Page 158 of 159 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159 LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1582

Thread: State of the Union Address

  1. #1571
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Good news for America would be employment back to pre recession days, discouraged workers back to pre recession days, a debt back to pre recession days, and a President who believed in America and didn't promote class envy.

    All we got today is more information that half the country will support because they have no clue what is going on. These are the "Jersey Shore" voters.
    In your world, the stock market must also be "Jersey Shore" because it's way up today on the good news.

    Good news for America is bad news for Conservatives.

  2. #1572
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Amigo View Post
    *Gulp, gulp, gulp*

    Drink the kool-aid!
    It's always fun watching Conservatives become unhinged upon good news during a Liberal administration. It serves to confirm our agenda is proceeding in the right direction.

  3. #1573
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,293

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    In your world, the stock market must also be "Jersey Shore" because it's way up today on the good news.

    Good news for America is bad news for Conservatives.
    And you claim to be an informed voter? Guess not so join the other Obama supporters that buy the rhetoric and ignore the results.

  4. #1574
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    And you claim to be an informed voter? Guess not so join the other Obama supporters that buy the rhetoric and ignore the results.
    You mean like the result of the market being up?

  5. #1575
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,293

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    You mean like the result of the market being up?
    Were you this excited and positive when the market hit 14000 in 2008?

  6. #1576
    cookies crumble
    ARealConservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-21-17 @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,518

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Were you this excited and positive when the market hit 14000 in 2008?
    many people don't appreciate what they have until it's gone

  7. #1577
    Professor
    Amigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    04-27-13 @ 11:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    1,945

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    It's always fun watching Conservatives become unhinged upon good news during a Liberal administration. It serves to confirm our agenda is proceeding in the right direction.
    But it isn't good news, because it isn't true.
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT on Nov 8th, 2012 View Post
    Over the next four years the economy will continue to rebound and we will gradually get deficits under control. The real esate market will rebound, unemployment will fall to 6.5% or below, and GDP growth will stand at 3.5 - 4%. We won't be in any wars. And conservatives will still be whining.

  8. #1578
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    for people with such low standards these numbers are great. For people who don't have a clue these numbers are great. Guess we know which group you are part of
    Apparently, the employment level growing by almost 900 thousand last month is your idea of "low standards."


  9. #1579
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,293

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Apparently, the employment level growing by almost 900 thousand last month is your idea of "low standards."

    As stated, apparently you are part of the very poorly informed Obama supporters

  10. #1580
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Amigo View Post

    But it isn't good news, because it isn't true.
    Maybe on your planet it's not. Here on Earth it is.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •