Page 28 of 199 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 1989

Thread: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

  1. #271
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 07:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post

    And your constant use of ideology is ridiculous.
    It's like a religion to him.

  2. #272
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 07:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    It's like a religion to him.
    You're right! He starts with the assumption that anything that fits into "conservative" is right, and goes from there. Just like a religion.
    "Yes I read the 9th [amendment]. It doesn't say **** about abortion." -Jamesrage

  3. #273
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 07:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    Amazing, isn't it, a do nothing Congress and a do nothing President yet the unemployment numbers improved? Think about it.
    The improving unemployment began even before the do nothing Congress took over last years. The improvement began right after Obama passed his stimulus package...


  4. #274
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 07:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    How many times does it have to be posted?







    "Yes I read the 9th [amendment]. It doesn't say **** about abortion." -Jamesrage

  5. #275
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 07:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    How many times does it have to be posted?







    The falling red part (which represents some 4 million jobs lost) means nothing to righties.

    The fact that the blue part began improving after Obama's stimulus plan was passed also means nothing to them.

    And their biggest complaint is that Obama has yet to [completely] gain back the roughly 4 million jobs lost on his watch due to Bush's Great Recession.

  6. #276
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 07:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post

    You're right! He starts with the assumption that anything that fits into "conservative" is right, and goes from there. Just like a religion.
    And any failures of Conservative immediately get labeled as "Liberal." To him, Conservatism is infallible like G-d.

  7. #277
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,598

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    I'm so god**** sick of talking about our debt as a partisan issue. "The Bush Years," Obama's spending, bla bla bla. Everyone is happy to blame Presidents when they don't like them, or Congress when they do. It's getting a wee bit obnoxious.

    The issue is, should more federal money be spent on whatever-the-****, or should less?

  8. #278
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,140

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    The improving unemployment began even before the do nothing Congress took over last years. The improvement began right after Obama passed his stimulus package...

    That must be why the unemployment rate went up, after Obama took office.

    You can't kill jobs and claim to be fixing unemployment. How many times does that have to be posted?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  9. #279
    Sage

    Donc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    out yonder
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,483

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by Neomalthusian View Post
    I'm so god**** sick of talking about our debt as a partisan issue. "The Bush Years," Obama's spending, bla bla bla. Everyone is happy to blame Presidents when they don't like them, or Congress when they do. It's getting a wee bit obnoxious.

    The issue is, should more federal money be spent on whatever-the-****, or should less?
    Right you are.Cuts in expenses along with a tax increase will do the job.Wonder why congress don't think of that.
    I am a man of fixed and unbending principles, the first of which is to remain flexible at all times.

    Sen. Everett Dirksen.

  10. #280
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,140

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    The falling red part (which represents some 4 million jobs lost) means nothing to righties.

    The fact that the blue part began improving after Obama's stimulus plan was passed also means nothing to them.

    And their biggest complaint is that Obama has yet to [completely] gain back the roughly 4 million jobs lost on his watch due to Bush's Great Recession.
    Who was running Congress during the period that the red lines dropped?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •