Page 67 of 159 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 670 of 1582

Thread: State of the Union Address

  1. #661
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Tettsuo View Post

    What's the difference between Bush the other Conservatives running in this years election? What different plan are they coming with that would separate them from Bush?
    Well for one, about 40 IQ points.

  2. #662
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,293

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Tettsuo View Post
    What's the difference between Bush the other Conservatives running in this years election? What different plan are they coming with that would separate them from Bush?
    None of them have Obama's record of net unemployment loss, net labor force loss, net employment loss, record discouraged workers, higher misery index, and 4.6 trillion added to the debt. My choice of the four is Romney but will vote for whoever the Republican candidate is because of the Obama record. Romney was a governor and balanced the budget, Romney was in the private sector and created jobs, Romney turned the Olympics around and made those Olympics profitable.

  3. #663
    Professor
    Tettsuo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 07:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,321

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Well for one, about 40 IQ points.
    Touche!
    ....
    A man without fear is a fool, a man that succumbs to his fear is a coward and a brave man acknowledges fear yet presses on.
    http://soulinblackandwhite.blogspot.com/

  4. #664
    Professor
    Tettsuo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 07:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,321

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    None of them have Obama's record of net unemployment loss, net labor force loss, net employment loss, record discouraged workers, higher misery index, and 4.6 trillion added to the debt. My choice of the four is Romney but will vote for whoever the Republican candidate is because of the Obama record. Romney was a governor and balanced the budget, Romney was in the private sector and created jobs, Romney turned the Olympics around and made those Olympics profitable.
    Did you not understand the questions?

    Here it is again, see if you can answer the questions.

    What's the difference between Bush the other Conservatives running in this years election? What different plan are they coming with that would separate them from Bush?
    Last edited by Tettsuo; 01-26-12 at 12:03 AM.
    A man without fear is a fool, a man that succumbs to his fear is a coward and a brave man acknowledges fear yet presses on.
    http://soulinblackandwhite.blogspot.com/

  5. #665
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,293

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Tettsuo View Post
    Did you not understand the question?
    Apparently you don't understand the answer, Obama had his chance and failed. Time for real hope and real change, not an empty suit community organizer that demonizes individual wealth creation and defines fair share as someone who earns income but doesn't pay any FIT

  6. #666
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Tettsuo View Post
    Did you not understand the questions?

    Here it is again, see if you can answer the questions.

    What's the difference between Bush the other Conservatives running in this years election? What different plan are they coming with that would separate them from Bush?
    Dude ... you can't get an answer from robospam. It's simply not available in the programming.

  7. #667
    Professor
    Tettsuo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 07:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,321

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Apparently you don't understand the answer, Obama had his chance and failed. Time for real hope and real change, not an empty suit community organizer that demonizes individual wealth creation and defines fair share as someone who earns income but doesn't pay any FIT
    No, I understood the answer, it just has nothing to do with questions. It appears you're trying to run from the question to avoid the fact that the Conservatives are offering up the exact same plans that have over the last 50 years, increased the national deficit.

    Sorry, I don't see how doing the same things that got us into this situation, will now magically fix it.
    A man without fear is a fool, a man that succumbs to his fear is a coward and a brave man acknowledges fear yet presses on.
    http://soulinblackandwhite.blogspot.com/

  8. #668
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,293

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Tettsuo View Post
    No, I understood the answer, it just has nothing to do with questions. It appears you're trying to run from the question to avoid the fact that the Conservatives are offering up the exact same plans that have over the last 50 years, increased the national deficit.

    Sorry, I don't see how doing the same things that got us into this situation, will now magically fix it.
    Hard to explain to a liberal who doesn't have a clue how the private sector works. what caused the problems we faced was too much liberalism along with some misguided greed on the part of some unethical businesses. No one held a gun to the head of those people to take out loans that they couldn't afford.

    You don't believe in capitalism and I do. I believe in personal responsibility and apparently you don't. I don't see the Bush Administration like you do because the results paint a different picture than the media or you are willing to admit. I don't think any Obama supporter should be talking about increasing the deficit when no President in modern history has ever generated as much debt in 3 years as Obama. You don't like the Bush deficit then how can you support someone who put Bush spending on steroids?

    I expect the President to be a leader, not a divider. The media destroyed Bush and that gave us Obama whose record is there for all to see but he is running from it. It is time to put an adult with business experience back in the WH, not a community organizer who does nothing but destroys incentive and promotes class warfare.

  9. #669
    Professor
    Tettsuo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 07:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,321

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Hard to explain to a liberal who doesn't have a clue how the private sector works. what caused the problems we faced was too much liberalism along with some misguided greed ....blah blah blah.... class warfare.
    Wouldn't it be easier to just admit I'm right and the Conservatives have nothing that'll help America? Well, it'll help those in the top 2%, but the rest of us can go to hell.
    A man without fear is a fool, a man that succumbs to his fear is a coward and a brave man acknowledges fear yet presses on.
    http://soulinblackandwhite.blogspot.com/

  10. #670
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    what caused the problems we faced was too much liberalism along with some misguided greed on the part of some unethical businesses.


    1/2001-1/2009: Republican president
    1/1995-1/2007: Republican House
    1/1995-6/2001: Republican Senate
    1/2003-1/2007: Republican Senate
    Last edited by Sheik Yerbuti; 01-26-12 at 12:26 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •