Page 143 of 199 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1989

Thread: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

  1. #1421
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394


  2. #1422
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    More private sector jobs have been created in the last three years of Obama than 8 years of Bush.
    And yet there is a net private sector job loss since Obama took office. Looks to me like Democrats were more interested in regaining the WH in 2008 than doing their job for that is when all the job losses during the Bush adminstration occurred.

    2001 111634 111624 111555 111227 111146 110910 110737 110544 110276 109918 109575 109368
    2002 109214 109054 108989 108892 108814 108824 108732 108671 108659 108772 108758 108595
    2003 108640 108484 108286 108252 108274 108233 108231 108266 108421 108570 108611 108724
    2004 108882 108913 109213 109437 109747 109841 109883 109984 110135 110465 110493 110624
    2005 110718 110949 111095 111441 111583 111847 112122 112311 112392 112492 112796 112934
    2006 113247 113533 113795 113961 113965 114049 114200 114347 114432 114438 114628 114803
    2007 114993 115051 115251 115308 115419 115469 115486 115391 115396 115470 115568 115606
    2008 115610 115482 115395 115209 114969 114752 114487 114170 113736 113245 112458 111822
    2009 110981 110260 109473 108700 108374 107936 107649 107434 107221 106971 106937 106835
    Amazing how brainwashed liberals really are

  3. #1423
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Yes, that improving economy, 3.6% GDP growth in 2010 and 1.8% GDP growth in 2011. That kind of improving economy? What is it about liberalism that creates this kind of loyalty? Is Obama's vision for America your vision? Class warfare? Redistribution of Wealth? Demonizing individual wealth creation? Nanny State for things like Healthcare, Church mandates? It really is sad to see our country headed in this direction and the support for that direction by a lot of good people. I don't understand people like you and never will. You are too old to buy into the Obama rhetoric and ignore the Obama results.

  4. #1424
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    And yet there is a net private sector job loss since Obama took office. Looks to me like Democrats were more interested in regaining the WH in 2008 than doing their job for that is when all the job losses during the Bush adminstration occurred.



    Amazing how brainwashed liberals really are
    It seems to me you are not addressing what I wrote, but whatever. What are the Republicans going to do when the economy gets better? Romney was going to be the man who saves us all, that now appears to be out the window as a taking point. Do you agree, Con?


  5. #1425
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Yes, that improving economy, 3.6% GDP growth in 2010 and 1.8% GDP growth in 2011. That kind of improving economy? What is it about liberalism that creates this kind of loyalty? Is Obama's vision for America your vision? Class warfare? Redistribution of Wealth? Demonizing individual wealth creation? Nanny State for things like Healthcare, Church mandates? It really is sad to see our country headed in this direction and the support for that direction by a lot of good people. I don't understand people like you and never will. You are too old to buy into the Obama rhetoric and ignore the Obama results.
    Church mandates?


  6. #1426
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    It seems to me you are not addressing what I wrote, but whatever. What are the Republicans going to do when the economy gets better? Romney was going to be the man who saves us all, that now appears to be out the window as a taking point. Do you agree, Con?
    I believe Romney will save us from the massive debt Obama has generated and will repeal the nanny state legislation that Obama is implementing. The problem right now are people like you and other Obama supporters cannot comprehend how much 15.2 trillion dollars in debt really is or the additional 1.1 trillion this year as well as the 10 trillion more that Obama budgets are going to generated. Better wake up, Pete

  7. #1427
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Church mandates?
    Get any news in the Northwest, Pb? Or is everything there leftwing news?

  8. #1428
    Professor
    Amigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    04-27-13 @ 11:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    1,945

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    It seems to me you are not addressing what I wrote, but whatever. What are the Republicans going to do when the economy gets better? Romney was going to be the man who saves us all, that now appears to be out the window as a taking point. Do you agree, Con?
    I actually agree, because the false job numbers are meant for a Romney nomination.
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT on Nov 8th, 2012 View Post
    Over the next four years the economy will continue to rebound and we will gradually get deficits under control. The real esate market will rebound, unemployment will fall to 6.5% or below, and GDP growth will stand at 3.5 - 4%. We won't be in any wars. And conservatives will still be whining.

  9. #1429
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    There is nothing to prevent Democrats from questioning their own members of the Intelligence committees and you know it. This really is a sickness on your part and you want badly to believe what the left tells you. You have constantly called Bush a liar but ignore the lies of your own liberal wing of the party. That is being a hypocrit
    No matter how many times you repeat this nonsense, it will never be true. The vast majority of Congress did not have the same level of access as Bush. While they can ask all the questions they want, classified intel from the NIE could not be disseminated to them from the select members of the intelligence committees. Deal with it.

  10. #1430
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: US economy creates 243,000 jobs in January

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Get any news in the Northwest, Pb? Or is everything there leftwing news?
    Yes, I get the news here in Oregon, but I don't watch Fox News. What are you getting at with the Church mandates?


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •