Page 15 of 199 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 1989

Thread: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

  1. #141
    Basketball Nerd
    StillBallin75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    21,896

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Well, this thread went to hell in a hurry...

  2. #142
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,514

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by StillBallin75 View Post
    Well, this thread went to hell in a hurry...
    The only reason it was started, was to praise Obama, so of course it went to hell in a hurry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #143
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The only reason it was started, was to praise Obama, so of course it went to hell in a hurry.
    because, once again, the wingnuts have proven that the only thing they're good at is destroying things. They destroyed this thread the same way they destroyed the economy (ie with lies and stupid ideas)
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  4. #144
    Professor
    Amigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    04-27-13 @ 11:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    1,945

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Not true.

    The last 23 months of job growth have nothing to do with bush*
    So if we have a big dip this year, will it somehow be Bush's fault?
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT on Nov 8th, 2012 View Post
    Over the next four years the economy will continue to rebound and we will gradually get deficits under control. The real esate market will rebound, unemployment will fall to 6.5% or below, and GDP growth will stand at 3.5 - 4%. We won't be in any wars. And conservatives will still be whining.

  5. #145
    Student Justice For All's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 03:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    192

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    This is good news for all Americans, lets hope things can get back to 6 % by next year.
    "Rome is the mob. Conjure magic for them and they’ll be distracted. Take away their freedom and still they’ll roar. The beating heart of Rome is not the marble of the senate, it’s the sand of the coliseum. He’ll bring them death – and they will love him for it.” - Senator Gracchus (Gladiator)

  6. #146
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by Amigo View Post
    So if we have a big dip this year, will it somehow be Bush's fault?
    Is that all you've got?

    Resorting to speculation is pitiful and reveals the dishonesty of your position
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  7. #147
    I support ██ ███
    jasonxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 06:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,405



  8. #148
    Professor
    Amigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    04-27-13 @ 11:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    1,945

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Is that all you've got?

    Resorting to speculation is pitiful and reveals the dishonesty of your position
    Answer my question.
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT on Nov 8th, 2012 View Post
    Over the next four years the economy will continue to rebound and we will gradually get deficits under control. The real esate market will rebound, unemployment will fall to 6.5% or below, and GDP growth will stand at 3.5 - 4%. We won't be in any wars. And conservatives will still be whining.

  9. #149
    Basketball Nerd
    StillBallin75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    21,896

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The only reason it was started, was to praise Obama, so of course it went to hell in a hurry.
    If you hadn't noticed, we have at least one jobs report thread every month. Because that's kinda when the labor statistics numbers are released.

  10. #150
    Professor
    Amigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    04-27-13 @ 11:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    1,945

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by Justice For All View Post
    This is good news for all Americans, lets hope things can get back to 6 % by next year.
    Don't believe it! The numbers are a result of a shrinking work force.
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT on Nov 8th, 2012 View Post
    Over the next four years the economy will continue to rebound and we will gradually get deficits under control. The real esate market will rebound, unemployment will fall to 6.5% or below, and GDP growth will stand at 3.5 - 4%. We won't be in any wars. And conservatives will still be whining.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •