Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 119

Thread: Holder: No cover-up in 'Fast and Furious,' no effort to hide details of the operation

  1. #31
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,518

    Re: Holder: No cover-up in 'Fast and Furious,' no effort to hide details of the opera

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    If Holder is so called guilty, then go through procedings and if enough evidence go to a trial.

    What I find so double-standard is there are billions that are unaccounted for in Iraq during the Bush administation that could very well be funding Al-Qaeda and don't here a peep anymore from conservatives about that anymore.

    Conservatives: Ooops we lost billions that could be funding terrorism, OH WELL.
    Nice deflection!

    BTW, do you have any evidence that Bush stole that money?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #32
    Sage
    OpportunityCost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,802

    Re: Holder: No cover-up in 'Fast and Furious,' no effort to hide details of the opera

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    If Holder is so called guilty, then go through procedings and if enough evidence go to a trial.

    What I find so double-standard is there are billions that are unaccounted for in Iraq during the Bush administation that could very well be funding Al-Qaeda and don't here a peep anymore from conservatives about that anymore.

    Conservatives: Ooops we lost billions that could be funding terrorism, OH WELL.
    Stay on topic or make your own thread.

    Obstruction.jpg

    Then we have the way Holder replied to Paul Labrador:“maybe this is the way you do things in Idaho or wherever you are from.”
    Small problem for Holder, Labrador is from Puerto Rico, represents a district in Idaho and was a managing partner in a law firm.

    Holder needs to go. The cover up is saying more than the actions themselves.

  3. #33
    Sage
    OpportunityCost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,802

    Re: Holder: No cover-up in 'Fast and Furious,' no effort to hide details of the opera

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Nice deflection!

    BTW, do you have any evidence that Bush stole that money?
    Dont touch the bait APDST.

  4. #34
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Holder: No cover-up in 'Fast and Furious,' no effort to hide details of the opera

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    The only people who are ignoring it is the folks who don't have an insane, irrational, paranoid fear that the gubmint is coming for their guns.
    So anyone who owns a gun is insane and has an irrational fear. Got it!
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  5. #35
    King of Videos
    dirtpoorchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    WA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,025

    Re: Holder: No cover-up in 'Fast and Furious,' no effort to hide details of the opera

    I personally don't think this is about gun control. I think it is far more sinister. I think this is a case of the American and Mexican government scratching eachothers back. "You do my dirty work for me and ill do yours." Notice after all this ATF has been given more responsability and is/has opened a headquarters IN MEXICO. This may be a case of government and government colluding against people and needs to be fully exposed just to be sure.

    world map.JPG
    Last edited by dirtpoorchris; 02-03-12 at 02:33 PM.
    I'm Finding it Harder to be a Gentleman, White Stripes ~ "You think I care about me and only me. When every girl needs help climbing up a tree."

  6. #36
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Holder: No cover-up in 'Fast and Furious,' no effort to hide details of the opera

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    So anyone who owns a gun is insane and has an irrational fear. Got it!
    Not at all. Anyone who owns a gun AND who thinks that the government is constantly plotting to take his gun away is insane.

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    07-12-12 @ 05:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    494

    Re: Holder: No cover-up in 'Fast and Furious,' no effort to hide details of the opera

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    I assure you that the only people laughing, or paying the slightest bit of attention to this issue, are hardcore conservatives. No one else gives a **** about it.
    So in other words are you saying you and people like you don't care about Holder's incompentence and possible cover up that resulted in a border agent's death and his grieving family?

  8. #38
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Holder: No cover-up in 'Fast and Furious,' no effort to hide details of the opera

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtpoorchris View Post
    I personally don't think this is about gun control. I think it is far more sinister. I think this is a case of the American and Mexican government scratching eachothers back. "You do my dirty work for me and ill do yours." Notice after all this ATF has been given more responsability and is/has opened a headquarters IN MEXICO. This may be a case of government and government colluding against people and needs to be fully exposed just to be sure.

    world map.JPG
    Trying to keep illegal guns out of the hands of murderous Mexican drug cartels is sinister? Wow.

  9. #39
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Holder: No cover-up in 'Fast and Furious,' no effort to hide details of the opera

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    I assure you that the only people laughing, or paying the slightest bit of attention to this issue, are hardcore conservatives. No one else gives a **** about it.
    It's just like Solyndra. No one but wingnuts cared about it, and even they forgot about it once they heard about FnF. It won't be long before some new imagined misdeed captures their ADD-addled brains and FnF will be forgotten
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  10. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Holder: No cover-up in 'Fast and Furious,' no effort to hide details of the opera

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Nice deflection!

    BTW, do you have any evidence that Bush stole that money?
    Nice deflection!

    When did I say Bush stole the money?

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •