Page 154 of 159 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1582

Thread: State of the Union Address

  1. #1531
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,299

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    You've clearly got your Mittens covering your eyes.
    You clearly have been brainwashed by the Obama rhetoric as you ignore the Obama facts. Romney didn't say he would do anything to the detriment of the lower income people. They have a safety net and if it is broken Romney will fix it. It is about time people took personal responsibility for their own actions. A growing economy will raise all boats and we have seen how bad Obama has done at doing that therefore time for real change.

  2. #1532
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You clearly have been brainwashed by the Obama rhetoric as you ignore the Obama facts. Romney didn't say he would do anything to the detriment of the lower income people. They have a safety net and if it is broken Romney will fix it. It is about time people took personal responsibility for their own actions. A growing economy will raise all boats and we have seen how bad Obama has done at doing that therefore time for real change.
    LoL! Yeah change back to the Bush policy of increased military spending and even more tax cuts for the rich that lost more manufacturing jobs and created more debt than any president in the last 40 year! That's the ticket!
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  3. #1533
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,299

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    LoL! Yeah change back to the Bush policy of increased military spending and even more tax cuts for the rich that lost more manufacturing jobs and created more debt than any president in the last 40 year! That's the ticket!
    Looks like the public is waking up. Amazing that Obama won with 52% of the vote and is now having serious problems getting over 50% in most of the states. Doesn't appear that the majority feel the same love for Obama that you do. Maybe it is because they actually are seeing the results and not buying the rhetoric that you buy

    From the Washington Examiner, today:

    Gallup state numbers predict huge Obama loss | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

    Gallup released their annual state-by-state presidential approval numbers yesterday, and the results should have 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue very worried. If President Obama carries only those states where he had a net positive approval rating in 2011 (e.g. Michigan where he is up 48 percent to 44 percent), Obama would lose the 2012 election to the Republican nominee 323 electoral votes to 215.

  4. #1534
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Looks like the public is waking up. Amazing that Obama won with 52% of the vote and is now having serious problems getting over 50% in most of the states. Doesn't appear that the majority feel the same love for Obama that you do. Maybe it is because they actually are seeing the results and not buying the rhetoric that you buy

    From the Washington Examiner, today:

    Gallup state numbers predict huge Obama loss | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner
    Did I miss the Democratic primaries?

  5. #1535
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Did I miss the Democratic primaries?
    5 have been held so far.....of course Obama was the only one on the ballot in 2 of the states.. and he soundly whooped the nutbag candidates that are "challenging" him in the other 3.

    Democrats don't have a choice this year.. it's Obama or Obama

  6. #1536
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    5 have been held so far.....of course Obama was the only one on the ballot in 2 of the states.. and he soundly whooped the nutbag candidates that are "challenging" him in the other 3.

    Democrats don't have a choice this year.. it's Obama or Obama
    Wow, he was the only candidate and he didn't score more than 50%? That IS bad.

  7. #1537
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Wow, he was the only candidate and he didn't score more than 50%? That IS bad.
    .. i don't think he was talking about primaries....

  8. #1538
    Sage

    Donc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    out yonder
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,427

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Looks like the public is waking up. Amazing that Obama won with 52% of the vote and is now having serious problems getting over 50% in most of the states. Doesn't appear that the majority feel the same love for Obama that you do. Maybe it is because they actually are seeing the results and not buying the rhetoric that you buy

    From the Washington Examiner, today:

    Gallup state numbers predict huge Obama loss | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

    and...what are the approval numbers for willard or newt in them states?
    The haggardness of poverty is everywhere seen contrasted with the sleekness of wealth, the exhorted labor of some compensating for the idleness of others, wretched hovels by the side of stately colonnades, the rags of indigence blended with the ensigns of opulence; in a word, the most useless profusion in the midst of the most urgent wants.Jean-Baptiste Say

  9. #1539
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Looks like the public is waking up. Amazing that Obama won with 52% of the vote and is now having serious problems getting over 50% in most of the states. Doesn't appear that the majority feel the same love for Obama that you do. Maybe it is because they actually are seeing the results and not buying the rhetoric that you buy

    From the Washington Examiner, today:

    Gallup state numbers predict huge Obama loss | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner
    You say it is a problem for Obama to have a 48% approval rating, which is double digits about the GOP approval rating of 19%???
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  10. #1540
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    .. i don't think he was talking about primaries....
    Even less credible, he's trying to guess the outcome of the election based on JAR. Wouldn't that include people who disapprove of the job he's doing who are going to vote for him anyway?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •