154395
    Total Employment 142187 141637

    Obama today has a net job loss
    Obama today has a declining labor force
    Obama today has fewer people employed than when he took office
    Obama today has almost a million discouraged workers which he has averaged over the past three years
    Obama today has a U-6 unemployment of 15.2% or 24 million unemployed/under employed Americans
    Obama today has added 4.6 trillion dollars to the debt in 3 years
    Obama today spent over 842 billion in a stimulus plan that failed
    Obama today has a higher misery index than when he took office
    Obama today has participated in crony capitalism and wasted billions of taxpayer dollars trying to pick winners in the private sector
    Obama today has promoted class warfare and demonized individual wealth creation
    Obama today has seen record numbers in poverty and record numbers of people on food stamps
    Obama today still claims he brought this country back from the brink of financial collapse when TARP did that and it was Bush's legislation
    Obama today claims he saved the auto industry by taking over GM/Chrysler ignoring that Ford took no bailout money nor did any other Auto Manufacturer. Taxpayer losses will be in the billions
    Obama today has wasted the repayment of TARP and never used the money to pay down the deficit
    And despite that, Obama's lead over the GOP contenders is growing.



  4. #564
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    You are definitely a legend in your own mind. A total waste of time as your self proclaimed intelligence is second to none. I can only hope that someday I could be half as smart as you seem to think you are.
    I must be making quite an impression on you since the only one saying I'm smart is you. I myself never ever proclaim intelligence.

  5. #565
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,302

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    And despite that, Obama's lead over the GOP contenders is growing.


    Just goes to show what a smile and flowery rhetoric will do to the poorly informed. I would have thought someone as intelligent as you would actually look at results insteadof the smile.

  6. #566
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Just goes to show what a smile and flowery rhetoric will do to the poorly informed. I would have thought someone as intelligent as you would actually look at results insteadof the smile.
    Or how poor the GOP field is. I mean, they do have to seem like they might be better. And to more than the partisan hack.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  7. #567
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,302

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Or how poor the GOP field is. I mean, they do have to seem like they might be better. And to more than the partisan hack.
    looking at the obama results the field shouldn't matter. Anyone of those "clowns" should be given the opportunity since Obama has failed.

  8. #568
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    Just goes to show what a smile and flowery rhetoric will do to the poorly informed. I would have thought someone as intelligent as you would actually look at results insteadof the smile.
    His rhetoric and smile have nothing to do with it. I just happen to agree most people who recognize that many of those numbers you post ad-nauseum are affected greatly by Bush. Like underemployment. Yes, there are 21 million underemployed -- but Bush, who started with 10 million underemployed handed Obama an economy with 22 million underemployed.

    And to highlight your hypocrisy, you cry hourly how Obama doesn't deserve another 4 years and point to underemployment being up 1 million under Obama as one of the reasons -- yet in October in 2004, at the time you voted to give Bush 4 more years, underemployment swelled by 4 million.

    Cry louder Con! America doesn't hear you.

  9. #569
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    looking at the obama results the field shouldn't matter. Anyone of those "clowns" should be given the opportunity since Obama has failed.
    It always maters. Only a fool (or partisan hack) would vote for someone likely to be worse.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #570
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    well, for me, it's the singing. he's hot.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •