Page 153 of 159 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1582

Thread: State of the Union Address

  1. #1521
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    How much is Obama worth? Not sure what your point is but I will be voting for whoever the Republicans nominate because they beat the alternative in the WH. None are perfect but all are better than what we have. Obama was unqualified for the office and the results show it
    I was responding to your point that you support Romney because he made a lot of money.

  2. #1522
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,302

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    I was responding to your point that you support Romney because he made a lot of money.
    I would have a number of reasons to support Romney and making money would probably be one of them.

  3. #1523
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Right, because the lower classes have a safety net and the middle class have nothing to protect them
    Figures after all your rhetoric about class warfare, you're going to support class warfare.

  4. #1524
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,302

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Figures after all your rhetoric about class warfare, you're going to support class warfare.
    Where is the class warfare in the Romney statement? Please enlighten us all? Did Romney claim the rich weren't paying their fair share and proposed raising their taxes?

  5. #1525
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I will take the guy with actual business experience and the intelligence to make investments that generated about 25 million a year in income. sounds like the kind of guy we need with a 15.2 trillion dollar debt
    Who do you think you're kidding, Con? Everyone here knows you'd vote for Ayman Al-Zawahiri as long as he put an 'R' after his name.

  6. #1526
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Where is the class warfare in the Romney statement? Please enlighten us all? Did Romney claim the rich weren't paying their fair share and proposed raising their taxes?
    Where Romney said he's going to focus on the middle class to the detriment of the lower and upper classes.

  7. #1527
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,302

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Who do you think you're kidding, Con? Everyone here knows you'd vote for Ayman Al-Zawahiri as long as he put an 'R' after his name.
    Vs. Obama, you got it, anyone with a R after their name is a better alternative. I have seen you say that you would vote for Romney as well.

  8. #1528
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,302

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Where Romney said he's going to focus on the middle class to the detriment of the lower and upper classes.
    Now that is a lie, "at the detriment of the lower and upper classes". You really are going off the deep end in desparation to support your liberals bs ideology

  9. #1529
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Now that is a lie, "at the detriment of the lower and upper classes". You really are going off the deep end in desparation to support your liberals bs ideology
    You've clearly got your Mittens covering your eyes.

  10. #1530
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Liberals keep raising the issue and I responded. Suggest you read all the posts including the one I was responding to.


    Be serious. You know you bring it up, and so do your fellow conservatives on this board.


    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •